>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
Kraut gets BTFO'd when it comes out that he is trying to Doxx race-realist, now he is dead (see Metokurs videos)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDtH0txGvs
reddit.com/r/badscience/comments/7nltbx/a_response_to_mouthy_buddhas_race_realism_video/ds3zmkw/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/
youtu.be/UyV0Sx4Mh74
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tda3e/hey/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tc2tk/cheer_up_destiny_thread/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7td1v8/holy_fuck_dude/
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/957169920982372352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is the Kraut comeback stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDtH0txGvs

It would be a surprise if Destiny shills had the mental capacity to acknowledge their own existance, least of all anyone else's.

Daily reminder that DDJ was also part of the doxing server

INB4 DESTINY SHILLS

>JF
got BTFO by a bunch of redditors

>Irritable Bowel Syndrome General

23h here so an hour before/after for you
tell me more

I knew about the word cuck way before the salt-right started using it.
I used to be a bull for cuckold couples.
ANd it describes you all perfectly. Greg Johnson and Richard Spencer literally admit they are threatened about the fact that they will be outbred by black, muslim and other non-white men to extinction
That's how much of insecure cucks they are.
It's also proven that alt-right men are more likely to be virgins, get less sex, and lose their virginity way later in life
You're all just insecure incells
And I'm not triggered, WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU KEKS!
The girl I'm banging right now has an alt-right boyfriend and he doesn't his girlfriend is a slut

reddit.com/r/badscience/comments/7nltbx/a_response_to_mouthy_buddhas_race_realism_video/ds3zmkw/

lol
define BTFO

>implying you have any argument for why there is anything wrong with incest

>The girl I'm banging right now has an alt-right boyfriend

Confirmed
>pic related

The whole point of relationships (ideally) in a society are to create more offspring, if attempting to create offspring leads to genetic birth defects, like incest does, than it should be avoided and seen as unhealthy in a society.

it damages the psyche of the child, and it prevents them from forming healthy relationships with men other than their fathers/brothers

>n-n-no JF totally didn't get ass whooped nu-uh I get to define what BTFO means
Embarrassing

>Embarrassing
my thoughts exactly

is that Sargoy vs Spencer remach debate ever happening?

So if a woman or man in the relationship is totally infertile, or uses protection or if two brothers have gay sex it's totally fine
If worst comes to worst you can also abort the baby
The possible defects from inbreeding is not an argument against incest as a whole. Brainlet
I guarantee you have no sources which confirm there is any damage to psyche from a child having an ancestral relationship with the child of the same age or two consenting adults having ancestral relationships
Not an argument agains incest as a whole

*incestual relationship

JEANS, the existence of which you pretend not to notice.

>the absolute state of niggers

Lol what? Brainlet

you won't get any real counterarguements user just ad homs and random destiny memes lol

People don't waste their time arguing incestuous child rapists!? Who knew?

I know this autistic virgin echo chamber is incapable of forming a rational point about anything , I'm just here to remind them ho mentally inferior they are to a real alpha male

How are we gonna stop him? Isn’t anyone in our brainlet group that can at least compete?

>Alpha male
>can only attract prepubescent children to whom you are related

Pick only one.

As predicted the brainlets can only spout elementary school ad Homs

>lul what are JEANS???
As expected from a cuckstiny fan.
>autistic virgin echo chamber is incapable of forming a rational point about anything
Said the redditor.

Right wing = feels over reals. Hatred. Ad Homs means you win
Left wing: Rational arguments, logic, science, empirical data, wants what's best for the world

That's not ad homs. That's pointing out a logical disconnect. You are either alpha OR you stay in your comfort zone by leveraging an existing family relationship to get laid

He didn't, but I know that you cowardly anti-racist losers, will always say that you won, regardless of the arguments.

I honestly can't tell who is being sarcastic anymore since this meme fag is so fucking retarded

>the name
wrong site nigger

>brainlet
>ho [sic] mentally inferior
>(not) Alpha male

Which one of those is not an ad hom? Don't use phrases you don't know the meaning of. It just makes you (and your dwarf god by proxy) look even more dumb.

Jesus Christ those plebbit science fags are >tfw too intelligent meme in flabby flesh.
They are claiming victory over JF by upboating some passive aggressive fedoras agrument that boils down to disagreeing on semantics.
Absolute delusion and denial.
Reddit should have been nuked years ago.

> regardless of the arguments
what argument ?

>Science
>not believing in evolution

Pick only one.

Destiny is the definition of feels over reals

> And I'm not triggered, WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU

HAHAHAHAHA there is any more loser statement than this one?

Also no (you)'s for (you).

Dwarfstiny cult BTFO

>human genetic variation that is geographically structured
that's plebbit's whole argument from what i could see. there was no disagreement on anything JF said. they just don't like that "race" term because it's "problematic."

This thread is boring. Can we get some more Based Destiny memes?

no

>empirical data

>when the goys try to meme

Anyone else getting burned out on the long ass streams? There were so many in such a short amount of time I can't keep up and i'm losing the will to try.

Yes

Reminder: Average Destiny fan is 12 years old

SOMEBODY STOP HIM, SOMEBODY BEAT HIM IN A DEBATE QUICK PLEASE MY FEELINGS THEY ARE BEING HURT AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IKR

i usually just don't watch them live desu. most of the topics lately haven't been of much interest to me though. i just want more JF, and pivoting into other interesting topics than just race.

why is racewarski on the left

They were calling him a god last night on youtube. I honestly feel embarrassed for them.

I'm guessing that was made before Racewarski started doing streams.

Question: How does an actual retard like Andy trigger Destiny and all of his fans?

reddit.com/r/Destiny/

Just take a look at their front page. (Warning: Reddit)

This is an interesting spin on JF making a full of himself claiming Destiny is actually Jewish.

youtu.be/UyV0Sx4Mh74

Based destiny btfo :^(

Which debate is this and against who? Did he pick low hanging fruit after the ego hit he took from Styx and Tonka?

game of the year

Being molested all the time as a kid probably stunted Andy's intellectual growth. I almost feel bad for him.

Andy and Tonka* desu

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tda3e/hey/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tc2tk/cheer_up_destiny_thread/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7td1v8/holy_fuck_dude/

Destiny fans LITERALLY on suicide watch. BTFO by a retard like Andy and Tonka. Sad!

"please, for your sake and our sake, just play league all day. don't talk to these people. don't engage with them. they just want to hurt you. please."

because the right wing people destiny interacts with are all retards but people, for some low IQ reason, believe they are not.

please do not reveal MrMoutons power level to these people.

(You)
Have you guys cheered Destiny up yet today?? I hope he's gonna be okay, how does Godstiny get BTFO bullied by literal retards?

Is that you Tonka?
Andy is a piece of shit for bringing up a friend's suicide as ammunition. If Steven brought up the fact Andy is a stuttering retard from being molested by his babysitter Andy would be crying about it on stream for months.

"Ngl, i felt really bad when Andy said it and destiny just had to take a few seconds to digest how horrible these ppl are :'(

Cheer up bud."

Sweatstiny BTFO by literal alt-right retards

These threads have really gone down the shitter haven't they ?

I just donated 5$ for his wife's son college education. Tomorrow ill donate 10$ for his own college education. This time he'll drop out of a big boy school!
i honestly hope to god no one has a tard like destiny as a friend

Tonka should do a stream reading pedostiny's kiwi thread

Destiny encouraged his friend who he knew was suicidal to follow through with his plans. If it wasn't for Destiny's support, then this poor chap's parents would still have their son alive with them. Shame on you for excusing Steven when he is indirectly responsible for the murder of someone's child.

Stop typing essays in d.gg pls

What kind of shitty person encourages their "friend" to commit suicide. Are you sure Destiny isn't a sociopath? i've seen his on camera interactions with his son to suggest that this isn't far from the mark.

Ready the oc men....the destiny-fags are coming!!!!

>your usage of the word race to refer to the biological reality of human genetic variances is wrong
>ok fine, if you don't want to use race as a word we'll call something else, but you agree it points to a biological reality right
>no it doesn't
>but you just said that it did
>lol no, you're just an ethnonationalist

racists BTFO

they are already here

>Andy would be crying about it on stream for months.
lol no he wouldn't, he talks about that openly

Since this is the Youtube General basically, a question and a blogpost. I want to get in on this. Only as something small and fringe, but I want to make youtube videos, political ones and with less of a serious political commentary approach but more of a light-hearted, make-fun-of-shit one, where I summarize subjects (not least ones brought up on imageboards). But I need a basic pool of formats. First two to work with I have are 'Point and Laugh', which is basically the Sweden series, the other is 'This is what's coming', where subjects out of history and news of SA and Zim are covered. But I feel that I need a third format to really get going with some variety.

Fugg :DDDDDDDDD
You're right. No wonder they're in these threads so much, they seem to be genuinely upset. But why? Where does this massive involvement...wait, it's because they're paypigs, isn't it?

>the absolute state of numale redditors

>agrees with friend that he should commit suicide
>laughs about it
>should also make fun of a child abuse victim
That moral righteousness.

If Destiny brought it up as an argument against Andy on stream we'd never hear the end of it.

"Weird Stats", talk about some little known but importante statistic in whatever field

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/957169920982372352

Where were you when a wild jungle nigger Tonka, literal retard Andy, and goth twink Styx eternally btfo Godstiny?

"That was hard to watch for me too. I've never seen Steven shut down like that before."

Even his own Leddit community agrees! HAHAHA

>argument
it wasn't a debate you fucking retard, it was the morning kumite
you talk shit there

Not paypigs, literally obsessed Destiny cultists

What kind of brain damage do you need to believe Tiny's crocodile tears when theres a video of him laughing while talking about this while he's doxing people and saying he thinks its funny for someone's grandmother's info to be leaked? He has been doxing, smearing and personally attacking people on overdrive for more than a month, every single day. He was just banned for threatening to kill someone, and that's not even first time hes done it.

He prides himself in having no empathy like an edgy preteen. You can see by looking into him even a little that he is an absolute awful human being, debating his mother and screaming at her, wishing a painful death on his father over an election, cursing at his son and ignoring him as he plays video games - his own family he hates, his best friend's suicide means nothing beyond a chuckle and yet these ball washers eat up his fake tears now that the entire internet is being introduced to what a disgusting piece of shit he is.

I have never come across a person I would actually describe as "evil" before this manlet.

any /civvie/ buds on

BASED.

Jews are truly /our guys/.

> Israel is our greatest ally
> Dems are the real racists
> It's about illegal migration not legal migration

His atheism got the better of him? Holy shit.

>look at how much of a victim i am
>im being bullied by all these people
>why are these people so mean to me please help

this after he doxxed Tonka, lied about Andy being a nazi sympathizer and lied about JF raping and kidnapping a child
Destiny can go kill himself for all I care, he's genuinely mentally disturbed.