We all know Americunts are retarded. But how they are officially cucks. 58% of burgers are cucks

We all know Americunts are retarded. But how they are officially cucks. 58% of burgers are cucks.

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Emus

this isn't wrong though. my parents have a cuck thing going on (not my dad watching mum get fucked, he listens to her showering with other men then is forced to have a cold shower in the cummy floored shower) and they are happier than ever. long term relations suffer from boredom. they are no longer bored because of this.

Yeah well at least America isn’t Australia

>rationalizing this

>using percentages from publication that said hillary Clinton has a 98% of winning

Kys

srsly there is nothing wrong with letting your wife explore her sexual needs. im not a nazi bigot like you guys

Poor bait but have a (You)

>can be
>for some

Sure, you might find a few but in the same notion going to prison can be a positive experience for some people too. The exceptions does not prove anything.

Kill yourself.

>being a burger

The info regarding Ian Kerner (the author) being jewish has been deleted from Wikipedia.

The study was done on mostly fags

I'm not gonna kill myself Jew. Fuck you for degrading out culture. We are awakening and with the help of Gen Z we are gonna remove you from the face of the Earth.
Fucking time to silence everyone with Jewish ideology.

Jews at CNN =/= Americans

Kill yourself RooBilly, you live in a country that bans guns.

Sounds like a (((healthy))) relationship.

You fucking faggot you aint even real this is shit tier bait, also you are the same fag who has been shilling every /thread that I have seen the last few days.
Kill yourself, but only after you shoot up your family as well, faggot.

gay men specifically their were no women in this study.

>CNN
Is cuckolding that popular? Jesus.

I love that ass.

I think high waist jeans are my fetish.

Not only that, the entire page has been vandalized. I find it hard to believe a Sup Forumsack would take the time to write about how he likes getting niggers to fuck his wife, while removing the fact that he is jewish. It’s almost like (((someone))) is false flaging to build another victim narrative.

>and is renowned for his belief that cuckolding can be a good thing for some men
>changing attitudes around monogamy and masturbation and watching a black man give it to his wife
> (((deleting))) the "Ian grew up Jewish and still considers himself Jewish" part.

Holy shit, user, this is priceless. Retarded and false-flag tier but damn. They'd have a chance at fooling all the people if Sup Forums wouldn't be always one step ahead.

>edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
>the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative"

I am a “cuckoo” (that’s what the guy’s wife calls me) and it’s terribly awkward because he prefers to watch from behind. He says he likes to see my ass and balls. Pretty sure he’s closet gay but who knows. I’ve been fucking his wife outside of arrangements so it is definitely positive in some way, poor guy has no idea

>picture is a white couple
Of course, thanks shlomo.

Well it's true, cuckolding can be HIV positive for some cuckples.
Increase in partners means critical increase in STD risk, which translates to dead babies during or shortly after birth because you wouldn't believe the kind of hidden bacteria and specter of diseases can kill a baby that we aren't even affected by, always requiring rigorous testing in hospitals during the first 9 months.

That study was done with homosexuals not straight people but they put a picture of a straight couple because they are Jews

Sage