Linus tech tips tampon gate

youtube.com/watch?v=6WnybF_C_e4

twitter.com/Sona_Sonara/status/957371105676800000

Linus tech tips get's attacked by SJWs for stealing pads and calling them tampons.

5.1 million people are going to get pissed off at SJW's. It's a good day lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vorkmWa7He8
twitter.com/Sona_Sonara/status/957371105676800000
youtu.be/vorkmWa7He8?t=190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Linus was probably having a heavy MENstrual flow and needed the pads NOW.

isnt he a soyboy

Americans call things the wrong name all the time. it's that 56% education at work.

Anyone have link to full video

He's not american you autist

sorry he sort of has that mutt face so I assumed.

I haven't seen the video. did he actually steal them? Isn't that worse than calling them the wrong name?

Yeah he did steal them but not the way you think. He returned them without giving them back.

>undocumented purchase
money is just a social construct.

Can he get anything right?

I laughed but then I cringed.

>video cuts off
Lost my shit at this desu

I read linus twitter... his own fans are turning on him
5.1 million sjw cucks are going to go full cuckmode on his ass

Linus will resign before saturday

Like dislike ratio seems good so far. I Would expect soyboy faggots to watch LTT for the nitendo content.

Not at all you fucking retard that nigga pale af

Yeah, you see kind of new friend.

Fucking keke

I don't think you are familiar with his fanbase.
His fans shit on him all the time for being a ginger rat.

I would film myself burning them just to spite that bitch

Newer users take the 56% meme at face value and begin derailing threads with their sincere contempt for Americans regardless of the quality of their post. As intended.

you can't, like, own property

youtube.com/watch?v=vorkmWa7He8

>fans of this

To my extreme surprise, he is "straight" and has a wife with a child, from himself no less. I've been watching his videos for 4 years, and from the very first minute of viewing, I deduced he was gay. I'm waiting for the day he gets divorced and comes out of the closet, but I believe in miracles.

I didnt know the difference either

Eating is a murder of a living being.

Nah. He put them down and picked them back up in the store, left the store, checked that they were eligible for a refund, asked the rep at Amazon if he could refund them for the video and got the OK.

chink wife*

Amazon publicly said if you can get away with stealing something they don’t care

he's married to a brown chink, not even a white chink, like the chinks other chinks spit on.

calling that a "wife" is hilarious.

he tried putting it on the wrong shelf and picking it back up as an experiment to see if the system would still recognize it (it did). the app lets you get a refund without having to return the item and he did.

>twitter.com/Sona_Sonara/status/957371105676800000
>those comments
why do roasties see sexism in absolutely everything?

What idiot doesn’t know the difference between tampons and pads?

Better than pretending to be white, and pinning after white chicks while you sit home alone on the computer. Any pussy, is better than no pussy. Take that to heart, it matters.

Jesus Christ Twitter is fucking cancer

Linus is playing 4D Chess..

nasty thots exposed

I have never understood why Americans talk like this.
Logical vs American:
Burger patty (without bread) => Hamburger
Sausage (without bread) => Hotdog

>any pussy is better than no pussy.
this isn't true.
I could go on a flight to Thailand right now and get pussy for literally days.
I'd feel awful about it hours afterwards because:

1. the women are brown penniless chinks.
2. they're fucking me because they think if they hook up with me their life will be better.
3. they speak gookaneese and I can't fucking relate to someone like that.

Soy goy brought me some joy.

Tampons sells way better as a title.

"we stole pads :D"

That could be anything. Ipad, note pad,

Green lasers pair on his backpack
I wonder what's those from
youtu.be/vorkmWa7He8?t=190

one goes in the other lays over. they do the exact same thing. Western women just have so little to complain, and have so little critical reasoning capacity that they inevitably jump on anything that their twitter idols (also lacking reasoning) tell them to

sorry we're not irrelevant danish homo's

arguably that's actually better, because then his viewers think he stole a fucking ipad from an amazon store?

That's the right 56% mindset. Tell those racist!

>TFW mutt posters start seeing mutts everywhere like they're losing their fucking minds, consumed by their hatred of America and love of poorly drawn paint comics

The pads weren't fragile electronics worth $10k so you don't have to worry, he didn't drop them.

Just ignore them.
They feed on attention, they only have power if you give them a platform to complain.
If something you do causes a social media storm and SJWs start harassing you, the absolute most frustrating and deflating thing you can do is ignore them and not respond.
See: Eminem vs Trump.

You’re probably right; it is a busier title.

> Implying women have vagina's

Linus does a lot of goofy things for shits and giggles. I don't think he takes such things seriously at all.

you mean the single segment can be 256 max right?

>severely underrated leaf poast

>desperately needs more women.
We need more sexism lawsuits desperately

I just watched this last night, are there really people who got upset at the tampon/pad mix up?
Do these people have jobs?

Videotaping this crime spree is the best idea we ever had.

> "genius"

255. But yeah

You're not supposed to use actual IP addresses in videos, because a lot of idiots might try going to that site. Same reason is why phone numbers in movies are usually either shorter or longer than they're supposed to be. It won't accidentally be someone's actual number.

Twitter was a mistake

wouldnt have happened to yes tech city, based aussie chad is a literal vagina magnet

Somewhat, fucker is Canadian and married a goddamn zipperhead and had a happa so by default he's a cuck. He shits in she's constantly though because they always try to ruins hit for him

*buzzier FUCK YOU IPHONE

Why not just use a well known lan address i.e. 10.0.0.1 or fe80::1e67::58ff::feee::4a49 than? It's a shitty example and it's not like ip addresses aren't public anyway?

But he's blonde

How sheltered are you? Did you grow up in a barrel? Have you ever even seen a vagina?

If he actually knew anything about the stuff he talks about he would have used one of the address spaces reserved for documentation, or just a private address space to explain the basics.

First day on the job?

There's dozen of people videotaping this shit, it's weird because they aren't just "oh imma take this out"
He actually tried to trick the system, and the system got slightly tricked.

>RAGS
>A
>G
>S

Linus is a massive fag

>a man doesn't know very much about woman's hygiene products

did he suck your dick luke?

He's Canadian too, you dumb fucking leaf.

I work in a place that sells womens rags and I got asked by some dumb poo which ones to buy. he told me her vagene was big and I lost it

>clip
>magazine

This. Phone numbers aren't a valid comparison anyway. IP addresses are by nature meant to be publc, they just got resolved to a domain name.

Does something like that even matter? Anyone with basic knowledge about networks will still understand that it's not a viable public address.
>german
Oh, that explains it. AUTISM! Many such cases!

He has 3 hapas

It does. His dumbass fans likely had no knowledge of the subject before and might walk away even more ill-informed. The second one isn't even a valid ipv6 address.

Wow
Dat cheekbone, jaw, facial bone structure

I don't know if he is handsome or not because what women deem as a handsome guy face doesn't make any sense to me.
But this guys facial structure seems remarkable. So girls must think he is either very ugly or very hot.

I just think he looks...weird, at least in this picture. His chin is fucking HUUGE

>He shits in she's constantly though because they always try to ruins hit for him

wut

>women are expected to know all the marvel superheroes and characters from videogames
>men can't be arsed to learn basic physiology of a woman

what happened Sup Forums

>HD600

He is alright.

wrong comparison, those absolve the same function in a gun
A better comparison would have been a magazine and a speedloader

for you.

>implying an average nigger knows what private or link local addresses are

dude. How you look is secondary to women. It's who you are and how they perceive your potential. Bone structure is not at the top of the list.

indeed, faggots who take the 56% meme unironically are just redditors blowing their covers or mad europhiles

A tampon is a cork, a pad is duct tape.

I'd like to (s)tampon his face with my workboots.

>How you look is secondary to women.
no shit, in terms of attraction.

But women can grade guys based on headshot photos. And if they were given a slew of guy's headshots I'm saying I don't know where they would put this Jay Leno chin having motherfucker

>He shits in she's constantly though because they always try to ruins hit for him

Now son, now i say now what in the HELL were you tryin to say.

I find it hard to believe that women watch and understand his videos. Anyways, this is insane that people are pissed about this dumb video. Day of the rope now!