I am a Jew, AMA

I am a Jew, AMA.

Do you guys have Gatorade over there?

Are you guys gangstalking GATE students in America?

why aren't you happy just making bagels? Why can't you get out of politics?

What do you do with our foreskins? Do you fry and feed them to Jewish women?

How’s the weather over there?

why does the rabbi suck the baby's dick?

pic related

Because it's natural for us to make a career where having connections is everything?

Some Jewesses eat foreskin as a fertility medicine.

Drought.

why do you all Don't like eating spicy Indian curry food

whats it like being a member of a weak culture and people? enslaved, attempted genocides, hated by the people who created civilization, both western and eastern?

Does this make Jews cannibals?

What is being a Jew mean to you? Are you of the tribe of Judah or a European convert or one who claims the alleged Faith of Moses yet hides it behind your back and claims the Talmud?

Avoid interacting with Jews. They are evil and always dishonest. There are no good Jews.

is that you, div?
come to pay me a visit have ya? moved back israel did ye?

What's the best way to deal with jews in western countries?

Could be worse...

Jews aren't genetically close to the old Israelites. European Jews are related to Italians and Greeks. It's a religion and a tribe and a race.

what are your plans for the Jewish world order ?

Don't let them to have their own schools, own holidays, own customs, like France and Belgium are inclined to do to get both of Jews and Muslims in one shot.

Where will you flee when the west collapses and we begin rounding up Jews?

This. We allowed Jews to preserve thier culture and religion on our soil for centuries. Look what we get in return today.

Why do Jews hate black people?

When the west collapses Jews will be the least of your problems. I also don't give half a fuck about Jews in EU, they're useless gehtto rats.

>Look what we get in return today.
What?

Tbh Israelis have an instinctual hatred towards everything, not only shitskin foreigners.

I tried saying hi to a couple Jews on my morning walk today but all they did was grunt back. I have ashkenazi dna, surely they'd be able to detect that right?

do you believe in the holohoax?

Biggest shitstorm in decades. Don't you read the news? Look at TT polish death camps tag. I was always defending you like a good goy. I got cold shower yesterday.

Was it in NYC? Did they wear yarmulkes? Your Jews are even worse than EU Jews, I'm not surprised either way.

Why are they advocating for cancer in the states?

Did you all leave the shittiest Jews behind when leaving for Israel?

>People who survive countless enslavements and genocides and still manage to survive, thrive, and even build a new country in hostile region of the world
>Weak

Pick one.

Several actually
>Many Jews consider themselves and most of them are actually caucasian
If so, then why most of insist on settling on "shithole" middle east?
>Jews consider themselves semites
Arabs are, too. Why you hate someone who is genetically, culturally and religiously close to you than any other European.

every israeli i've met is highly antisemitic towards western jews and ultra orthodox crimineets and preferred to miscegenate by a large margin instead of mating with a jew
that's literally the de facto informal existence acknowledgement response for old kikes in jew york
dont expect more than that, he's old, and his throat is killing him, and he needs to save his voiceshekels for his rabbi which he's on his way to see, yes yes he sees you very well, great job now go get a life so the nice man can hobble over to his rabbi

I don't read the dumb section of the news, it's of no importance.

>Did you all leave the shittiest Jews behind when leaving for Israel?
It's the complete opposite - it's because of how apt we are at finding ways to outsmart your system when we live among you, that's why the religious ones are better at it than secular ones - the elitism removes the moral obstacles in cheating you.

When will you reform your disgusting racist religion?

That's not an accurate way to explain it. The number of Jews declined from a big nation with centers all over the mediterranean to a single small state.

>If so, then why most of insist on settling on "shithole" middle east?
It's where Goyim let us make a state and many had no other choice but come here. It's still debateable if it was necessary at all to establish a Jewish state, but that's a different question.
>Arabs are, too. Why you hate someone who is genetically, culturally and religiously close to you than any other European.
You could ask Pallies the same thing, Arabs thrive on hate.

>every israeli i've met is highly antisemitic towards western jews and ultra orthodox crimineets and preferred to miscegenate by a large margin instead of mating with a jew
Because they treat us like Jews among Goys and cheat us all day every day? Because being a Jew isn't something you chose but was born into and some want to change ship?

most of those stories are made up and they never suffered genocides, just attacks here and there that targeted certain diaspora communities. Maple Niggers are unbearably stupid.

I was seriously asking

Gum for pedophiles

>Arabs thrive on hate.
Pretty much anyone would anyone who invades his own land. That's invalid.

Y do U hate White ppl? Will U B happy once UR propaganda wipes us off the face of the Earth?

Then who will B UR next host?

Are you a holocaust denier/skeptic and do you know anyone who claims holocaust?

How can you argue Christianity is better than Judaism when you killed far more of your own than any other religion?

Why dont jews play sports?
Cant think of many famous jew sportsmen

what percentage of jews today still practice blood libel by kidnapping nonjewish little kids and torturing them to death?

I think Jewish history shows really remarkable resilience and determination on the part of Jewish people that is admirable.

Not everything about Jewish history is admirable, but that aspect is worthy of respect.

How do you feel about the constant Arab chimp outs and just plain old hatred for Israel that permeates everything?

I know a lefty Arab woman here whose day job is helping people, seems very altruistic, but you look at her social media and it's full of stuff bashing Israel and vaguely promoting violence.

She literally follows people who celebrate the anniversary of suicide bombers.

I tried to understand the perspective of an Arab, and the whole narrative of oppression. But as far as I can see, you both behave like inhumane savages and you deserve each other.

At least Israel actually has something resembling a modern functional country though.

I don't know, would be interested to hear your thoughts.

>cutfags BTFO

Do you support open borders for all except Israel?

We do in very few shops

Hi Jew! How are you doing? What are you up to these days?

Is ”kosher antisemitism” real?

>he actually called it “blood libel”

The current state of stupidity.

Why do you guys perpetuate the Holocaust lie?

Why do you hate us?

There are constant tensions between Jews and Arabs all over the world. But I think that it's a good thing, because that means Israelis won't buy into world peace and globalism bullshit anytime soon.

As for Arabs themselves - they are absolute savages that can't be civilized even if they tried to.

What do you want for your last meal?

Not sure if it was even a thing in the first place

Your pic explains exactly why the diaspora needs to return, they integrate too much they forget who they are.
As for your question, too stupid to bother.

I'm no Christian. Why do you feel Jewish Supremacy in the Torah and it's commentaries is acceptable in this day and age?

For the 10th time this threads been made; No.

I support close borders for Israel, and how other nations want to run things is none of my business.

Of course it's never your fault it's always some Jewish conspiracy or another...

Thanks for proving my point. Savage.

always been my assessment.
but specifically self hate that just exudes to everyone because if you hate yourself you cant love others.
Ive known jews all my life and there are 3 absolute constants.self hate,furiveness(nervousness) and sociopathy.always there,without exception.
also many say they dont practice as jews,go to temple etc but they id as jews 100% and let you know about it.sometimes like a confession.
they know what they are doing,how their people coordinate,some really dont like it,others are just all aboard the crazy train ,israel or bust but when it comes down to it,100% its jew stick with jew and they are belted,since childhood by their mothers,to marry jew girls.they stick to and promote their own.they are also aware of holocaust and believe it 100% ,that lie,like 9-11 has made jews stick to their own race more than anything.
they must jew marry to repopulate the 6 billionz.

have you ever dipped your dick in superior goat pussy?

what are the women like?
do they go for the forbidden goyim fruit?

Do you unironically like the Zohan movie?

I seriously hope you don't do that.

Why do smart people think you should be wiped off the face of the earth?

You mean crazy people? Bobby Fischer may have been smart, but he was also "scream at people in the streets" tier crazy.

For what it's worth I know a few smart people who don't think Jews should be exterminated.

Why are Jews so into Pedophilia?

they just havent read enough about them.they want the white aryan race eliminated,gone and they will then try to rewrite history and humanity to fit their mindset.
think of it in deep space 9 terms of the ferengi taking over all 4 quadrants of the galaxy.

They're not that powerful, anyone smart person could tell you that.

good question,lets hear the jew answer that.and in b4,oh we dont follow half that shit.yeah well rabbis still suck babydick everyday,2018 and there are jew marriages at 13,day of bar mitzvah,seen bat marriages as well.

Do you think Tel Aviv is designed to be a propaganda city?

I noticed almost every city in Israel is extremely conservative and nationalistic.

Tel Aviv on the other hand looks like an artificial city made for the sole purpose of claiming moral superiority and western values in contrast to the arabic nations surrounding it.

Also... do Israelis really like to party? I got the impression that the government forced people to go out and have fun when most of the jews there just want to do boring stuff.

knowledge is power son,that i have volumes of.
cool thing is?you can gain that power too,you just gotta read