Sup Forums is under attack

Subversion and demoralization is the strongest weapon of the enemy. When you come here (now), you see tons of defeatist threads declaring that things are hopeless and much more (by way of shill posts) within valid threads. These people are often paid-posters seeking to remove Trump's voting base (from all forums) for the 2020 election. They want you demoralized and gone; a board culture take-over. They also know that Trump won because most White people in the US voted for him.
They'll demoralize via:

>why do autists/asocial/whatever frequent Sup Forums
>le 56%
>I regret voting for Trump
>Everyone is race-mixing
>All women are whores, MGTOW (reduce white births)
>Other races are more successful
>Amerimutt meme.jpg (if used as ident politics to degrade or derail, American Whites have ~98% genetically pure European dna)
>Sup Forums will defend this

The point of such posts are to break your will to resist and it is important to be aware of it, because if you are not aware that it is an attempt to demoralize you, then eventually it will slowly start sinking in like a poison. Media reported that Sup Forums, to a degree, helped Trump get elected, so they're on the attack to de-platform us. Many times, these shill posters are (((University)))-indoctrinated neo-commies (think blue-hair SJW). They are a mix of "trolling the nazis" to "Fuck Drumpf, Sup Forums is OURS now".

Please watch ex-KGB propagandist Yuri Bezmenov explaining how the Soviet Union established a network of traitors to slowly eat away at the foundations of Western societies:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

G. Edward Griffin's Interview - youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Important one and short resume for people who can't connect dots
>Yuri Bezmenov and SJWs youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JIDF/Shills have a new tactic; "the dumbing down of Sup Forums", (((they))) encourage extreme shitposting
part of this tactic is making newfriends believe Sup Forums was always like the way it is now

Sup Forums in the past was:
>well thought out op
>citations were needed
>links were posted
>peer reviews were posted
>proper arguments (no logical fallacies etc)
>floods of info/stats with sources
>sources were vetted
>trolls were not fed
sure there was a space elevator thread here and there but most of Sup Forums had a sense of community and the quality of you post is what truly mattered
I believe the JIDF/shills feared this the most and has weaponized newcommers in shitposting as if Sup Forums has always been this way

what can be done to bring back the ways of old?
>inb4 the JIDF left a long time ago, not true
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

the quality of debate has decreased substantially since 2012/2013 to present date, there was an influx like never seen before with the 2016 election and this is when Sup Forumss board culture was attacked
the influx followed by gg was moar manageable do to the fact that most migrants came from Sup Forums and they were aware of 4chunz board culture and quickly assimilated
after the election newfriends just call you a boomer when you request links/citations and vetted sources

what can be done to educate newfriends in the ways of Sup Forums on
>shill/slide threads. report do NOT reply
>e-celeb threads. report do not reply
>don't feed the shills. do NOT reply! They only seek to 'derail' the thread and thus prevent any relevant discussion

the lack of moderation makes it safe to assume the mods are complicit. do NOT reply to shit threads because replying bumps that thread back to the top of the catalog, effectively reducing the quality of the board. let it slide down and off the catalog

>Why did they do this?
Partly, so Trump isn't re-elected (pushing us out). Also, to destabilize nations and change the complete perception of reality in a nation so it would be open to Communism/Leftism, and abandon its Old Way-of-Life in the name of "Progress"

>Why should you know this?
You are probably brainwashed because if you haven't noticed by now, most of your schools, Hollywood, the mass media, culture, most social media platforms are mainly controlled by Jewish-invented Cultural Marxist brainwashed-leftists (anyone that values "equality", "diversity", "anti-racism" (unless it's against whites) above all else or spews nonsense about "privilege" or "cis white men"). If you can't see by now, Western culture is not what it was 50 years ago, not because of some magic beautiful "progress" that spawned out of thin air and the hearts of good men, but because of propaganda and Soviet subversion (which worked for the time of the Cold-war Era,) but Jews are STILL using it now by control of the University studies and are breeding a new crop of subverted goyim (see: modern SJWs and school lectures about how we must destroy "whiteness" which would've been unthinkable just 30-40 years ago). This is both the motive and operandi of the Jew; to "blend in" and thus avoid possible prosecution (as in the 100+ times in history that it's happened in Europe for them).

What we HERE are facing now is intentional disruption of valid discussion. Shills are fucking the board culture intentionally so that they drive-away the people who helped Trump get elected in 2016. There's big $ behind this and people are being paid to NUKE the board culture and create chaos. Gone are the days of just JIDF subversion; they've gone FULL political and the chips are all-in, nuclear mode. They're afraid of 2020 if we can still meme here.

If you have any interesting info or comments on the KGB, the Frankfurt School, Yuri Bezmenov or subversion (Marxist or any other kind), post it here.

Bumpity Bumpity
Thru the thread

Bump

bumping because holy shit the catalog is pathetic right now. Brock must be spending money to have everything slid.

I agree with this thread
One used to expect 2/10 bait but could always rely on (1 post this ID) to smell it
Now they are onto us. They know how to activate almonds but in truth, these bs threads are blown out when real happenings occur.
Sup Forums is good, just needs happens

MAGA & MPGA

That is it for the dump of the previous thread, time to share my own personal opinion
>Sup Forums will always be raided because we are winning right now, we are winning the war on ideas, Sup Forums is however no longer a safe place per say to spread these ideas due to shilling discord groups
>there are only 2 options
The Second Exodus: we could go join our former brothers over on newer chans, where we can moderate the board ourselves and ban shills with ease, leftist could still infiltrate but anyone with a high enough IQ can see what these guys are trying to do.
>CIA ALT-RIGHT
>E-CELEBS MEME
>LE 56 percent face in bad faith
I have no problem with burger memes but when you simply push it to state that American Whites are not white you are shilling, whether you think so or not.
Also anyone who believes that everyone who creates pro-white content is secretly a jew is a stupid retard
>There is a second option though
OPERATION COUNTER SHILL: we create or use discord servers filled with already trusted Sup Forumsacks and reorganize, this will allow us to better combat the shill threat which has been plaguing this board more so in the last year since the election

Agreed user.

Wow those digits....
Personally, I am up for the fight. I'm tired of these lefty faggots ruining everything they touch.

I do not enjoy non-raids on other boards like lefty

Bump. I’m getting fucking annoyed with all these shitty threads.

lucky digits of 88
Bump again, fuck these shills

You are doing God's work, user. Why do shills love to target Sup Forums of all places?

>trolls were not fed
>don't feed the shills
I've only been here a few years but maybe that's one of the ways this board got so fucked up. The more certain posters are ignored the more they multiply and the board ends up suffering. People have stopped caring about arguing and more about shitposting. I'd imagine lurkers find it more difficult to become informed. Even if it's obvious bait it should still be addressed for quality control and for educating newfags.

Gee I wonder why? Because we are the reason why things like The Alt-Right exist, we were what got Trump Elected, We took down Shia's flag 3 times, we have trolled these assholes out of existence.
>these attacks are the work of a dying animal, lashing out for the last couple times, the pendulum is swinging and the end is near for their kind and the begin inning of ours has just started.

>Yanks shit on other countries as often as possible
>Can't handle the bants when other countries do the same, decide it's a psyop

You guys are fucking tools. I love Trump, but some of his supporters are genuinely retarded.

True. user has posted lots of good anti shill images in this thread. It's always good to drop these in a thread while you sage and report.

kys faggot. Your country is fucked to.

If you read earlier in the thread you will find out the encouraged shitposting is the JIDFS new strategy for taking down this board, although it will not work on true Sup Forumsacks it does work on some newer fags.

here come the shills.

>8888
well your not wrong.
and speaking of shilling discord groups ,right on time.

He is probably using some type of proxy to us that flag, most shills here are Jewnited states or Britain.

Uhuh, tell me more, reddit.

Don't fall for it user.

The whole reddit thing does not work when you are not from reddit, it is pretty funny that you retarded shills think that anyone would fall for your shit if they were actual /po/acks.

Final Bump for now

I'm all hyped up on green tea and can't help it man.

It's fine user, we all make mistakes
>I fell for the amermutt meme and all sorts of demoralizing tricks
But not anymore, anyone with a brain can tell how stupid it is.

>ur reddit lolXD
how do you feel knowning thats a 2012 Sup Forums tactic.
you love us and we love you.

None of that applies to me, but I still want you to die in a fire shill

bump

remember citations and links from vetted sources needs to be encouraged

Aight fags, lets try to bump this thread until it gets the attention of newfags and other Sup Forumsacks, if we can get these threads running everyday we can stop the shills advance

>Being offended by an internet meme
Imagine being this much of snowflake. Can't take a joke - log off of the internet. Not sorry to disrupt your safe space.

Wasn't the_donald a Sup Forums operation in the first place? When the shill start throwing around reddit as an insult it reeks of d&c.

Jesus christ the shilling just keeps getting worse.
Bump

bump

I'm going to start linking to this thread in the slide ones.

>PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF ME
>IT'S THE JEEEEEEWWWWWSSSS

you know what helps me not to replay to shills? I consider all shills trolls. there are many shills and many trolls but trolls shill and when trolls shill it's trolling but shilling because they shill to troll, So just assume that all shills are potato trolls trolling while shillings for (you)'s

Started reporting offtopic slide threads.

>JIDF/Shills have a new tactic; "the dumbing down of Sup Forums", (((they))) encourage extreme shitposting

I don't think Sup Forums requires any help from third parties as far as this is concerned. Sup Forums has had non-stop rampant Sup Forums tier shitposting ever since flags were implemented.

yes and no, the idea of it was mostly Sup Forums but some reddit guys where basically starving for a new viewpoint that didnt involve cat .gifs or dogshit sjw trash that they ate up the new donald trump place very quickly and easily.
the downside is that they are still extremly cringy but hey it really helped trump win the presidency so what the hell whatever.

Oh wow I never realized that. Saved.

Bump

yeah reddit can be cancerous but normies have their place. We need the numbers on our side even if they aren't perfect.

>mention the Jew and you get b&
>mention the eternal nigger and you get b&
>question Trump in anyway or refuse to suck his cock non-stop and you get b&
>question the mods in anyway and you get b&

Yeah, Reddit is so based.

Thing is lads i don't expect this to work, even in the slightest way. Once you've been redpilled there is no going back.

> Sup Forums has had non-stop rampant Sup Forums tier shitposting ever since flags were implemented.
the first time or the second time? never mind just lurk moar

He isn't wrong on some of the label, but the fact is that the Alt-Right as a whole is not our enemy, the idea that every single person who makes pro-white content is a fucking jew, this next level shilling

Yep did a thread on this myself some time ago.

But you should include the part about Americans shitting on all Euros which is really why the Mutt-meme is spreading.

I rarely post anymore because the quality of most threads is garbage tier bull shit. The only time I enjoy this board is from 2am-6am and only because the Aussies are great shit posters. There are so many active threads at all times that go against the sticky, mods are compromised and do nothing about this.
> is X redpilled?
> if X is Y check mate Z
> Are X white, /pol?
These are in the catalogue literally every fucking day and moderators do nothing. I would rather have a slow board than a fucking shitty one, mods please do your job!

Bumping for renovation

It used to be a Sup Forums colony until redditfags invaded in mass.

Should have included that user
>it is both americans and euros fault for falling for this meme
Btw, I know the mutt meme was not made by kikes, they couldn't come up with something so funny but the way it is being pushed right now it needs to be shoah'd

Yuri is boss snow nigger, I fucking love this guy.

I don't post that much either user
>(((MODS)))

The timing of it was suspicious as well. It was really pushed after IOTBW got attention.

>STOP POSTING MUTTS
Yeah, nah. Go fuck yourself, weak faggot.

>calls someone a weak faggot
>meme flag

It gets repetitive yes. I thought it was funny at first, but now it is generally just reserved as a "fuck off" to idiots that can't be reasoned with.

But yeah unfortunately it is also seen by others who had nothing to do with it and it turns into a massive shitfest.

Anyway it is good to keep reminding people to not take demoralization. If there is one thing people want it is for us to stop fighting. If it really was hopeless they would not work so hard to shut us down

Alright. Stupid weak faggot.

Whilst the meme itself is funny and definately inspired. I guess the forced part is that it automatically appears regardless of what someone is writing on, so it effectively kills discussion from that point onwards

Agreed, like I said earlier these are the attacks, no the lashing out of a dying animal.

you are a literal nigger
Sup Forums isnt infested with shills
its infested with autists that take Sup Forums too seriously

It's funny to me to see Mexico and Brazil post amerimutts, the meme implies that because of their trash genes Americans are inferior to Europeans. Do they know this? It's like a spook calling a white man a nigger, the insult exists because their subhuman behavior.

Guys start posting links to this thread in shill threads, remember to sage and call out the thread for what it is as well.

The shilling is real guys, I think we got at least 5 in the thread right now.

Preach it, brother.

MAGA 2020 and beyond.

Most south of Brazil has a high concentration of Whites, but in the case of Mexico it is obviously just out of spite

>40 posts by this ID
>87 replies
>21 posters

that's a hell of an absolute state you have there.

>meme flag
try again

bump

I love how shills think checkmate biggot arguments even work
>well you posted a lot so you must be loser, lol checkmate biggot
Better luck next time shlomo.

OP himself is a meme flag sperging autist

>so it effectively kills discussion from that point onwards
You mean a discussion that was already shit and nothing but namecalling. Yes, that happens. By the was, if this bothers you and you can't just laugh it off, then I think you're taking this board too seriously.

For the record I enjoy some Amerimutt memes. give it the preface of any other meme there are good ones and shitty ones, a ton of shitty amerimutts though. And as soon as a good one is posted dank memelord faggets post everything they have and fill the thread with poorly crafted ms paint low effort garbage

>says the guy who uses proxies
I use the flag because I actually am NATSOC, and refuse to give it up because shills use memeflags.

look at the file names in that pic and tell me again we don't have a shilling problem.