So now that the dust has settled on his presidency, what do you think of this guy?

So now that the dust has settled on his presidency, what do you think of this guy?

At first I laughed
Then I took him seriously
But still can't imagine why he'd dive into the snake pit unless he was assured a victory so he must have better things planned
I like him and wish Canada had someone similar to lead it

I'm still glad Hillary lost.

God-Emperor Trump is the greatest living human on the planet.

would you vote for him again, or an alternative?

I actually didn't vote for him; I voted Libertarian. But I plan on voting for him in 2020. I preferred him over Hillary though.

what state did you live in when you voted ?

i will probably get a few Nasty comments for saying this but i am starting to realize that liberals would rather have see the USA fail then trump succeed t ump is on the verge of becoming the BEST POTUS in history his approva l ratings has gone up to 45% as of yesterday another striking thing about him is; while his opponents are expecting his failure, they keep witnessing his successes moments after mom ents
real Americans have spoken we want our country back our Jobs were being sent to mexico and china. our taxes were being spent on Illegals, refugees, and Welfare leaches.

this is either especially incoherent, or some great pasta

A state that is now solid blue that Hillary won easily. If I was in a swing state I would have voted Trump.

Very fair. Admittedly I voted Libertarian in 2012 because of how Ron Paul was treated, but voted for Trump in 2016 despite living in MA. Couldn't give up on the chance to vote for him

You are absolutely correct, and Senator Dick (appropriate name) Durbin is just one example. When he leaked the comment Trump supposedly made about 'shithole countries' when he said it behind closed doors showed he (among others) is willing to damage our national credibility just to score political points. Screw the left.

i support president trumps what i'm saying, we were in a Dark ages before him and now he has brought Jobs back from mexico and china and gave reasont o be proud to be american again which barack didnt do. i have not seen such a dedicated president since reagan i support trump my president i will never vote for a democrat again they have Lied and will continue to lie and making false promises until thier party is gone because nobody will vote for them anymore hillary will never have her shot to destroy this country and their spilling liberal tears over it which is ending them because they cant move on
i dont listen to the Fake news they have never been pro maga they supported hillary and still complain about it to this day it is pathetic and sad #MAGA respect my president and his agenda i have ever seen never again we will go back to failure democratic policies.

Con man.

I voted for him and am so glad he won. He isnt a perfect president (no one ever is). He seems to be getting most of what he said during his campaign implemented. I think he is also very prideful, but i understood that going into the elections and think his posts on twitter are more entertaining than frustrating.

Pretty cool

And I look forward to my chance in 2020. Speaking of which, last weekend I actually went to the local women's march (not as a participant, more to point and laugh) and when I said in front of a group of the pussy hat wearing protesters that I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but planned on it in 2020 they lost their collective minds at the idea someone who didn't vote for him would change their mind. It was funny seeing their reactions.

Glad to see he acts like a classical neocon on the global stage, it makes him more predictable, which is reassuring for Euros. He is also a reminder, that US has its own agenda and doesn’t really have any commitement to Europe - I mean this in the nicest possible way. And in that sense he will probably speed up European integration on for instance foreign policy and defense.

Pleasantly surprised, I guess

Basically a total normie. He just looks radical because all the other options were total degenerates.

8 out of 10 will vote again.

The Wall should be built, and should be all around the US, and nobody could come in or out. But in the end, with or without wall, they're becoming more and more isolated so, don't give a fuck about them...

He’s the better of a bad bunch