Switzerland bans lobster boiling

Not even one month into 2018 and libtards are trying to take away everything enjoyable yet again

archive.is/IOY2Z

Switzerland is trying to emulate Nazi Germany. How problematic

Good.

It's kind of chinese-tier, I have no problem with killing the lobsters more humanely first.

Is this real?

Why don`t you kill the lobster like a normal human being and they boil it? Is there any point in killing a living being with excruciating pain?
Only subhuman insect chinks cook animals alive.

Idiot, they didn't ban lobster boiling. They just banned LIVE lobster boiling.

Good
This is barbaric shitskin behaviour befitting of shitskins
I hope 'refugees' break into your home and boil you alive

As least kill them first you subhuman, have some decency...

That was already assumed you nog.

Lobsters don’t feel pain.

Hello shills!

Early start to the day huh?

Only few have survived it...

so you're saying

Nothing wrong in banning the boiling of living feeling creatures.

So you're saying we should just deport all lobsters?

Boiling animals alive is what subhuman chinks do.

Found the shills

Hitler literally did the same thing

Good. This is fucking barbaric.
Even animals kill their prey first.

Hitler also endorsed public healthcare. Hitler wasn't always right.

unironically great low

It´s not like they are even trying anymore.

Damn, I've been found out!
Yes you're right, I'm a LIDF poster.

this is retarded. lobsters die within seconds of hitting boiling water or steam.

Yeah fuck traditional ways of cooking amirite?

>supporting animal welfare is now shilling
go back to Sup Forums child, it’s where you belong

Same as people
So I guess it's ok to do it to people too

Yes it means you're a fucking bleeding heart liberal.

we don't generally cook people and eat them.

I find it funny that the alternative is generally sticking a knife in it's skull and cutting it's head in half. So much more humane than a 3 second death in hot water, am I right

>muh tradition
"Primitive" people actually cared about the animals they were killing. They certainly wouldn't have boiled them alive, you fucking degenerate.

You are aware that Third Reich had the strictest animal protection laws ever right? Caring about animals is a uniquely Aryan value, not something a semite like yourself would understand I guess

I'm mixed black and mexican and I boiled some live lobsters for my white girlfriend and I on new years eve. I also poisoned my neighbor's barking dumbfuck dog.

You realize Hitler supported free public healthcare right? Does that mean it's a good idea?

Shill acusing other ppl as shills. Heres a you

simple gas them first

You can also fuck them to death

Everything is a good idea when uncle Adolf does it.

I thought that was only legal in canada

Hitler did nothing wrong..earing shel fish is an abomination

Who's going to report you? Lobsters don't speak

Yes because Third Reich consisted of solely productive people taking care of each other. It works in homogenious socities.
Words of wisdom

>implying nazi germany would tolerate our mcbetus lifestyle.
We can't have public healthcare because our country is full of burger guzzling amerifats. If we were nazis we wouldn't need doctors because our food and exercise would be our medicine. and our hate for jews would be our elixir of life.

Still not nazi enough

ever been to a crawfish boil and heard "don't eat the dead ones"?

The incision made when 'humanely' dispatching the lobster, ruins the meat.
Shit gets noticably soggy and watery toward the upper end.
Yes, that's right, the best tasting lobster HAD to die horribly in order to taste that way.
Lobsters are quite literally space monsters but taste delicious.
This world is not a singing-spinning-mobile for babies.
KYS YOU FAGGOTS.

>It’s only ok to kill them if it’s “humane”
>”Humane” way is essentially cutting its head off
>You still eat the animal and kill it. Difference of like 3-5 secs of suffering
Why are liberals such emotional babies?

Lobsters taste like shit to be honest. I never understood the whole seafood-frenzy to be honest. And yeah I have been dragged by people to all kinds of Michelin-rated seafood places and I just hated. Not a fan of bugs I guess

Who gives a shit what Switzerland does.

Sage.

Sure, but how?

What I’ve heard is to put them in the freezer to kill them by cold, which sounds worse to me than a quick death by boiling.

......Yes? If jew-corps brainwashed you to believe the contrary, it's your problem buddy, enjoy the american freedom.

Most predators in nature go for a clean kill, usually for the neck of the prey, why should we behave worst than them?

As a last note for everyone, i bet all these fags who advocate for lobster boiling never had to kill something for themselves, or even eaten a lobster because too poor for it. So why the hard shilling?

if you don't like lobster, there's probably something wrong with you. it's not much better than crab meat but it's still one of the world's greatest foods.

Good, for some reason I find lobsters very endearing.

>lobster
>literally peasant food masquerading as a high quality meal
The only time you'll see a rich person legitimately eating lobster is when it's being served as a snack at parties, and even then it only really exists as something to bring some color to buffet tables.
The only people who care are morons who think it's classy to eat a legitimate shit eating bottom feeder.

Why does boiling something alive make it tastier? Just kill it first you fucking literal nigger.

Lobster is seriously the best tasting thing on the planet, or at least tied with crab.

>If you don’t like eating sea spiders and scorpions there’s something wrong with you
You keep your sea insects to yourself

>bottom feeding scavengers that eat garbage taste good

Enjoy your chemically enriched bug meat, I guess.

arthropods are the machine god's chosen,
REPENT YOUR SINS

Learn some physics bruh, people take a lot longer to heat to lethal temperature in the vital organs.

good.

Lobster chanu is mine to eat ONLY :3

I’ve heard that the human bipedal gate evolved to chase down prey to exhaustion; we’re far from the fastest predator, but we have amazing endurance and stamina, and can basically keep jogging after a prey animal until it has a heart attack of succumbs to head stroke. Not exactly ‘humane’.

>>bottom feeding scavengers that eat garbage taste good
doesn't change that it taste damn good. beaver ass taste like strawberries.

Scavengers are healthier than predators.

So gay lobsters dont even feel pain, like fish. Fucking faggots jesus christ.

If any of you has ever killed a bug and agree with this law, you are a fucking joke.

Great argument you subhuman paki filth. If you don't care about animals you are obviously not white.

Servitor lobsters can't be unseen, ffs ...

Same here since 2015

>”If stunned electrically or if the brain is destroyed mechanically they are effectively dead,”

They don’t even have brains. Severing the neck also doesn’t actually “kill” the lobster either. Just fucking boil it, it’s a giant insect. Who fucking cares?

Damn bug meat is good. Crabs too. I think I like Crabs more than lobster because there are parts where you can crunch through the shell with your teeth and eat the meat / shell mixture like Daryl Hannah in Splash.

>le non argument picture
Neck yourself Mohammed.

A lobster is not a dog shareblue. Here’s your $0.03 don’t spend it all on fedoras.

They don’t have the cong. reasoning of a mammal. And, they usually die almost instantly when hitting the boiling water.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Lobsters are not animals, they are CREATURES

I can’t imagine how cripplingly white someone’d have to be to not appreciate lobster.

>free public healthcare right
jesus fucking christ, it goes on your taxes, the federal one, it's like you're giving 30 bucks a year to charity, charity that keeps everyone alive and doesn't sent anyone into backrupcy, holy shit you burgerclappers are circumcised in the brain.

That just makes them unconscious. They start squirming again when you throw them in the water. Just boil them alive, they’re bugs. If watching them move bothers you, put a lid on the pot

Not only are you a fucking paki shitting up my anglo mother country, you're not 18, stop posting here.

>worked in restaurants
>any time I had to boil/steam lobster I would just knife it in the head first
>takes 10 seconds

But seriously - on this law it really doesn't make sense to sell something live (for consumption) and then police how a person goes about killing it.

>all these retards who think lobsters can feel pain

>Yes, that's right, the best tasting lobster HAD to die horribly in order to taste that way.

Just like children in hollywood

>most retarded food-taste/quality wise comments come from ameritats

what a surprise

ARTHRO PODS ARE THE MACHINE GOD'S CHOSEN
REPENT YOUR SINS

For self-caught lobsters, I’ve always par-boiled them alive (so they’re fresh, and to seal-in flavour), then take out of the water to gut (ie de-vein), then finish back in the boiling water. Better still to have them hanging around in tanks for a few days to purge. But I’d never eat a ‘dead’ lobster since shellfish goes so horribly bad so quickly.

>$30/yr for socialized medicine
Found the total poorfag

They also concentrate toxins in their flesh, and are riddled with parasites.

If you agree with this law you're a liberal. Sorry

Persistence hunting is a myth by hippie idiots.

>Oh, I need calories
>Better run for a loong time, the best way to burn more calories
>Wew, better hope I'm still strong enough to kill the thing after it collapses
>And then I have to run bacl with the thing on my shoulders, burning even more calories
>Animal meat doesn't have many calories tho...
>Anyway, that's so economical!
Completely illogical. Most effective would be setting traps, which was done instead of "running after an animal until it collpases". wtf.

fat fucker detected

>Just boil them alive, they’re bugs.
>10 legs
>They're bugs
American education.

Boiling lobsters alive is fucking barbaric

White people are soulless creatures

Bugs have 6 legs retard

That thing is soo fucking old that his meat tastes like shit, nothing like a 3.5 or a 4 pound lobster.

Lobsters can’t feel pain the way mammals do because they have different nervous systems and don’t even have a real brain. But they respond to the environment if something is not comfortable in a way that might mean they have their own lobster equivalent of pain but who cares? They’re bugs. Boil them, they’re delicious

Why do people act like it's a cow or lamb that should be killed in a certain way to reduce pain. Lobsters are fucking bugs from the ocean. You stomp on roaches. You think that doesn't hurt??

And lobsters have 10, Mr. American education.

If that's not been tested blind it's almost certainly bullshit. Half of foodie shit is purely between the ears.