Where do you want to migrate to ?

Where do you want to migrate to ?
>The Netherlands

>A non-Islamic nation

Also Netherlands. The home of my ancestors.

Je bent van harte welkom maat.

nowhere. this is home, we are a proud people and would never leave it to muds or nogs

Why do you want to migrate anywhere? Then you would be a coward like these disgusting over-privledged pigs who come into our home, set up shop, kick off their shoes and tell us we take everything for granted while they do that 100 times worse because it is that lack of taking it for granted which created it.

What we need to do is sort out these shitty people and make glue out of them or some shit. Why are they even in our countries let alone telling us all our faults? Do you realize how much a person has to be pampered, taking everything for granted to do that? The arraogance involved. These fuckers need to be irradicated and their home countries turned into Chernoybl.

you are welcome but why?

Just get cancer already fucking toilet cleaners

Japan. I vacation every year and then I'm depressed for months after coming back "home".

Sweden

Canada 100 years ago

Jew S A

I probably won't, but I have a medical profession and your country has one of the best health care systems in the world.

Heaven.

She is eternal
Long before nation's lines were drawn.
When no flags flew, when no armies stood,
My land was born.
And you ask me why I love her
Through war, death and despair.
She is the constant,
We who don't care.
And you wonder, will I leave her - but how?
I cross the borders but I'm still there now

How can I leave her?
Where would I start?
Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart.
My land's only borders lie around my heart.

nowhere. I work for an international company so I already make western salary.

Australia

Japan

Japan

Isle of Wight and build a wall around it.

I unironically want to live in China.

I've always admired the Chinks ability to not give a fuck about anything. I'm actually sick of the west with this freedom of expression meme, it is just being exploited by the kikes.

I literally could only spot 3 women and two children.

France.
I don't care if it's being invaded, I'd rather fight for something I believe in. There's nothing worth fighting for over here.
Part of my family also comes from north France. If it wasn't for my father I'd still have that cool surname

Montana. I want to stay in the USA but out of these shithole blue states.

>the Netherlands

Are you ready to convert to Islam for that Polbroer?

I know that you are larping and shit, but do you actually want The War?

I think all of us on Sup Forums do. Even the unironic Muslims.

>LARPing

I have to dissapoint you

Patagonia, fuck this weather.

Opkankeren

Fuck off we don't want you. In Poland you guys are all conservative and shit. Once you have come to the Netherlands you totally change. Most of the Polish guys turn into 24/7 weed smoking faggots. The girls change into the biggest sluts you have ever witnessed.

Mars.

just remember when death comes for you it will include dipping in pigs blood
when you invade and expect to rape and murder with islamic impunity there is only so far you can push before they send you to join your pedophile pretend prophet in hades

i dont want to, but if i would probably Italy.
Made a trip there last summer, felt at home most of the time. Really cool mediterranean people.

>it will include dipping in pigs blood
>implying it is actually sinful to be forced into X

lmao you kaffirs don't know anything. Enjoy seeing your daughters with McNiqaab.

kanker op reddit

Is it okay for Muslims to brutally beat their wives if they look at another man in even a slightly lustful way?

A white state in the US
>captcha motorcycles

It's allowed to beat the man yes but not the wife even if she flirts back and shares the bed with him. But we still do it because it's the only acceptable answer.

But divorce is a better option lel

It's not like the Japanese would accept a traitorous coward like you.

i was raised speaking italian and enjoying pictures/movies/songs of/about italy so i guess i'd like to live there, although i imagine reality is less romantic

>They always show poor mothers with their babies on the news.
>This picture.

I could get citizenship there for 3000 Euro because of my ancestry. My Italian friend says it's an awful place to live and work, but then again I could just get the Euro passport and move to the Netherlands.

I'll probably move to Canada though.

Look at those poor women and children

> It's allowed to beat the man yes but not the wife even if she flirts back and shares the bed with him
Wow Islam is way more cucked than I thought.

which part of italy? i visited the north

poland.

I want global warming to be real so that the Netherlands can finally be the most perfect place on Earth. We will have to increase our coastal and river defences of course, but the alternative is building giant fans everywhere to remove clouds. Both are expensive, but thankfully we are Dutch.

Fucking nowhere.
Migration is degenerate

It's allowed as a last resort but desu the moment your wife does that it's usually just divorce.

Why do you hate your fellow human then?
Due to your hate, we hate you, an never ending crimson circle.
And about 40% of your religion is about what to do with the Kaffir (kaffer?) and all those passages are not that kind. So what do we do against that? You want us to convert, we say no, you scream RACISM.

You are digging your own grave. But fear not, Jesus loves you and forgives you.

We don't hate you, we really love your women

>not living where humans originated
>calling migration degenerate

i've got some bad news about your ancestors

fuck off, we're full

not even memeing, we are literally full

Yeah we're pretty full.

I'm okay here in Germany but I always dream about moving to Netherlands.
I've been often in NL and I'm getting always jelly when I'm there.

How are my chances as a white Hans land IT engineer to get a job there?

this

Ah, Mecka and Medina ca year 620.
>kill all men
>enslave the women and children

We do love your oil, that is the only thing you that gives your soil any kind of value.

Step into the light, beneath God´s light you are free.
You need to step out of the darkness, only your star and moon can shine in the dark.

My family is from Bergamo way up north, it's absolutely gorgeous surrounded by mountains, closest I've been to heaven on Earth. My friend is from Rome and he said I'd be very disappointed with anything below Milan.

Canada also has some beautiful mountain regions with the added bonus of not having 1000 people per square mile.

100%

The oldest skeletons were found in Bulgaria, not too far away from here. Also people use to migrate to exploit the earth for its' resources, now it's just gibs and humiliating around local honest population, since you can order anything on deal extreme

Then why you threatening them like shit if you love them? Stupid cunts

>not too far away from here
"not [...] here" that's right, migrants

also my mom was an immigrant and she didn't come for welfare or anything, she became a doctor. also our family travels all the time and we don't humiliate anyone, many countries are more expensive than ours

gorgeous

migrants get the rope.
stay where you are and fix your country stupid nigger.

>le Jesus meme

We know how to handle women unlike you w*stern cucks

Yeah sure you're a good Mutt want a cookie?
Stay the fuck out of my homeland and, provided you don't, make sure not to stay too long

>le Muslim meme
Show your geographical location cunt.

I loved Verona and Florence.
Milan felt too recent as a city (reconstructed)
Rome and Venice you could not find a local. It's overrun by tourists. Never seen cities like those.