Pic related

Pic related

I’ve often thought that travel was a huge predictor of political leanings and it’s recently been proven.

I think I’d like to start a charity that acquires passports for poor Republicans from shithole rural areas and sends them on month long vacations to places like Colombia (I’ve been and it’s hecka tight) so they can see how naive they are about the world firsthand. Anyone else think this would help solve a lot of the ethno-state internet boi problems?

I don't get where this "travel makes you a liberal" meme comes from.

Traveling made me realize how backwards and stupid every other country is.

Pic.
Related.

Traveling made me realize America is fucking trash. Yeah we've got a strong economy and army and global influence but as a people, Americans fucking suck. You go to other places and it's just surprising how no one is obese, there's not a black person screaming about something every 15ft, God black people are so loud. Sure there are parts of America that are okay still but there way way more parts that suck. It in no way made me liberal but it definitely sucked away what little patriotism i ever had.

CA has a huge number of passport holders, because those people all came from those countries. They're H1B fuckers from India and/or China.

hmmmm

Where did he travel to, Sup Forums?

this reply makes absolutely no sense. traveling makes you see the world as it is, utterly horrible and disgusting

I do love international trips because of how eye opening they are. Going to nowhere Mexico or China and seeing the manufacturing conditions there make you realize we could not do this in the US. Any US worker that was treated to those conditions WILL sabotage the product and demand for simpler work.

I hate working with american manufacturing. They always want shit automated 100% when it makes no sense.

France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, and South Korea. I usually stay about 2 weeks a year somewhere new, part big city, part countryside, except Japan, I just stayed in Tokyo.

Oh for sure, I'm well aware that other countries suck MORE, and continents like South America, Africa, and Australia, I wouldn't even consider going to. I just don't get how anyone could be like "oh yeah America is the greatest number 1 best country on da erf", makes me think they've never even left their home state, let alone the country.

But tourists come here and use it as an excuse to fuck people. Maybe they visit Bondi once. None of them learn anything.

The passport pic follows it more closely. Oregon has no black but is liberal. CA and NY have blacks but are liberal. Rockies have no blacks and are conservative. Passport pic has no outliers.

The passport is not the issue. Even if you pay the $135 per person cost for an American to get a new US passport, the flight alone will cost more than that. Plus hotel, plus lodging, plus meals, plus transportation once at the destination etc...

>France, Austria, Switzerland,
>there's not a black person screaming about something every 15ft

Travelled all of Western Europe and Southern Africa

Can confirm travelling made me a lot more racist

When I was mormon I was a missionary in Colombia for 2 years. I was nearly killed on numerous occasions all for petty change and one time for a bag of chips. I don't understand your reasoning. If anything it made me even more right wing.

You realize the African community, which largely resides in the South, simply can't afford passports? Why the racism?

BTW this is how 2020 will look like

>France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, and South Korea.
So never outside of the developed world.

I think the US is the best overall but not the best in every category.

Ever look at Africa and wonder why it is so empty. DR of Congo has the same land mass as 1/3'rd the Continental US. They are also the 24th least populated country on earth when most of their land is fully livable. Guess what they also have, FUCKING OIL! They are one of the richest nations on earth for natural resources and are held by a few tribals with guns.

After WW2 we locked the nations and the US is paying for Europe feeling bad about colonialism. We need to invade these fucking places to get them started. The US would not be the powerhouse it was today if not for the British colonies.

el neocon

It is a bit different then the neocons. They wanted to influence the geopolitics of the ME by knocking out one of the pegs.

I am talking about knocking down some trees and building a few mines to kickoff a new source of resources. Look at the area from satellite and you will see we can avoid the "towns" with miles of clear cutting between us.

it's basically just a wealth map of the US

I don't want to go anywhere. Indiana is nice.

Well this is neat to find when random searching on satellite mode.

Oh no, put the passport holders to shithole countries, that will make them vote solid ultranazi for the next ten thousand millennia

>Indiana is nice
Kek

>The states with the lowest numbers are overwhelmingly black
Nothing made me want to build a wall quite like seeing South America in all its dirty, violent, corrupt splendor.

Those are niggers

^This. You’re shittalking nogs

>Percentage of passport holders by state
Legal immigrants are passport holders.
Half of illegal aliens are passport holders.
Immigrants vote Democrat.

IM IN A DEATH BATTLE. AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEYRE IN A DEATH BATTLE. THEY KNOW THEYRE IN A DEATH BATTLE. ONLY THE SPIRIT OF KNOWING YOURE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS ALL GONNA END. BUT LIKE I TOLD THEM A THOUSAND TIMES. YOU WANT A FIGHT? BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT? NOOOOOOOOO

lol people who travel are more liberal not because they travel but because they have excess means. You don't really care to look at (((why))) the world is the way it is when you have enough extra cash to just jaunt off overseas on a whim: you look for things to boost your ego; things that money can't buy; things like someone telling you you're just a darn good fella for giving to so many immigration causes for poor ol' starvin' Africans; telling you that you're just an amazing and well-rounded person as you show them your collection of ancient Maori potter shards. I've been on both sides; ran a string of hotels and was rich, and burned it all so my cheating whore ex wife couldn't get money and so was poor again. When you're rich, you look at people who aren't and are angry about society, and you think "if they'd just ____, then they'd be happy", or "don't they see it's *they* who are the problem?". Society is working for you, thus you want people to work for society, so society isn't the problem, it's the person who doesn't like it. You never think about the totality of the system you're milking, you just milk all you can once you get a good grip on an udder. You don't think "could everyone feasibly live like I do?", you don't think "is it wrong to charge 500% more for a room on a game night?". You just think, like, I guess an unvocalized version of "maximize profit no matter what".

Anyways, don't flatter yourself. Your "tolerance" is based in a flaw within you.

>Being this mad

I’m a life-long RealTraveler(tm) and I think it swings both ways. On the one hand it becomes undeniable that people are people everywhere (ie it undermined racism), but on the other hand it’s inescapable that some cultures are better than others (ie it undermined cultural relativism). Also ALL world travellers quickly learn that leftist politics = economic failure and societal disfunction; even congenital lefties I know who travel end up becoming neo-liberals at least as it concerns developing countries.

Most travelers I know are insufferable commies tho

lol ok

Living in a ‘communist’ country will surely cure them of that.

FPBP

Not so sure about that, some are too far gone

how the fuck can you not afford a passport?

That's what Europe is becoming though, I really do think at this point "liberals" are a huge part of the problem. We don't need to go travelling to shitholes because "liberals" are helping to make our own nations utter shit by importing the people that create shitholes en masse.

>Be me white male
> leans right
>have passport
>travel
>see places
>realized all these other places are nice but could never live there.
>most people live like serfs sucking goverment cock.
>America isn't perfect but least I don't depend on government for my every need.
>get home and realize my goverment is trying to become like other countries
>get even more anti goverment, cause I'll be damned if I live like defenseless euro-serf.

Travel pushed me further right.