ninja info cards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbjXmBmHAdk
youtube.com/watch?v=7cdIx-tWFug
youtube.com/watch?v=O5PZX1qP_k8
youtube.com/watch?v=8e8zUqP8yu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did he write the information up as cards and not just write it down in a notebook like anyone else would do?

shut up

Bruh, this show is aimed at 12 year old boys

>Kabuto finances his orphanage by forcing his hundred Shins to make ninja game cards

criminal mastermind.

My guess is that they were just there for merchandize.

Pre-first valley of the end battle Naruto was good.
Both anime and manga.

>interesting concept
>use it literally once
What did Kishimoto mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbjXmBmHAdk

>I have ideas but I don't know what to do with them other than showing them once and then returing to people throwing vague shapes at each other with loads of movement lines

He also had great characters fight like once, if at all. Ten-Ten and especially Shino had cool abilities but were never given a cool fight.

Forgotten plot point thread?

>let's see if I can get this to become merchandise
>nope
>well fuck it then

There was a Naruto TCG for a short time I think?

Keep in mind the manag wasn't supposed to go on past the naruto bridge arc. Most mangaka dont really go into it knowing if their work will take off or not this is why most series get fucking stupid the longer they run.
Dude addmitted to just freeballing after that arc.

Yeah. Sucked.

It's hard to explain, my ninja info cards

Best part is how many characters would be breaking fucking everything but never show up because they aren't cool enough.
As pointed out :
>Shino
>his bugs feed on chakra
>feed on fucking chakra
>his swarms of bugs get stronger against a stronger opponent
>he would literally wreck anyone post-Shipuuden doing nothing but raising his arms and have a kek while the whole worlds goes "not the beeeeeees"

>Lee and Gai without their weights could pretty much kick through anything and everything
>let's pretend everyone else is a taijutsu expert and forget about that one time Lee could overpower Gaara, and that other time when he got drunk

yeah seriously this just happened 40 chapters in when naruto was still pretty small, I think this was just stupid shit for the sake of being stupid shit

i think there should be a ratio were for every good idea they get 10 shitty ones to play around with, you'll never know maybe it works?

Yeah, but not just Shino, his whole clan was left out, during the whole ninja war Shino's clan could have fucked shit up but I think we only got to see Shino's dad once and even then he did nothing.

What the heck are those?

Good way to get those trading cards out.

So you guys came from Demon World, right?

Ninja Info Cards.

I miss kajetokun. Back when memes were blameless, holy creatures.

No.

>"not the beeeeeees"
Motherfucker you got me.

But the best part was when they started exploring Jiraya's past and Pain

The same reason people use flashcards when studying.

Shino could have rekt'd the Sound ninja during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. Like nearly all of them would be weak to him.

>Tayuya
If she puts him under a genjutsu she's left vulnerable while his bugs fly up to her and eat her chakra. If she used her giant bodyguards that's just a massive target to feed on their chakra.
>Jirobo
Place his bugs on the walls of his earth dome and counter feed on its chakra until the barrier is weak enough
>Sakon/Ukon
Taijutsu shit means he has to get close up to a fucking swarm of bugs
>Kimimaro
Could use his bugs similar to Gaara's sand and eating his chakra could possibly speed up his Ninja AIDS killing him.
>Kidomaru
Have his bugs crawl along the webs he made to reach his body.

>Ten-Ten
>cool abilities

I disagree. To my mind, this series lost it's unique touch after Sasuke had left the team.

What the heck are those?

>Could use his bugs similar to Gaara's sand and eating his chakra could possibly speed up his Ninja AIDS killing him.
No. He would've just killed him. He was a freaking monster.

Attempt at merch
Or
Unbound pages of a book with infomation about ninjas in them.

>I disagree

THEN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE

ninja info cards

Ninja info cards

VEGETA, GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY

>tfw kajetokun introduced you to GaoGaiGar
For a dub watching shonen fag, he did have surprisingly good taste in /m/

Same. All because of the PIZZA video
youtube.com/watch?v=7cdIx-tWFug

GGG has a surprisingly good dub as I found out years later, but they only dubbed the first half. It helped that the person they chose to voice Guy was utterly perfect.

FIRE THE THING
DO IT NOW

I think everything Togashi abandoned in YYH got put in HxH or was already done in Level E.

They may not look like much

>the series lost its unique touch after the friendly rival turned into a legitimate sociopath

Speaking of dropped ideas.

Remember when using the Time Chamber more than once would result in the user being trapped it in?

I CAN'T

FUCK GOHAN, THE FUCKING BALLS ARE FUCKING INERT. SHIT, GOHAN

To be honest when I was watching Dragon Ball for the first time I forgot plot points almost as fast as toriyama.

I don't really think that was a real problem.
The chase and the Valley of the End were really good(except the fact that Choji had survived), so maybe Kishimoto was just done after that.
The content was ok, but everything felt a little washed out and a bit forced.

YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD

So, does that mean they don't work?

It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys.

>mfw each one shows the geographical distribution of each candidates homeland

>interesting concept
>literally something to quantify powerlevels

did you not pay attention? the stats cannot be brough up without some shakra bullshit or whatever

why so stupid

>statsomancy
>the magic of boring your opponents to death with irrelevent stats and technocratic jargon
the most terrifying power there is

No, because that was never a thing.
What you're referring to is how you could use it at most for 2 days.
In which case, you might have a point, but I think it was explained away anyways.

To sell them to children.

You can manipulate the results of an exam to some extent by informing one party and feeding the disinformation to another.

>his swarms of bugs get stronger against a stronger opponent
His dad jobbed to Naruto's kurama mode

I wish he were more active
youtube.com/watch?v=O5PZX1qP_k8

I hope my body can take it

Wtf dude?
I'm semi-seriously considering getting the rig with 128 gigs, so jokes on him.
I think that 1 Tb of RAM in a high-end PC for work would be a thing in a next seven years,
tops.

WE'RE JUMPING ONTO WHITE BASE!

I disagree about Kimimaro.
But, I agree with the others. I think that's the reason why Shino was left out of that arc.

>Wtf
Fuck off

We're jumping onto Whitebase
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kishi talked about shino in late/post-series interviews
basically the bugs were too hard to draw on a weekly schedule so he got cut, which is kind of sad because other characters always refer to him as strong while he never gets to fight in canon

>too hard to draw on a weekly schedule
Isn't that what assistants are for?

YOUR DEATH APPROACHES

>Kajetokun thread

I HOPE MY BODY CAN TAKE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=8e8zUqP8yu4
This the only other song think I like by him

Don't be rude, Touou

What was the bgm for this? I could never find it.

CHAR
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DON'T STOP
LALAH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DON'T STOP

Are you serious?
It's the main battle theme of Gundam 0079
youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A

I haven't seen very much Gundam so that must be why.

It happens to be the same Gundam the video is using clips from.

I guess Kaj changed the instruments for the video because I was looking for the exact bgm itself in the video. Oh well, guess I won't find a clean bgm of Jumping on to white base.

Fuck I remember watching this video fuckin ages ago. Damn this sure brings back memories. I used to lmao with "My body's just too intense with my ninja info cards"

I don't remember this at all, was this during the chuunin exam?

It's an old ass song and it's been remixed a number of times for different games, re-releases and what not. Hard to tell exactly which version he's using.

>>use it literally once
But they're back new and imporved. Also, someone needs to photoshop Madara and his pasta in this picture.

Weren't there like holograms on the cards? So obviously a notebook wouldn't have worked.

Yeah i noticed the blatant advertising attempt there too.
We'll see how that plays out though. If they're seriously trying to push the trading card game, they'll have to show the game every few chapters.

THIS POT ROAST IS DELICIOUS.

that is NOT how you open those

What do you think happened to the store the Daimyo's son bought?
He doesn't seem responsible enough to run a business like that, so the store will likely close down, and all those poor employees end up on the street.
Fuck the daimyo's son.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T BECOME GEESE FROM KING OF FIGHTERS

What the heck are those?

>*Seventh* Hokage - Uzumaki Naruto
>"You got a super special rare of the ninth..."
???

My ninja info cards.

>it's already been 10 years

>he doesn't know about the two sekrit Kage

That might explain all the mess in Shippuden

I remember danzo, but who else?

Itachi, of course.

the art looks good here. was that done by Kishi or his assistant?

Here is my Mom's vivre card. She will help you out if you see her in the New World. It will surely come in handy later and be super important.