Are latinos the real 56% face in the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1867092/#!po=38.1410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>latinos

what do you mean, he is 56% white

yes asshole, that's the whole point of it.

literally every American looks like that

that guy would literally classify as white in the amerigrease census

da fuck?
The future is here.
Hamburgers are mutating.

Unless he retained his bean last name and then those census niggers will keep him bean'd

He's whiter than the average Yurocuck. Latinos are based and many are red-blooded American patriots.
G-d bless the USA

Honest to got, the man bagging my groceries yesterday looked exactly like 56% man. I looked around the people checking out, and it was 0% white and nobody was speaking English.

I never asked for this. I didn't choose this future. What did we do to deserve this?

Except that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Also, you should really use a memeflag to say things like that.

How to spot le 100% face: gets the point of le 56% face

>What did we do to deserve this?

Turn away from god, and in turn god turns away from you.

His ears make him look like Ferengi. :P

it's true. the white people here know what is happening and the 53% face meme is waking people up to the reality. it's even less than 53% when you factor in the 20 million illegals we have here. it's fucking gay.

in truth, in practice, if you actually came to the USA you would see almost all white people almost everywhere you go. the spics and niggers are almost all really tightly packed into urban ghettos and shit. the farther you go from dense coastal cities the fewer and fewer of them there are (that's why when you look at the results of election on a map, almost all of the country looks red).

BUT they are fucking HERE. and because americans don't SEE them in their every day lives they don't REALIZE how bad the problem has gotten. awareness must be raised if there is ANY HOPE to save the USA and bring it back to the beautiful white nation it once was.

USA is Latino country

it's true, we have destroyed ourselves. in fairness though, we also have the last holdouts of racist, right-wing, wholly "white libertarian" culture across the american south and midwest.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

No niggers are!!!!
You fuckin racist!!!!
Look at the TV you fuck! Its niggers!! they are the majority you fucking racist!!!
Chineses and mexicans can suck a dick!!
its niggers 247365 you racist

DO NOT BE RACIST TO MEXICAN CROSSBREEDS FOR FUCKS SAKE

He had the portruding ears, bulging dark eyes, flat angled-back forehead, and curly greasy black hair that circles around a receding hairline... He was almost identical to that mocking characture of an American. It could have been a portrait.

I wanted to take a picture and share it as a warning to others.

the guy with the crown in washington DC is really funny, but no, this is not what its like. geographically the vast majority of the USA is like all white. if you actually came here and drove around you'd see white people almost everywhere BUT there are cities and ghettos where the niggers and spics and others huddle in and they're literally packed 20 or 30 stories high in one room apartments with like 12 other roommates.

it's mostly a segregated society though. there's very little mixing between the races outside of those coastal urban zones. hard concept for europeans to understand, im sure, since they're not used to living in a society like that. that's why they see 53% and get a different opinion of what it is.

he is white

You mean Mexicans I don’t associate with that trash

Poor white guys in the army getting their lifes put on the line by shitty subhumans.

>Confederate flag
You people are the least white region in this whole damn country yet you still pretend that you're the "last hope for the white race".

Mexicans on average are ~50% white because of colonization and the Europeans who immigrated there. The further south into central America you go the less white the mestizos get. South America is a whole other ballgame. Countries like Uruguay, Argentina, and Southern Brazil are generally castizos or relatively pure. Chile is about ~50% but they're still based.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1867092/#!po=38.1410

is this the white people you're talking about

Our entire military is controlled by ZOG.

You don't travel much, do you? (And yes, I'm talking about within the US).

>not Jose can you see

I've posted this here before but here it goes again
This child was born to my Mexican cousin, then father is Latino also
There are many people in my family with blue and green eyes

no, i'm not talking about that guy. i'm talking about real white people. i don't care if you want to shit on the USA, that's fine, but if you're actually interested i'm just trying to explain to you that people who don't actually live here, who lived in racially homogenous european countries their whole lives, get the wrong idea when they hear "53% white". it's not like we're racially mixed here is the only point. there's very little miscegenation, picture related. whites stick with whites, blacks with blacks, latinos with latinos and frankly the groups don't really get along very well.

so i'm just trying to tell you that it's a real problem, there are niggers and spics overloading our country, but they do live in their own areas, which are almost exclusively densely populated urban ghettos.
i've traveled plenty and if you want to be honest you'll admit that what i say is the truth. and if you don't i can just cite the plain reality that there are entire states that are still 98% white in this country.

Looks like Batboy.

There's not many of them, but there are Mexicans that are of pure European ancestry. Of met a few. In Northern Mexico they tend to be more European.

are you saying americans can't win wars because all the soldiers are amerigoblins? well you are not wrong

>Round skull shape
>Broad nose with Big nostrils
>Undersized chin
>Oversized ears
>Protruding monkey-like lower face half
Sorry bud, but this monstrosity would never qualify as white in Europe.

Actual white Americans are 98% white on average.

Latinos are literally mutts and are like 62% white on average.

>Latinos
>white
PICK ONE
Italia are the true latins not shitskin monkey Mexicans

i'm just gobsmacked that this could pass as white in USA.

yeah i dunno, i always try to explain to people in these threads that americans are really averse to racemixing. we don't all live together in some multicultural utopia. we live in separate areas, separate neighborhoods, we don't mix. even in the multiculti progressive world today, a white girl walking down the street with a black man is frowned upon.......maybe not because people are against miscegenation per say, but white people still think of black people as being of "lower status" for a romantic partner.

white americans are genuinely white, there are just more and more and more spics and others and they are drowning us out.

but a lot of the euros who have never even been here and don't know anything about our culture or how we live don't want to hear it.

i mean, it wouldn't pass as white in the USA. i'm just trying to explain to you that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the "56%" data actually conveys. we aren't a race mixing society. we're a multicultural experiment and the result wasnt people living side by side and mixing the way the elites hoped it would be, it turned out that we all self-segregated and essentially refused to even socially spend time around eachother. that's why if you gave a white american a DNA test he'd still come out 95%+ white, just like europeans. there's just no real measurable race mixing here.

Yet it's OK for Americans who have never been to Europe to think everyone is mixed in an Islamic city?

Hmm.. really makes you think.

no i didn't say that and to be honest i don't think there are many americans that really think that. i think people just want to make fun eachother, just like euros want to make fun of americans, and that's ok. it's no big deal. 56% face meme doesn't bother me because it DOES speak to a real problem in the USA, which is the demographic shift we're experiencing. it raises awareness. i'm just explaining for the sake of information, if anyone is actually interested, why in practice the results of having this multiracial society aren't a uniform, mixed race, homogenous race the way that people seem to think it is. just sayin', that's all. i dunno how europe will end up reacting to multicultiralism. prob the same way we have, with a lot of voluntary self-segregation.

i mean its kind of significant, you know. i want to see europe stay white, personally. those are my roots. those are my homelands. it's better for europeans to understand that if they bring these people into their society the result is something so awful that eventually you all just decide you can't even spend your personal time with one another. you can't live next to eachother, you can't work next to eachother. nothing. those are the power of differences. you guys don't want to invite this problem into your homelands. i'm just telling you. it might not result in the mixed race thing you guys thing it does. if it did, that would indicate that it actually works. instead, it results in people who hate eachother so badly they form their own little societies within the society. it's bizarre. don't become like what we have become. i'm just giving you a warning.

I've been on Sup Forums for about 3 months now and am starting to see the shills more clearly. What a bunch of fags.

>talks about percentage then realizes its from euro

uncanny

And then his skin will turn brown and his eyes and hair black and he'll look like 56%. Using cute children as an example really paints you like an idiot.

This user gets it. It is really just making fun of the ugly brown goblin horde that we have willingly let invade.

In the end it doesn't matter. There is no national will-to-live. The country has no right to exist. The civic nationalists are just as deluded as the ethnic nationalists.

The country will not be united by common idealism or ethnicity. It will no sooner be a nation of laws than it will have a 95%+ common ethnicity. The country is divided between unashamed communists, free-riders who are dependent on the state for basic needs, and unprincipled neocons. There are few constitutionalist with little to no political power. What principle or principle will unite people under civic nationalism? "Freedom"? The country is unable to function by the honor or duty from its people, so a police state is all but assured. "History"? Every government school teaches its students to be ashamed of the actions of the founders without the context of the morality of the time in which they lived.

The country will wither and fade because of the complacency and division of its people. It is not united by either a common principle or common people.

So what will happen? We will all be eaten by Han Chinese. They do no care about diversity for its own sake because they have an actual nation with 90+% common ethnicity. Their ethnic minorities as touted by the communists as they were, are tied to provinces by history. Even then they have to bend the knee to be central party (dominated by han).

They do not feel the need to atone for some historical sins, or be ashamed for surviving as a nation. They have no civic principles. Maoism? They are more crony capitalist than the United States could ever be. But they will still call themselves communist, and they can get away with the hypocrisy because they are still all largely Han.

as americans, we gotta spread the 56% face meme. not for the reason the euros do, they're trying to make fun of us, whatever. but it's because in most places in the USA, geographically, it still looks "all white", more or less. because of this, SO MANY AMERICANS have absolutely no clue what is happening because they don't see it in their lives. they've got to be made aware of what is going on. basically, it redpills people, and even if its slightly inaccurate in implying that we're all mixed race, it still effectively raises awareness about the demographic fucking of the USA, so i support the 56% face meme.

I worked for the Census Bureau.
The numbers are completely unreliable when it comes to the Hispanic population.
Every census is the same.
People are asked their race and then they're asked if they are Hispanic.
People are confused because they just answered a question about race so they leave it blank.
Leaving it blank means a census worker (minimally trained temp worker) has to either call a person or visit them at their home to ask the question again.
Most people are really dumb and still don't get understand what Hispanic is and why they have to answer it when they've already answered what their race is.
So most of the time people lie just to get the census worker off their phone or off their property.
Sometimes they just tell them to fuck off and the low paid minimally trained worker just makes up an answer (usually reports it as "yes").

you just figired this out? he looks like a white hispanic though and thry are counted as white. u

No, he's 100% american.

It's possible he might lose his light hair and eyes but it doesn't change the fact that I have a lot of aunts and uncles with blue and green eyes that are clearly (mostly) white
I won't say they are pure whites because I don't know their full bloodlines but they are obviously fucking white

"european" and "white" don't exist.
English people are English, French are French, dutch are dutch, and so on.
Someone can often tell which country another is from, if they have been to a few countries.
You've already been fooled into thinking that "white" is all there is. The European peoples are separate from the rest of the world, but they are not one type.
As for 95%, most people in Europe are 100% of their country. Not 20% of several, and not 5% negro.
America isn't normal.
I would still agree with you that a lot of Americans are purely European blooded, and they are no less than Europeans. It is a shame that the US has been invaded like this, in the last 100 years. Even in the 70s it was 90% European blood. Europe itself is now being invaded, and if they are successful, that'll be the end of civilisation.

There is a ruling class of pure Spanish blood in Mexico, and a majority of mixed blooded half-natives.
The pure Spanish stand out, in looks and behaviour.
People in the US tend to think of Spain itself as though it were like mexico. The reality is that Spanish people are on average 98% European, despite 800 years of muslim occupation.
There are variations in Spanish regions too, with some in the north west being villages of 30% blonde, 50% blue eyed.

>claiming "white people don't exist"
ok achmed.

This is the best IRL 56% face El Goblino I've seen so far.

israeli war orc

oldfag leave.

I like proper white Americans. That is all.