One Piece

Will we finally see what a Yonko crew is really capable of?

We already did when Luffy got BTFO by the army.

End game right here, bros

u mad?

Why is the linework so shitty in this panel?

what a quality drawn veil

Pudding did everything wrong but she will still get a redemption because she is an attractive young woman.

I think it's just that Jump is printed on recycled scrap paper and the cleaner did a shoddy job.

Yeah. I feel like people have been underestimating Big Mom a lot because it seemed at the start of this arc that she relies more on her network than her physical prowess. I think the Straw Hats+Bege are going to be reminded of exactly why this woman became a Yonkou in the first place. She massacred the Giant warriors of Elbaf when she was fucking 5 years old without a DF or experience.

Now she has both DF and battle experience of decades. And she's bloodlusted to boot. Unless Oda manages to asspull a new power like Gear 5th or Awakening for Luffy there's no way he's beating that monster. But then again, since their only escape option has jobbed, there's no other option left but to fight their way out. That means socking Big Mom in the face and punching her out.

A couple threads ago someone posted that the Marines would be the ones to kill Mom, and I've really been considering how that would play out. I can see Luffy KOing but not killing her then escaping by a hair. It's not off to think Akainu would step in aggressively to take out another Yonko, maybe even to cover up Luffy again. Morgan would use his paper to make it known what Luffy did though

Even Luffy who usually insists on fighting anyway knew they're WAYYY out of their depth.

You're forgetting about the Fishman Island treasure bomb

>you will never suck on Nami's toes and sniff her sweaty sandals

I want to see what one of the strongest living humans can do.

Everyone ready to see Sanji enter "You represent every woman who's ever turned me down" mode and beat Big Mom to the ground?

I guess you've got a point there but after seeing how much of a monster Big Mom is, especially in her flashback chapters and this one I doubt the bomb will hurt her much. As far as I remember, it's just a normal explosive it's not like a nuke or anything. I doubt a Yonkou will job to a bomb like that.

If anything, I think in her rage she might accidentally still inhale some of Bege's poison. Since the gas should still be scattered around her after the rockets blew up, she might accidentally breathe some in in her autistic rage. That might cause her to weaken a bit. She's still human after all, toxins should still work on her and this is Caesar's toxins so it'll be more potent than usual. That might be what gives Straw Hats and Bege either a chance to flee or maybe fight back. Either one.

Yeah. I suspect some Marine involvement near the end too. It'll also be a way to solidify Akainu's authority even in the New World. But like Dressrosa, news of Luffy's victory will still resound around the world and Kaidou will actually take him seriously since the guy took out his fellow Yonkou.

Shiryuu was caught and kept imprisoned for years. Mihawk, not so much.

>Sanji
>Ever beating anyone down

I'm sorry that you still have faith in Sanji, user. I hope you see the light soon. At most he'll beat Daifuku and even then he might need help from Reiju or something. There's literally no chance in hell he's beating someone as ridiculously powerful as Big Mom.

And on top of that, Mom is being painted by Oda as somewhat sympathetic, or at least colorful enough for the audience to like even if she's pretty heinous. Having Akainu kill her would fit into the audience reaction to hating Akainu, while the more straightforward dastardly Kaido could be Luffy's kill

>mfw Brooks has contributed more than Sanji combat-wise since the timeskip

Yeah I agree. Luffy and Bege's attacks will probably leave Mom pretty significantly weakened. Then with her crew defeated and her being on her last legs. The Marines show him and Akainu straight up murders her like he did to Ace while Linlin cries out for Mother to save her from the pain because it hurts.

Of course that is if Oda's intention is to portray her not as an intentionally evil character but someone who suffers from a mental disorder (autism) and genuinely doesn't know what she's doing is evil. Then he'll be free to make Kaidou go full edge type evil.

After reading Mom's flashback chapters I'm actually fucking impressed with Brook. The guy has MASSIVE balls to face down a monster like that with no back up at all. At least Luffy had Bege and others by his side. Brook had no one, yet he still 1v1d Big Mom like it was nothing. Of course he lost, but man you need balls of steel to even consider pulling a stunt like that.

But he din't. Sanji defeated Sheepshead and Yonji.

he was alone, hungry, and just got his ass beaten by Sanji after barely defeating Cracker.

>being this much of a odacocksucker

So predictable. Babby mad because you got called out to the punch?

Sometimes plans go awry and you're forced into a situation you can't handle. Luffy stood his ground against an enraged army. Usopp fought that fish guy outside of Arlong Park.

Meanwhile Brooks ran into one of the 4 strongest people on earth and didn't back down, despite already having what he came for.

He would have got fucked up even if he was healthy. That army had a ton of df users and haki goons.

He even had the balls to shit talk her after literally robbing her. Note that this is an opponent that has terrified even Luffy as of this chapter. Brooks, on the other hand, makes snarky comments and shit talks her before taking her on 1v1. The best thing is that he even managed to hurt Prometheus. That's something no one has ever done before apparently. I only wished Big News was there to see it all go down so Brook gets the recognition he deserves.

>Brook still hasn't revealed what he knows about the Germa66
Sabo? This is ___

>Cracker is STILL BTFO.
Holy fuck Luffy's strong.

That's true but Luffy couldn't beat that army because he underestimated it.
Now a healthy Luffy would fair better but he would have lost the fight that happened even if he started at full hp and stamina.

WHO IS LUFFY'S MOM?

Female biology is doomed to chase evil, in order to have good and evil combat it out and have the best possible offspring.
Attractive young women are amoral.

Last few OP chapters have been absolutely top notch for me. Especially after a really shitty start to this arc. Sanji’s part was the most disappointing phase of this arc. But after Luffy’s rescue and meeting with Bege things became so much better and the chapters are so goddamn enjoyable.

He was winning before the guys with hax powers such as the book popped in.
Dont underestimate luffys own retard strength. Its the thing pushing him to become the pirate king.
Also
>Determination yada yada yada, he was in doubt because of sanji similar to how he was in W7 because of robin yada yada the protagonist is always fighting at the fullest at the end of the arc.
My point is, dont really be surprised when he start wiping the ground with BM crew, its a shounen.

mfw it's unironically year of Jinbe's death
Also: Where's my nigger Bobbin?

I thought pound would play an important role but he hasn't appeared for months now.

Nigga, in this arc brook contributed more to the crew everyone else combined. Luffy had a "oh shit face" now that he is stuck with mama. Brook stood up to her and scolded the young brat.

big mam was intrigued by brook but she is furious with luffy. obviously their reactions are going to differ.

Why is he about to punch her?

Regardless, Brook has gigantic cojones

i liked him before he was cool

Well, he can job to blackbeard!

rare right usage of job

I hope so.

This ultimate defense-castle shit is hype as fuck too.
I mean look at this awesome shit.

Arigatoyota minna

No, you didn't

The first thing i could think of was Wapol 2.0.
I'm glad we still have some paradise goofiness left instead of APPLY HAKI TO SHIT DF

Robin a slut

>there are people that can cut up or punch away entire mountain ranges
>this guy being a castle somehow is going to make a difference

this is bait

>people try to cut and punch away big father
>LOLOLOL IMA TURN INTO NIGGAHAKI CASTLE XDDD

oda pls dont do this, you couldnt

It's a devil fruit, an indestructible castle perhaps

smoothie is T H I C C

Yeah, my thoughts exacly.
Maybe it's like Pica an you need to find the real Capone in there or something.

>Castle that also has Haki
>Castle that can probably do a shit load of weird attacks and movements
>Castle that could probably perform DOCKING with Germa 66's kingdom
>TACTICS 15 - BIG EMPEROR returns

Imagine how much semen nip teenagers spill to this design. Shes gotta be the most fapped to character nowadays.

While you are right I think this will revolve around enemies becoming smaller when near him. Like becoming ant sized. Kind of reverse effect in comparison when he does his attacks (first they are small then they become big)

>>there are people that can cut up or punch away entire mountain ranges
>>this guy being a castle somehow is going to make a difference
Come on Oda please.
Please just let Capone do some cool castle shit for a while...please.

see

Capone doesn't have Haki, if he did he would have used it on Katakuri when he fired his bullets

The very first plan Luffy carries out flawlessly; no fuck ups on his part, no real delays, no distractions, and it fails almost immediately.

Very un-Luffy behavior of the MC and the outcome didn't change.

So how strong are Daifuku and Oven compared to Smoothie and Katakuri?

Is this game any good?

Nigga Capone can basically summon TANK TREADS and thats not even in Castle form, imagine Capone's pipe turning into a big fuck-you tank cannon

Also Capone explained to Sanji he can controll the inside of his Castle at will, so obviously that's going to play a role now they are all running inside the castle.

>in the world of One Piece, human flesh and bones are potentially a harder material than even metal
Being able to transform into stone seems like a downgrade to me

Robin is for ですですですですです.

Ki Su

Didn't we already see that in Marineford? Granted it was mostly Marco and Jozu showng off but still.

OTP

So the next couple of chapters are going to be like an episode of Takeshi's Castle, with Big Mom's crew keeps trying to make their way through Capone, right?

I hope Luffy impregnates Hancock soon.

Stop thinking like that. It's a defensive oriented DF. It's magical rocks. It does upgrade his defense ability... Stop being so much of a retard.

A LEWD CARROT IS A CUTE CARROT!

I DON'T WANNA GO TO WANO I WANNA GO TO THE reverie.

I think plans go better when Luffy acts unpredictably. I hope this will be a good lesson for him. Never do things according to plan again. Every time he acts unpredictably things always fall into their proper places and the plan goes off without a hitch. In his case, acting predictably is what causes the plan to go off the rails.

Yeah. Capone emphasised the fact that he can control the inside of his castle at will to Sanji. That is definitely coming into play now that the SHs will literally be inside him now and the BM Pirates might be following them in. It will also give the SH and allies a bit of an advantage because Bege can fuck with the environment to give Katakuri and co. a bad time to give SHs an easier time beating them.

But we are going to the Reverie. It might be before Wano or after. But I have no doubt we'll be seeing the Reverie. Vivi is there, after all. So is Shirahoshi and maybe Rebecca and Riku. Too important to not show us.

I also have creeping feeling that Dragon will be crashing the party. There's no better time now that Baltigo has been trashed by BB. They won't have a place to sit on their asses anymore so they'll kinda have to move on the WG.

Nigga u high. Rebecca ain't going to the reverie and Baltigo ain't certainly

>acting predictably is what causes the plan to go off the rails.
That's not true at all, the only reason they got so far was the relatively close adherence to the initial plan from the players involved. What lead to the plan going off the rails was a lack of thorough information about the variables involved with the plan on Bege's part, he underestimated Big Mom and didn't fully account for what her scream would lead, nor did he instruct Caesar as well as he should. Caesar coming into the tea party area has possibly doomed them, given their current predicament.

As for the idea that the Big Mom pirates will willingly go into Bege, there needs to be a reasonable enough explanation for them to do so, given they could just assault Bege himself in his castle form. It's not clear how durable he is like that, but it's reasonable enough to assume that the numerous powerful Big Mom pirates could likely cause some serious damage to him. Although, that depends entirely on how strong his current form is, perhaps they will have to storm the castle, but we can't say that for sure yet.

One Piece has patrician fetishes

Titty punching is a fetish now? Humans are weird.

STOP
POSTING
THIS
SNAKE

>now

How is it titty punching when he isn't hitting them?

Is there even any of the mugiwara crew besides zoro and sogeking who is more based than him?

I wanna go now dammit. I can't enjoy this saga knowing that something so awesome is waiting.

I say Zoro and Brook are equally based

I say your mother is

It's one of the relationships in the crew I want to see more of. It seems like Zoro actually respect Brook which is rare.

see

After OP is done I want to see a follow-up story with Zoro opening his own dojo

>sanji will have an interesting death
>no big mom escape
>sanji will offer himself to die

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not only that he fucking managed to injure her homies he was like the first one to archive that

It depends on the activities they're involved in at the time of viewing, all the Straw Hats have their moments to shine when in the right setting.

Brook has definitely been on fire during this arc in particular though. He's been able to display his positive aspects much more openly and is aided by the general higher enjoyment levels of the arc too. But I would also put forward that he's likely the most enjoyable Straw Hat based on average screen time focus. His rather unique devil fruit powers and lovable, high energy personality add to that idea. He does have some tedious elements though, but nothing too intrusive and mostly ignored during this arc. Hopefully he stays strong from here on out and we can see a similar level of utilization of other Straw Hats, like Franky and Robin.

Nami won't let her beloved Sanji-kun die

Only if Brook weren't
He rather join the whale

Why does Oda need to have Luffy to save his crewmates?
It gets kinda boring and predictable.

To be fair, Big Mom would almost assuredly keep him alive, given the choice. She knows that he's an adept chef and likely came across as polite during their interactions. I think it's Luffy, Jimbei and now Brook who she takes particular offence to.

To be fair so do I