#jesuischarlie

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that even after Charlie Hebdo shooting with the #jesuischarlie hashtag that ran, in support for a company that poked fun at Muhammad, it is now cracking down anti-Islamophobic sentiment? How did they swing so dramatically the pendulum?

Islamophobic, not anti-Islamophobic, pardon me

The muslims only killed their right wing artists

They have increased censorship on islamaphobia, that is the context I mean

It just seems that it just dropped off the map, what is the political landscape looking like in France.

It's the same as always, the government and anti racist organisations have always been against so called Islamophobia. Actually, Charlie used to be controversial beforehand. The only reason the government is being tolerant of it now is because they feel about about the terror attacks.

Many lefties and Muslims however never supported it and still don't. This month, during the third anniversary of the attack many people still made it clear that they hate Charlie. The tag #JeNeSuisPasCharlie is also popular.

Btw,Charlie Hebdo is leftists( far left I'd say) , for those saying it's far right.

Leftists act in support of groups that run counter to their stated interests because they fear reprisals from those groups if they were to oppose them.

Do you understand what you need to do now?

>he's just figuring out that terrorism works.

(((Israeli false flag)))
Hth

American education at work folks!

>Rape gangs ignored.
>Islam praised after a terrorist attack
>Muslims defended
>Charlie Hebdo abiding by sharia law.
>Islamophobia
STOPPP It's just what the terrorists want!

Da fuk are you talking about?

ffs

i'm on about the misconception that civil strife is what muslim terrorists want, when in reality what they have already gotten is a far greater victory.

>Islam is peace
>no reason at all to fear Muslims
>just don't offend them in any way or they will kill everyone

What terrorists want is indeed civil strife, they want to make us feel unsafe and create division, hostility against Muslims to isolate them even more.

Only the second statement is true.

the Kalashnikov is mightier than the pen

>What terrorists want is indeed civil strife, they want to make us feel unsafe and create division
Yeah nothing related to (((them))).
Because of course they didn't run the war in middle east and they didn't import civilisation conflict in every town in France since the mass immigration from the 70's.
The state of french citizens....

Because they are puppets and the 'shooting' was fake as fuck.

Can't you make an argument without using the Jewish conspiracy scapegoat?

>the Jewish conspiracy scapegoat
Leave this board forever.

the guy who gets shot has his hands bound together

Nah, I enjoy your posts guys, whining, crying and blaming us for all your problem. It's hilarious.

>Nah, I enjoy your posts guys, whining, crying and blaming us for all your problem
>us
I didn't want to say it but...
You could at least just assuming your goals.

>us

Yes.

My goals?