My gf said religious people are annoying and stupid. Guess what, she's right

My gf said religious people are annoying and stupid. Guess what, she's right.

Your "gf" is probably annoying and stupid.

How is this Sup Forums related?

>gf

Whatever you say kid

We now go live to OP's gf

Your gf is a dumb bitch

>my gf said
Stopped reading there, sage.

for her to randomly say something like that, she must have an iq of 70 or less. let me ask you a question to get a better idea of your girlfriends intelligence. Does she use the word "like" a lot when speaking?

Well your gf must have been raped in her sleep by religious people. AKA Muslims

She sounds like she fucks blacks

you're gf will burn in hell

based gf, based

Sad to say, we've gotten to a point where religious people make more sense and seem to have more of a grip on everyday life than your common shitheel.

T. religi cucks
It wasn't random, we went to a christening.

christianity is for cucks

charity, humbleness, altruism?

Literally the most cucked religion, worship zeus instead. Zeus was alpha and fucked any bitch he wanted, Jesus was a cucked jew virgin.

>hell
>real
>implying that doesn't describe 'christian' missionary girls

>My gf said religious people are annoying and stupid.
Religion is a lot like sexuality and drug use, it is peoples own private business; those who don't keep it private are *at least* annoying and stupid, the worst should have been purged or chased into the wilderness long ago.

Yes, we were specifically talking about the people who talk about it openly non-stop, believe they're better than everyone else, or believe they have some special profound insight that others don't. Just like crossfitters and vegans.

Your girlfriend is going to cheat on you (if she hasn't already) and eventually leave you. You'll be alone. When that happens, you will remember what you posted here and what I'm about to say to you. Jesus loves you.

>going to cheat on you

That sounds far more like religious idiots who need children's stories to scare them into being moral. Everyone knows "christian" girls are major sluts who like to be nailed in their ass.

>I want this to be true and therefore it will be true
Just like your religious beliefs.

>Yes, we were specifically talking about the people who talk about it openly non-stop
Despite decent religions being pretty clear on this behavior. Most traditional hindu religion forbids proselytizing, thus the annoying hare krishna's pestering people in the airport is the most visible to the public.
Matthew 6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.
Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Have you considered adopting a cat? So you can take care of its 7 lives and yours and stop minding other people's business, asshat.

Because op having a gf must have required a great deal of political maneuvering and deception .

Religious weebs and weed-tarts operate on the same level. Preaching love and tolerance all the while leeching to the best of their abilities. They're fucking hacks.

Altruism if for the sober of mind really.

So you're saying stupidity is a form of religion?

altruism is for cucks, it's literally slave morality

Wow she sounds like an antisemitic islamophobe

She dislikes Islam the most.

Great thread, OP.

Nice blog post

they're annoying because they keep criticizing her for cucking you

ked'd

No one cares faggot

Hey asshole! : It's not. It's going against all logic because it's in your nature. Most people are good civilians out of cowardice. I'm a good goy out of choice. That's a distinct difference

Why do Christians always have cuck fetishes?
Is it because you are cucked by god everyday?

I don't want it to happen, user, but it will happen all the same. When you find yourself cloaked in shadow, seek Him out and He will answer.

it's not in our nature, it's just the manifestation of idiotic christian morality

it's better to take what you want, when you want, might is always right

>it will happen because I got cucked, thus it happen to you
Adopting religion because you got cheated on is pathetic mate.

My mother said you have a big dick and she can't get enough. Please leave her alone.

What a brutal gf. I don't think you should be around such an intense and high-energy woman, m8.

Religious cucks getting triggered

Even the sun shines down upon rapists. The universe holds no morality. But we do. I believe we, as humans, can impose a law that only we could have called into existance. We are the very tool of our mothers' destruction. We do not abide by natural laws. We exist, within this frame of reference, and we were born and given a set of rules to run with but we are outside. We will rip this universe to fucking shreds. And then it will be our law.

Atheists are more annoying. Checkmate.

Only internet atheists that make youtube videos and use reddit.

But what if your "gf" is fucking catholic?

This.

don't stop pushing this meme

The studies have been done. The meme is known.

Your gf fucks niggers

Eh, don't forget forums. I still cringe when I think of how atheists were on forums, and how I hung around those places back then because I wanted to be part of the internet status quo back then and fit in with the cool kids.

should have asked her if she was religious straight after for giggles m8, missed opportunities

>t. annoying and stupid person

Haha! Very true my fellow kekistani! Shadilay XD

Are they?

I'd smash her head with the Timaeus.

My parents taught me about Christ, user. I met my wife when I was 4 years old and she was 2. At church. She's a good woman.

guess what, your gf is a whore who will burn in hell.

Prove it.

Kill yourself if you want to see

I can't see something that isn't real.

Don't know that for sure unless you're dead lmao

Yes we do, consciousness is the result of brain activity. When you die, your consciousness dies with you. Poof. Nonexistence.

Really? How did you figure that one out, champ? Please explain your methodology for how you reached this conclusion. Because as far as I know, it's impossible to know what comes after death until you're dead. Did you pray to your lord Pickle Rick to divine that one, plebbitor?

Everyone click the arrow next to his post and report this is a slide thread

Religious institutions are annoying and stupid, clinging old knowledges rather then seeking to enrich that same knowledge with the truths of the universe science has so far discovered

It tends to vary on the individual level