How are you supposed to raise a virtuous daughter in 2018?

How are you supposed to raise a virtuous daughter in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hNFPvj6uNqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't send to public schools

chain to bed for 29 years

checked

I'm assuming that's not the same girl in both frames.

>implying
private school girls are huge sluts m8

marry them off at age 15
they are going to hoe around anyways might as well set the terms for them
bonus: you make firm ties with the family whose son you choose to set them up for
possibly there is money involved

home-schooling

Females will be obsolete after pic related is invented.

make her wear turtleneck sweaters, a skirt that reaches her ankles, and never let her leave, go to church on sunday

this, rich little whores are the worst

hahahah i can only imagine the fucking annoying cuck that faggot must be, serves him right, hope he is in great distress and suffering right now

Lol the dad's a secret soyboy! Look at the mouth!

have a nice basement

Women are of subhuman intelligence and lack any spark of individuality so it's impossible. Just keep trying for a son.

>trying to keep your girls away from boys by giving them a fucking t-shirt with your naked torso on it will make them rebel harder and get pregnant
who'da thunk it

chastity belt 8-16 shoud help.

looks like the first picture she "hates" her dad

and in the second picture, she's happy as a peach to have pissed him the fuck off.

To be honest

>White parenting in a nutshell
The absolute state of whitey. How will cumskins even recover.

Literally the only way is to raise them in a church and homeschool, as the Bible specifically and repeatedly instructs you to do.

You can't guarantee your child's success, but you should do everything you can to put the percentages in their favor.

unironically gas yourself with that flag

>Hey daddy I am going out to the club with my friends. Do you like my dress ^-^? I am not coming home tonight don't wait

How do you respond?

Is that corey feldman? Goddamn it! It was all ruse to avoid suspicion of being a pedo himself.

The father failed his daughter because of his feminine obsession to virtue signal.

>How do you respond?
lock the doors and put bars on the windows

going ok.

LIke you didnt do similiar things in your youth.
Pathetic conservative white people

>How do you respond
With a belt.

virtuous, lol. that has NEVER been true.

Have fun kiddo. Hope you get pregnant tonight!

Expose her to the asexual Tumblr community. Convince her she is asexual.

Those aren't the same gril.

Well, I don't understand. Because she has all the right fashion statements, crucafix and sackcloth...
Maybe fashion isn't an indication of actual being.

Be involved in her life amd give her the attention she craves so she doesn't go looking for it in guys who will do anything to fuck her.

you are supposed to homeschool them

FPBP, you need to homeschool kids in this time. If you send them to public schools they will become enmeshed into the programming of the world and culture. All their friends will be a part of it, there will be nothing you can do except take them out.

>Your daughter comes home with that on her neck

Wut do?

I like Elijah, too bad he's a commie.

Its hard desu. The irony is all these women talk about muh feminism, yet they raise their daughters to be vapid idiots whos only purpose in life is to buy shit. Its like their idea of feminism is fucking alot of guys and getting a good job because of a gender quota.

It has already been invented. You meant “improved”.

This.

Arranged marriage of your daughter with a young Chad of your choosing is the only option.

Redpilled answer. Homeschooling is mandatory if you want there to be any chance of your kids not getting pozzed.

t. public school teacher

Don't bother coming home at all.

Go on a killing spree and kill myself like that guy did in new years eve at my hometown.

Don't be a soyboy

>that cross

don't be a possessive insecure cuck like the bulky homo on the left
be a role model for your kids

>I'm not coming home tonight don't wait
>"You're not coming home at all, then."

>making white babies
>not virtuous

she wont even dare to ask or dress like that

it' nothing dude. Imagine, she comes home and tell you, her new friend calls Muhhamad (picrel).

youtu.be/hNFPvj6uNqs

Dude church girls a super slutty too. They just adopt cognitive dissonance to justify it. "Oh, we'll get married some day so premarital sex is fine," etc

>Hey Dad do you like my Halloween costume? I am a cat rawr xD

Wut do you do?

Home schooling helps desu. I was home schooled and I was asexual until I was 19

Have sex with her

Depends on the denomination. Lutheran? You're right. Southern baptist born-again Christians? Not at all.

literally dressed like a hooker

Explain?

honor kill

Kill myself because I failed as a parent

Only reasonable answer.

Put on some pants or you're not going anywhere. And you better be home by 10pm or don't come home at all.

>What's the big deal Dad it's called Snapchat everyone uses it. It's just pictures

What do you do in that situation?

Those people look like anglos

Strayans and britbongs are more degenerate than our women I think believe it or not

Make her cheek the same color.

Violence doesn't work

That's not the same girl

You take the phone away. A fucking kid doesn't need a phone to take pictures and talk to their stupid fucking friends all day long. Buy them a book and tell them to read it now that they have some free time.

fpbp

>Non-white daughter

I don't have a daughter. Who are you?

are you really this dense?

>over compensating manlet dad is barely taller than his daughter
Kek.

private schools and public schools are the same in this sense.
home schooling is the only acceptable option.

convert to islam the whole family

virginity is overrated

obviously don't raise a moron who gets pregnant because she doesn't know how babies are made and how to prevent that

Hope your cock carousel likes the taste of daddy's gum.

its workin for me
>moar

>daddy's gum
>gum
what did user mean by this?

Wear the crotchless panties so I can rail you whenever I want.

>How do you respond?
at that point it's too late

you're supposed to have a good trusting relationship with your kid and know what's going on because they are not afraid to tell you

finally, a self-respecting traditional girl in a cute but modest dress

Lol drunk phone autocorrect

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

This.

he he

Chain to bed

user....

School: Home, educated by the wife.
Friends: Other Christians only.
Religion: King James only Baptist, everything else is degenerate kikery
When to let them move out: once they're married to a Christian.
TV: NO
Movies?: NO
Music?: NO
You'ere welcome Sup Forums

>a good trusting relationship with your kid

That's terrible advice. Treating your kids as friends ends up in disaster

Finally, a pure wamen.

Don't have daughters. They'll either fuck Tyrone and give you a mut baby or won't have children at all.

I have never been pregnant in my life

Don't let her date. Set up an arranged marriage at the age of 18, if she refuses disown her and cut all ties with her, if she accepts agree to pay for her college or some other major expense that she would like having money for.

>How to turn your daughter into a crackwhore 101

>muh cucktianity
based pagan ideals are better user

You look beautiful son.

>How do you respond?
i convert to islam and perform an honour killing