twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lob?

I did

Either he lurks here or receives infographics from people who lurk here

ZOG
O
G

It must end.

everything points that he is reading on another chan that's a bit more serious than pol

>that's a bit more serious than pol
err I meant cuckchan.

Another place where the oldfags are

Listening to this now

youtube.com/watch?v=uqB4j6ir7XY

CIA runs Twitter now as well as "Julian Assange"
Crowdsource the truth farm boomers for memes and infographics for free
QLARP is the bridge

Where the cold-nose grows and the timber holds; a stronghold of juxtaposed lead-folds.

mayne stream meteor "verified libtards" already in full damage control

>CIA runs Twitter
At least shadow government does

>George Webb
I agree there's an agenda there

>Q is a LARP
yes, obviously

>"Julian Assange" is CIA
[citation needed] there

I remember you guys saying Assange was dead for months. And then he appeared on the balcony of the embassy in London.

Strange

We need stars of david or triple parenthesis around everyone who is part of the tribe or married into

Wierd, isn't it?

>Whites are bad

img related
Since Oct 16 2016 Julian has never encrypted anything with his PGP signature, most importantly he's the one who pushed this proof of life concept because of what technology was capable of. He was right because that Hannity interview was all wrong

Um why is Julian Assange so antisemitic??

Listening to this now, I'd also recommend listening to "Dr Richard Day. New Order of Barbarians" there should be four recordings. If you don't find them I'll up the archive to a fileshare

I know it seems I'm being ironic, but I'm not: I became suspicious when Pamela Anderson visited him. I mean what the actual fuck, what does that bimbo have to do with all of this? Oh and she's jewish btw

Daily reminder that Anti-Zionism is not the same as Anti-semitism. Take note that Semites come from the region of the middle east and are not just Jews, they include all Arabs.

>2.64 MB, 3781x2700
How the hell am I suppose to open that on a 56k modem through a VPN using 7 proxies through a TOR browser?

Stop being a pussy and claim right to free dissemination of information? It's not like you were the one to publish it, how do you even know what is on that before you click?

an investigator named walter white, so this was what that was about.

I didn't get if he was fbi or a cop, but they have to rub it in each tme.....

fake news.

Diaspora, do you not even know what the consequences are? How dare you take such a paltry position?

This fucking pisses me off

but wait... there's more!

Not only do they claim religious status in Ivy-league university, they claim 'White' status as well, thus lowering Gentile White admissions even further.

The end times are upon us.
Christ be with us....

It seems strange and unlikely to me that Hannity would do a totally fake interview. Hannity has traded on his honesty from the beginning. I guess it helped Trump's side to imply that Assange was still out there and doing well, but it doesn't really seem his style.

I don't understand this PGP key thing in detail to be honest with you.

Could there be a reason he stopped doing it?

I don't detect any significant tone shift in what he puts on Twitter, except possibly the decision to hype that Vault 7 thing. It wasn't a small revelation, either.

The Pamela Anderson thing was fucked. When she went there with her nips poking through her top it definitely seemed there was some kind of psyop going on. She was like the number one babe of in the world when Assange was a young man. I assume he didn't eat whatever food she brought with her.

But neither of you guys addressed the balcony thing.

(((Hollywood))) is too White! We need more minorities and P.O.C. representation!

will look at that

Wow, this puts things into perspective.
It is actually enitrely possible that whites are the most cucked race in their own country.

>I didn't get if he was fbi or a cop
journalist/writer

Whites follow laws (Affirmative Action) put into place by Jewish-interest groups. Much like how you "Germans" (likely muhammad) were cucked for the past 70 years into being an American puppet state. So, let's talk about being cucked, shall we? You've been occupied for this long and are STILL paying 'pensions' to holohoax victims.

THIS
SOMEBODY ADD STAR OF DAVIDS

Seems kek will it too

Not an argument. You'll need the full Bilder(((berg))).jpg image to make it worthwhile. Who has it?

Things are worse than they seem and that interview and the way "julian" has been tweeting "tick tock" and music videos are huge red flags, at least for me.
The critical part is the encryption key, it's a digital fingerprint that is near next to impossible to duplicate. Think of it like a signet ring that only a king stamped on agreements to prove a document wasn't forged, with a lot more complexity.
The only reasons for him to stop using it are brainwashed or muerto

I'm sure I have it. Gotta look through my old files (really need to organize that shit)

Hello fellow ordinary Canadian! So what you're saying is, Wikileaks is compromised? I guess I should stop reading these sweet leaks about the CIA then.

Did you know that the CIA has a "Department of Pretending to be Russia" that uses Russian malware, exploits, and even operating hours, in order to disguise their own cyber-operations as the work of the Russians?

But I guess the above isn't true, because Wikileaks is compromised. Right?

I think of the Tick Tock tweeting as just Hannity's somewhat goofy way of letting the Clinton and Obama gangs know that he knows what they've been doing and is itching to tell America.

As for Assange, again: he appeared on the balcony. So the muerto thing seems implausible.

How would he "sign" a Tweet with a PGP key anyway? How would you go about checking for that? Or are you talking about another way he used to issue messages?

The best version (shown on this pol) is at least 3.5 mb, so sort by size.

My wife (a lifelong democrat) and I just started watching The Americans. I've been using Yuri Bezmenov to redpill her. It's actually starting to work. I've dropped so much on her that never really took. Who'd have thunk it would be Yuri fucking Besmenov that opened her eyes.

Hannity doesn't know shit and has been a controlled opposition shit-stirrer for neo-con issues (containment) for years. He won't go against his boss (((Rupert Murdoch))) for fear of punishment.

Damn, no luck. Lots of images but not that one. Remember seeing it though.

Maybe we're thinking of the wrong thing... Imagine: big white background, with middle centered around one idea/word/image with a thousand of off-shoots stemming from it, all companies.

This one ?

He was supposed to be dumb angry partisan Republican Irish guy that could make a shekel or two for his boss whose authenticity came from not being smart enough to see what was going on. He was wrong for supporting the Iraq war. But he obviously smartened up a bit over the years. Possibly learning about how fucking insane the Obama thing was and how the Republican establishment never even came close to resisting him properly woke him up a bit.

And he's obviously not a neocon now, is he? If he was, he'd have disavowed Trump and regretfully supported Hilldawg like Bill Kristol.

And Murdoch, obviously, hedged his bets with Trump. The Murdoch empire is the only facet of corporate media that isn't reliably 100% anti-Trump.

So in conclusion your statement is far too oversimplified and ultimately wrong.

digits of power

That's the controlled opposition version with various redacted ones, but essentially, yes. Anyone have a correct version of this?

Wikileaks has always been a honeypot to see who and what is leaking from the government. Assange may have been honestly working in favor of the people in the beginning and right up until Oct 16, 2016. Since then I cannot believe he is alive due to his set parameters around PGP verification for poof of life. No proof? No life.
I'm sure you'll have a perfectly snide reply but I don't give care what you think about me

>barium meals are tasty
You're purposefully changing the context from "Julian Assange" making the Tick Tock tweet to Hannity making it, come on that's just gaslighting.
Yes, I am well aware of the Vault 7 and 8 tools that were designed by "shadowy data brokers", and Marble was one of them to disguise code as foreign based. The irony is the shadowy brokers are In-Q-Tel, NSA, MOSSAD, and the rest of the Five-Eyes. It was always an inside job.
Where did I say singing a tweet, again gaslighting, he needs to encode a document with his PGP signature and you need to find a new job because you suck at this.

singing = signing*

I'll keep looking

I don't think you fully understand the concept of controlled opposition. He's kept in the spotlight just for this very own reason. The managers know the 'narrative' shifts, and he reports 'just enough' to keep it sounding legit to republicans, but he'll never let-on to the true Meta.

Also, assuming Murdoch is one of the good guys is classifiably false. Read the text at the bottom of this image, then imagine "Greater Israel". He's complicit. It's all one in the same.

this?

Y-you f-f-fucking a-anti-semite!!!!!!!!

Bro, you still refuse to address the balcony thing.

Second, I admitted to not knowing about PGP keys and asked you a specific question which you have also refused to answer. Seems like maybe you don't know anything about PGP keys either.

Third, I brought up Hannity because he's relevant. If Assange really is dead (and the balcony thing was somehow faked?) he is therefore explicitly lying to every single one of his audience with the Assange interview. That's worse than the typical media shill. Maybe you believe this too.

You've just thrown out a bunch of rhetorical terms by way of response. Looks disingenuous.

I never said Murdoch is a good guy. I said he hedges his bets and it's the only place where a pro-Trump platform is even visible in the corporate media.

I don't think Murdoch is good. He cheerlead the Iraq war. But he at least gives Trump a platform which CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NYT etc basically refuse to do outright. Even the WSJ can surprise ya, calling for the memo to be released etc.

As for "true meta" well he isn't going to be discussing the JQ any time soon but people are so brainwashed that wouldn't be helpful anyway.

...if you're being sincere then you seem to have a dumb strategy.

Here's another thing: you're stating (no proof) that Wikileaks is a honeypot but you're also saying Assange is dead. Or at least he has been since 2016 or whatever.

So what is it? A honeypot from the beginning, in which case whacking Assange doesn't make sense because he was doing a good job and now the honeypot doesn't work. OR not a honeypot from the beginning that was taken over by the CIA when Assange who was in real danger and needed to do this PGP shit was taken out and his organization subverted. Can't be both.

Also, you're kind of emotional here. Something's off, my friend.

Huh, why do they all have Jewish names?

The balcony shot was done before Oct 16, 2016. You're a failure at spreading disinfo and should be removed from duty before you cause more damage to the "show"
Here's a heaping spoonful of knowledge before you are fired for being an incompetent puppet
>How PGP works
>PGP combines some of the best features of both conventional and public key cryptography. PGP is a hybrid cryptosystem. When a user encrypts plaintext with PGP, PGP first compresses the plaintext. Data compression saves modem transmission time and disk space and, more importantly, strengthens cryptographic security. Most cryptanalysis techniques exploit patterns found in the plaintext to crack the cipher. Compression reduces these patterns in the plaintext, thereby greatly enhancing resistance to cryptanalysis. (Files that are too short to compress or which don't compress well aren't compressed.)

>PGP then creates a session key, which is a one-time-only secret key. This key is a random number generated from the random movements of your mouse and the keystrokes you type. This session key works with a very secure, fast conventional encryption algorithm to encrypt the plaintext; the result is ciphertext. Once the data is encrypted, the session key is then encrypted to the recipient's public key. This public key-encrypted session key is transmitted along with the ciphertext to the recipient.
Julian hasn't done this since October 16 2016 and your job is to fool people he's alive
Your life is worthless, btw

The more you call me a shill, the more convinced I am that that's what you are.

>Julian hasn't done this since October 16 2016
Wrong.

He appeared on the balcony in May 2017. I remember it very clearly because shills on Sup Forums were already saying he was dead and then there's video of him on that balcony across the media talking about the rape allegation which had just been dropped...

>copypasted PGP wikipedia type shit
WHO was Assange communicating with via this method? I admit my ignorance yet you seem unwilling to explain it to me. Are you able to verify that what you're saying is accurate yourself? Or is it just a technical sounding talking point shill meme that pops up in every single Assange thread?

On balance of evidence, I think it's you who is the shill. And therefore it is in fact you who has the worthless life which you might as well end.