How Jude Up Is Your Country

This is our lawyer professional association, notice anything?

this people run the country, I cant believe they are so out in the open, its disgusting. One of the mayor professional institutions is a jewish sect, probably they see the talmut as the ultimate law

Reminder we must have a world wide genocide

Love yourself, Love your country, Kill a jew

>The divine legal framework for western culture is somehow bad.
Fuck off tourist.

bigger version

fuck this kikes, we have election coming and they are all kikes, ALL OF THEM

I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE AS MY VOTE, THE WINNER PROBABLY, HE IS DEAD

>divine legal framework

kill yourself semite cuck, really FUCK YOU

Roman and common law are bigger contributors. Stop making Christians look bad by claiming everything is derived from some shit God came up with to try to make some good out of the worst Semitic tribe ever.

God that basically commanded all the same barbaric shit as Muslims do

JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME

DEATH TO BOTH

i hate those fake christians and cucktolics that basically worship the jews

ignorant fucks dont even know modern jews arent the actual blood jews of the past

jews today are a satanic tribe, in the name of everything good in the world, WE MUST EXTERMINATE THEM

You're not wrong.
Arabs are Jews but without centuries of Talmudic arguing, European admixture, and tribalism among foreigners.

we need politicians openly advocating the extermination of the jews

i will do it i swear, soon, i will run on this motto

>a vote for me is a vote for genocide

i will win massively

the closest thing genetically to an original jew is a palestinian

again this place proves to be a cuckshed

hope you pass on my IP to my local authorities, this is how i coordinate with my boys

The ten commandments are recognized as the first codification of law. (Even thought it was stolen from the babylonians).

What that is is the ten commandments written on two tablets.

Dumbass.

This is your brain on abrahamism

>Spics whining about Jews

At least the Jews aren't skinning people alive and shit, count yourself lucky you're not in Mexico.

Or you could take your edgy angst and direct it somewhere else.

It's not ((our)) fault you're a virgin of short or brown or whatever it is you're kvetching about.

>The ten commandments are recognized as the first codification of law

yeah, by the juden cliche that runs the world

again i dont give a fuck about your semetic occultism

i am total opposite of what you describe, but it doesnt even matter

all you disgusting juden can do are ad hominems and basically dismissing everything with

>omg get a life, you must be a virgin

i guarantee you user, you will suffer in hell eternally for defending this shit

>but it doesnt even matter

No it doesn't, whatever angsty emotional bullshit you are dealing with is not any Jewish persons' fault.

It's certainly not my fault.

And there's nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments either. In fact following these rules is how you avoid going to hell for eternity, don't you know.

hahahah you fucking jew are cracking me up

its amazing your level of delusion you actually believe people dont know the shit you do, and they dont hate you

soon, we are coming for you, jew

I didn't do anything and I'm certainly not worried about some Costa Rican spic "coming for me" or whatever.

I'm sure you're just some angsty faggot getting his rocks off on Sup Forums.

Maybe your boss was mean to you at work or something so you come here to ""REE JEWS EXTERMINATE REEE" and blow off some steam.

>
>follow my doctrine and you wont go to hell

you fucking kikes are unbelievable

hell is real but its evil deluded morons like you, that will go there, ten commandments means nothing

the true God doesnt need you, the true God speaks to all of us and his anger will fall down upon you disrespectful scum

claiming to be Gods people, claiming to act in the name of God, claiming to be the interpreter of Gods law

God has spoken to me, and I tell you all of you fake jews will suffer more than humanly possible, for all eternity

sure you do, you support and defend the evil structure that rapes the world, kidnaps children and destroys countries

you and your ignorance and compliance are what enables evil in the world

and you will pay, not by my hand, you fucking moron, its not like i am alone

God's laws aren't complicated, user, stop making everything dramatic and gay because of your emotions.

God's laws are pretty simple.

As for raping children and destroying countries I can safely say I've never raped any children or destroyed any countries.

Was Costa Rica recently destroyed after the children were raped? I'm not too familiar with your country's geopolitical situation but I'm sure it has nothing to do with me.

If I have something to pay for, it's definitely not this.

and when my country is being raped by you monsters, i dont need a personal grudge to hate you

i can see very well everything you do and the damage you cause to our people, this is why anyone with eyes and common sense will eventually realize the jewish problem

I'm sure your country is fine. Just because you are emotional and angsty on a personal level doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your country.

holy shit dude, why are you so defensive if you believe i am a moron talking shit

just let me talk shit, it wont affect you

if you dont see yourself as responsible, then wash your hands and live your happy go lucky life

the problem is that when you feel bad about yourself and your privilege, suddenly you are white

>fellow white people we must acknowledge our privilege

its not white, its jews

my country is fucked, but ill give you this, its not just the jews fault

its the people's fault for being so stupid and naive and letting themselves be fucked by christianism and cucktolism, which makes them docile pets for the chosen people

to be honest i think i hate normies MORE than i dislike jews

>oy vey you're just upset with yourself goy
>I didn't personally do anything goy
Jewish leaves, not even once.

>just let me talk shit, it wont affect you

Antisemitism does affect me. I just had to go and buy another rifle and 800 rounds of ammo.

There's plenty of crazy Muslim and neo-Nazi antisemites in Canada too, you know.

I'm not worried about you, personally, but your attitude is part of the problem: blaming everything bad on Jews even when it's completely irrelevant.

ahh fuck it, its not like i am not going to hell also

only i can see the process, and everybody else's

a salud, keep jewing us, we deserve it and allow it

hahahahahahaha typical jew

>plenty of muslims and neo nazis, 800 rounds of ammo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

there is literally no danger in canada what so ever, and you have the nerve to tell me

>your country must be fine

hahahaha dude i believe you are trolling, nobody can be this unaware

even jews KNOW what they are doing

Yeah because your whole "blame everything on random Jews" narrative is so logical and ethical I'm the idiot here.

My country as a whole is stable and fine but I'm not taking any chances.

just to round it up

>you feel my words are dangerous and harmful

>i live in a corrupt shithole ruled by jews that keep this place in its current shithole equilibrium,, crime,, social unrest, etc

so you jews harm us literally, but we cant even talk about you harming us?

jeeezzzz,,no wander everybody fucking hates you

Damn. I wanted to move to Costa Rica at one point because, well, its not the U.S, and its gorgeous. I cant believe Jews even have a presence there.

Uhh no, I have no problem with you calling out your government for corruption, crime, or social unrest.

It's the calls to ethnic genocide I take issue with.

ITS NOT BLAME IT JUST FOR BLAMING YOU FUCKING MORON

THERE IS EVIDENCE

THE MSM, THE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT, MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS,, LAW, INTERNATIONAL LAW, THE UN , ALL JEWS

HOW CAN YOU SAY WITH A STRAIGHT FACE, JEWS DO NOTHING

FUCKING SCUM, YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO HELL

>The Jewish community is estimated to number 2,500 to 3,000 people, most of them living in the capital.[11]

As usual Sup Forums is making a mountain out of a mole-hill when it comes to Jews.

There's almost none in Costa Rica, unsurprisingly.

People on Sup Forums just love to repeat the general line and not think.

THEY RULE COMPLETELY HERE

SWEDEN TIER KEKERY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BULLSHIT NUMBER

Yes, everything ever is Jews, but only bad things, and we are in control of the entire World which is why everyone hates Jews because we simultaneously control all the media but can't control the narrative.

And of course each and every Jew is PERSONALLY responsible for this.

The fascist narrative certainly has better predictive power than either liberal/normiecon or Marxist narratives. And it's not random Jews, that's a misrepresentation and you know it. I'm sure you personally don't do anything except argue like a fucking kike, the way you're doing right now.
The claim is that Jews act in ways that, as a whole, are detrimental to European societies. Which is objectively true if you look at Israel and its relationship with the US, the ethnic identity of anti-white elites, etc. Don't play stupid, leaf, and keep the pilpul to a minimum.

YOU REALLY HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL

YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSABLE BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE SHILLING JEWISH DOMINATION

You sure about that?

Wikipedia.

Anything is better than Marxist narrative but I don't think the narrative of ethnic hatred and scapegoating is that much of an improvement.

And no, it's not a misrepresentation since literally random Jews are always the ones targeted when the shit hits the fan.

I have no problem with you assassinating George Soros if you want to but try to stay out of my yard.

CALLS TO GENOCIDE WOULD NORMALLY BE DISCARDED BY ANY SANE PERSON

THE JEWS ARE SCARED OF OPEN CALLS FOR GENOCIDE BECAUSE THEY KNOW PEOPLE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH REASONS TO DO IT

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO FEAR, WHY HIDE????

IF SOMEONE SAID COSTARRICANS RULED THE WORLD AND CALL FOR GENOCIDE, I WOULDNT CARE

BECAUSE I KNOW ITS NOT TRUE

JEWS CARE BECAUSE THEY KNOW ITS TRUE

Yeah, no innocent people EVER got genocided, that's what the history books tell me.

Muslims are all about legal wrangling. The different sects of Islam are more accurately defined as different schools of jurisprudence.

If millions of people around the world were praying for Costa Rica to be destroyed because they believed in some inflated conspiracy about Costa Ricans controlling the world economy or some shit AND Costa Rica had a history of being genocided then you would probably care.

you jews have genocided innocent people since the beginning

NOONE GETS EXPELLED OF ALL COUNTRIES FOR NO REASON

PEOPLE DONT HATE FOR NO REASON

YOU KNOW IT

YOU HAVE NO SHAME

nyc lawyer

lots of jews, they're more political varied then you think but the more prominent ones tend to be democrats for sure

i work in tax and they tend to be religious jews that i can talk conservative politics with and they agree with me a lot and they're honestly some of the greatest people i've met

>stay out of my yard
You're not Canadian, Shlomo. Go live in your country.

Poland?

Actually Marxists can do a better job at predicting shit than liberals can. They're both shit at it compared to fascists though.

Anyway. It's not scapegoating, because as Uncle Goebbels said, "Wherever one looks among our enemies, one sees Jew after Jew." As an example: A while ago a lugenpresse outlet ran a story about DACA dregs and how they're Americans just like you and me goy. They cited some Ecuadorian or whatever who was being employed by a plumbing company named Shapiro and Duncan. Duncan didn't exist; it was just Shapiro. Whenever white people are getting fucked, you can bet you'll find a Jew. This is why we hate you, not because we're blaming you for shit you haven't done.

The best thing for Jews to do is make aliyah. No one will target you in Israel.

>No one will target you in Israel.

Top kek, though.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast

That's not my country, I've never even been there.

Well. The Arabs will, but that's what you get for making your homeland in the Holy Land instead of that nice plot of land Stalin offered you.
God knows you act like bigger kikes because you have Israel as a backup.

>muh rocks muh bottle rockets
Fuck off, Israel is not dangerous.

How horrifying. What does it say?

buh buh buh muh Iran trying to neutralize the Samson Option, they're gonna nuke us if they get them honest goy!
Look at South Korea, it's a radioactive husk after North Korea got nukes!

So what? You're a kike, not a person. Go to your containment zone.

It's not my backup.

Israel is fine but it's not my homeland, Poland is, and Canada is my land of settlement.

I'm good.

But I think I'm a person, user, so I'm going to act like one and stubbornly insist upon my right and you'll pry my guns out of my cold dead hands.

Your homeland is T*rkey, you are not Polish and you are not Canadian.

>It's not my backup.
Yeah, it is. You're a Jew. Israel will take you basically no questions asked, which multiple Jewish criminals have exploited when shit got too hot in their host countries.
Israel is waiting. Your true homeland.

I've never been to Turkey, I'm pretty sure I'm Polish I mean I grew up speaking Polish not Turkish.

>I'm going to act like one
lolno

Nah, you can ship my cold dead body there if you want, though, if you can get it.

>Costa Pobre

If it comes down to that, sure.
I'd rather you just go though, more or less willingly. Making the Holocaust real would actually be possible in current year, but it'd still be a huge logistical undertaking. Just go back. You can even keep your money if you do it now.

Ashkenazim are T*rk LARPers but Israel is their (your) country. Poles are more than a language.

There are even Polish Jews in Israel.
That's why commies are always on about Israel (aside from the USSR legacy thing), they view Ashkenazim as white.

>notice anything?
seven out of the ten commandments start with the letter lamed for "la" "don't"?

No, sorry, I guess you're going to have to actually try and not just LARP. Also I'm going to make it as difficult for you as I possibly can.

Anything in life worth doing is difficult.

Yes we are, we are ethnic Polish Jews, regardless of our language (which happens to be Polish).

Well, you always have the choice. Remember that as shit gets worse.

I'm sure I will but I think this is the appropriate moment for an inspiration quote to explain my attitude:

>Jean-Luc Picard: NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!! [smashes a display case in anger; Both pause, shocked] I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them PAY for what they've done!

I will make them pay, user, if it's the last thing I do with my miserable Jewish life, I will make them pay for what they've done.

You know, if it comes down to it.

Poles are not Jews tho. You're just a kike.

Some Poles are Jews. There used to be quite a few, actually.

plebeian jew detected

>No how dare whitey ask me to leave him alone
That's the hill you want to die on?

A Jew living among whites is an infiltrator, not a member of the community.

Yes.

I don't have a problem leaving you alone. But I will definitely die on the hill of my own home and my own land and the defense of my basic rights as a man and a citizen and the defense of my family, yes.

As an American you should understand the concept of "Live Free or Die."

There was a big Polish Jewish community back in the day.

Anyway, that's just your opinion. I have always been a proud Pole.

>my own home and my own land and the defense of my basic rights as a man and a citizen and the defense of my family,
But you're a foreigner, a guest who's overstaying his welcome. You don't have to go home, any nonwhite country is fine, you just have to go away.

>Live Free or Die
You can't have liberty without ethnic homogeneity.

>It was real in my mind
ebin jew meme

>But you're a foreigner, a guest who's overstaying his welcome.

I'm not a foreigner in Canada, I am a settler who has received citizenship, like every single Canadian before me going back to the foundation of this country.

>You can't have liberty without ethnic homogeneity.

Well, Americans have begged to differ, as do I.

It was also real in historical fact, google "The Pale of Settlement." Poland used to be like 25-40% Jewish before the War.

>I am a settler who has received citizenship
And you can't ever be a Canadian, because you're not even white.

>google "The Pale of Settlement."
Your birthplace or place of residence does not transform your parent(s) into the dominant local ethnic group.