>continues to flee to Germany
>leaves wife and daughter in Gambia
>Christcucks hide him from the police
>he knocks up a 22 year old girl
>doesn't get deported, because his child is german
>they live on welfare
>he flies back to Gambia (the land he had to "flee" from) to visit relatives
>German newspaper tells us this "love story" and whines about racism

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2018-01/bayern-fluechtling-gambia-beziehung-deutsche-kind-rassismus

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/arabisk-pedofil-gjorde-12-ring-gravid-nu-f-r-han-v-rdnaden-om-barnen
youtu.be/gmOTpIVxji8
youtu.be/w9qf6d1a1Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=hEUyqrkNsqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For fucks sake, please nuke us already.

kek reminded me of this

sorry

well the whore is ugly, prolly would have never gotten a german cuck to marry her anyway, could be worse, but 1 amerimutt was made so that is sad

Sounds about right. This was the Allies’ plan in 1945. Make Germany a liberal hellhole through controlling the media and schools. It worked beyond their wildest dreams.

lol

you really have to fuck up to be in the "deportation" plan in germany, which he probably did, and this article isn't telling us the whole story, i know it already

well why dont you NAZIS just stop being racist then and there will be no need to write articles like that?

all she needs is a coolest monkey in the jungle hoodie. she already gots a banana

Mindfucked beyond repair...

I'm sorry Red Army didn't kill you off entirely, because the future that awaits your people is more brutal. Should have planned the war better and shouldn't have mercy to the englishman.

Germany yes the cucking is just starting.

Remnber to vist your local imigration center and donate your sister.

Can't beat us Germany.
"Arab pedophile made 12 year old pregnant: Now he receives custody of the children."
friatider.se/arabisk-pedofil-gjorde-12-ring-gravid-nu-f-r-han-v-rdnaden-om-barnen

Underrated post.

Typical German family

Sigh. This all won't end nice, will it?

you rejected me applying for jobs for 5 years and counting, yet your growing women marry refugees and raise their kids.
i wasnt even some mongoloid. i wanted a normal quiet life as some ui designer.

i hope your country burns in hell, and it all ready is.

Just stay in your shithole you half mongolod breed

nope, it will just become worse and worse. Enjoy

Be honest if you were a nigger you would go to Germany and trick some poor brainwashed slut into marrying you.

>bulzarian
>white
ok
>ui
>job
ok

If I was a nigger I'd kill myself

Is there even a war in Gambia, wherever the fuck that is? I am so glad that the EU is not shoveling any of this shit to my country

As always, it's the women who are first to destroy their own culture and heritage and eager to instantly ally with the conqueror against their own men.

Gender equality was the worst mistake.

>>Gambian man comes "flees" to Italy
>>continues to flee to Germany
You can thank us :)

I'm sorry we let this ape through. Still glad he didn't do this shit here

>diasporashit subhuman

I hate this website

To this day we regret our act of mercy

>a fucking moor talking about half breeds
w e w

why germany why ;_;

italy based as always(though your women are absolute whores at least the men have cojones)

You think we're safe from this? We're third world balkan so these things reach us way later than better developed western countries.

i think its good that germany is learning how to be multicultural, more power to them!

I'm somewhat reminded of this...
youtu.be/gmOTpIVxji8

Typical Nigger Behavior (TNB), we in the USA are used to it. You will learn niggers should be shot.

Media outlets should be exterminated without mercy. Even the interns should be brutally slaughtered.

I know America needs a purge, if they want to run their mouths so much let them gnash their teeth while they are dying.

What a live, I wish I was a nigger.I bet that he now lives like a kang in Gambia with the welfare money.

Deutschbro, how likely is an AfD natsoc uprising once the dotr kicks off?

Imagine anyone taking you in or hiding you from hysterical with-unters if you breached political correctness by revealing your power level even a little, even if it was truth..

These niggers and middle easterners dont realize how easy theyve had it. Easily the most spoiled, bratty, pampered people to ever live. They think that because they are stupid that their projections are true when they say whites have it easy but the truth is that it has always been miserable and difficult and these monkeys dont understand others and arent seeing the truth because they are arrogant and spoiled. Dont even get me started on the cucks who enable this (most here would be annoyed reading this message, you are the fucks im talking about, you just arent aware of it.)

specifically the schools, and its not conspiracy, its all public record now, was deemed "experimental" in the 50s and 60s but it hasn't stopped yet.

id search for names articles studies and reports, but I don't care enough, don't have to believe me either, its a fact of life regardless of opinion.

didnt they reelect merkel?

germans are too far gone, i dont think we're getting them back

yes... and the nigger would never allow the same to a white man. Look at south afrika

about 12,6% likely

youtu.be/w9qf6d1a1Pg

that cunt should be drowned in a bog with her half-breed spawn

Jewish Revenge

All of the humans involved with this man need shot. Him the girl their child...

i am sorry
our people knew not what they were doing

Immigrants from Gambia aren’t “refugees” they are economic migrants. It’s hilariously pathetic that they get gibs from the German government despite this.

remember german, if you are allowed to view it, it's probably bullshit
[[[black pigeon speaks]]]
>yes german goyim it's all your women's fault, abandon them, you'll never need women

>"Denn die Verpestung durch Negerblut am Rhein im Herzen Europas entspricht ebensosehr der sadistisch-perversen Rachsucht dieses chauvinistischen Erbfeindes unseres Volkes wie der eisig kalten Überlegung des Juden, auf diesem Wege die Bastardierung des europäischen Kontinents im Mittelpunkte zu beginnen und der weißen Rasse durch die Infizierung mit niederem Menschentum die Grundlagen zu einer selbstherrlichen Existenz zu entziehen."

>"refugees" coming here despite several countris between Germany and their country of orgin
>"refugees" treated as anything other than cowards who refused to fight for their country and families
>"refugees" can't speak German after months and years, most are unemployable - not that they would want to work
>"refugees" 100% taxpayer funded while we have the highest tax burden on singles in the world. Over 50% marginal taxburden on a 50k income, not even counting employer side taxes.
>"refugees" commiting crimes, blast shit music in public, litter, violate nighttime peace etc

Tfw can't possible save enough money to own a house by the time you're 50 even if you live in poverty. Tfw you're xenophobic and a racist for not wanting to pay human garbage to treat you like trash.
Tfw international Finanzjudentum makes sure that you can never leave by ruining other countries and holding your pension hostage.
I can't believe there aren't more terror attacks commited by full time working Germans. Trash country.

>holding your pension hostage.
explain this

Would bang that chink, for at least 48h, and then fly back home lol

that chink is a qt tho

You're forced to contribute a massive chunk of your income to the mandatory pension "insurance". It's a point system designed to make sure if you don't keep working in Germany you lose money. Well you lose money either way because it's actually a thinly veiled tax. The health insurance is the same way (about 7k a year on a 50k income and you still have to pay for most basic shit like cough medicine, tooth fillings, glasses etc). You're forced to pay thousands over value when you're young so it doesn't get more expensive if you have children or get old and need meds/surgeries. This system ensures it's almost impossible to save money when you're young and if you leave at middle age you obviously will never get the benefits when you MIGHT actually need them. Of course the tax overhead is actually so massive that most people would still be better off with an ACTUAL insurance till they're ancient.

HahahHhaahahhaha omg :DDDD

If i was German i would be too ashamed to tell these stories. This is pure humiliation, some ooga booga just goin around defiling your chicks and making a mockery of your laws, meanwhile spawning his clones and contributing to your genocide from inside.

Sven, kick in that military coup of the government any time now, things arent looking good there.

ay man chill tf out.. everyone will be mixed in the future you cannot stop this process. people will fall in love with other people forever which inevitably leads to race mixing so you better embrace it sooner then later. ONE LOVE BRUDDA

One in the middle I have the irresistible urge to punch in the head

Don't hate the player
Hate the (((game)))

i support writing up laws that require all three in OP to be put in the electric chair without delay

The state is sucking young & single people dry. But they promise us a great life when we are 75+. Can't wait.

enjoy your great life with a pension like 100 bucks/month above what someone who has never worked in his live gets via welfare. all you have to do is contribute some 6-figure amount to the pension insurance on top of your crushing tax burden.

all three
only then would justice be served

one day when the swing happens you will get your chance to be a cog in the wheel that removes all the trash
not just these invaders but those who pushed them on you

i sick of you people. Fucking send ALL migrants to Germany and wall the fucking region off. Any True Germans who want to live a normal life will be given a portion of the country and told to breed sons for the retaking of the nation in future. Fuck the cunts I want to see all of these leftist dogs get whats coming to them. they have NO RIGHT to destroy europe in their sick twisted experiment.

at this point you are fucking stupid if you go to work tbqh, best to quit your job go on state gibs to hasten the collaps

AGREED.

The astonishing thing is:

The author (a woman) wrote this as a love story: the new German family. Praises the nigger as progressive, because he wants to raise his son, instead of searching jobs.

After hundreds of comments, the mods SHUT IT DOWN and only publish checked comments.

This means that the journalists weren't even expecting this backlash. How long do you have to live in a bubble, if this is the case?

Please keep them out of your beautiful country. You do not deserve to suffer the consequences of those fucking retarded Germans.

So why don't you just move to another ountry when you are young?

Maybe once we will crash the EU and the euro even the cucked countries will be forced to advance their unJUSTing process.
youtube.com/watch?v=hEUyqrkNsqI

They invited him. Fuck em. Protect your own nation.

>Women
>Destroying nations.

Like clockwork

Based Matteo.

Is he really the frontrunner ?

Adolf plz

Yes, he's also promised to deport half a million niggers.

because the only countries who aren't going to shit fast have very strict immigration policies and even a usefull degree is far from a guarantee.

White women In Europe are the only group of women in the world to trend Left strongly in THEIR OWN nation. Even in Weimerifatacus white women lean conservative

>*nations*

Whoever pick more votes in the coalition is the frontrunner, but they already signed a govt agenda and on migrants and EU its basically all Lega programs.

Nothing will change in germany until the economy goes bad. Once people get hungry and angry, reality sets in. And it will be ugly. Same thing here in the US, economy is not great but not bad yet either. People are comfy. That will change soon though.

I won't even take a shot at you.

My race and countries are being erased more quickly by the day, and we're being yelled at to do it faster.

>This means that the journalists weren't even expecting this backlash.
I bet they believe they are being raided or something, it's unbelievable how naive about the general buttmad among the plebs some people still are, especially the older generations, the boomer generation believes everything the papers write like it's scientific fact or something.

It sometimes physically hurts me to talk to my Dad about this stuff, because his opinions are so wrong and bluepilled, I sometimes think he is brain-damaged in some weird way.

The UK makes nuke.

>ancap flag
>I support laws

Im a third generation German in America. Do you guys accept white immigration?

>I sometimes think he is brain-damaged in some weird way.

Decades of social engineering, he sort of is.

If I told you tomorrow the sky was actually green you'd tell me I was full of shit. But if you'd never seen green before you wouldn't know.

Ok that's enough, NUKE IT NOW

WTF GERMANY

>comment removed, comment removed, comment removed, comment removed

You have 30 minutes!

The official position is closing borders completely but I think its more closed to these subhumans who dodnt even understand their language (low skilled migrants/rapefugees). Plus if you have a german citizenship you can freely move in whatever European country you want due to Schengen Agreement.

lmao the first people to go hungry will be the singles working 40+ hours a week. Untill then they will keep finding reasons to take more and more away for us to make sure those who contribute nothing (except crime) are fine.

nooope, thats the moment the system collapses

Or the last straw breaks and we start killing and never stop killing.

would be np if the woman would also go to gambia with him. but we have to pay for their subhuman low iq half nigger kids.

Whites are depthlessly kind until they're not.

Then we go for the high score.