Will there ever be a shitstorm as big as Hinata winning the narutobowl?

Will there ever be a shitstorm as big as Hinata winning the narutobowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/a/zl86A
imgur.com/a/bQx5L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares about naruto

Fuck off narutard

Yes you guys do fit in

Lurk fucking more, cancer. It wasn't even a major shitstorm.

I mean there was kannagi and the recent fujo meltdown over tokyo ghoul for starters
and I guess the episode of code geass where shirley died (even though everyone callled it ahead of time cause the writers have to keep everything status quo with memory wipe or death at the end of every 4 episode arc)?
those are probably the most entertaining ones I remember
there's also the never ending meltdown about moeshit killing anime that's been happening for 40 years now

How nu r u?

Probably not. Naruto was huge in America, normies loved it.

Those weren't nearly as big as the naruto bowl.

On Sup Forums? The amount of people complaining that Naruto was being talked about was larger than the "shitstorm" was. Probably caused more fuss elsewhere no doubt.

Just wait until Yanda wins the Yotsubowl

I'm more surprised people thought Hinata wasn't going to win.

Orihime winning the Ichibowl?

The IchiRuki fags were livid, and threads were the most entertaining they've been in a while.

Orihime winning.

nah, that would be Koiwai and Yanda. Fuuka fags will riot.

fuck off narutards

ebin

>Implying anyone else was competing

upvoted xD

I don't know how autistic you have to be to get upset after 700 chapters that was all directly leading to the couple you got at the end, just because you stopped reading after the first chapter

Like clearly you don't read or like the series, so why care who ends up being a couple

who the hell else did they think naruto would end up with?

sasuke

On Sup Forums or internetwide? does that count Japan?

This was a massive one in Sup Forums but outside it's literally who tier.
Recently Tokyo Ghoul made a decent-sized shitstorm

lol cuckura

>perfect wife
>perfect daughter
Naruto did a good job

Have Sasuke and Sakura kissed yet? Or is it another songoku&chichi relationship?

implying the Sakura wasn't the real mother wasn't the greatest shitwave in Naruto

Sarada losing the Borutobowl

how did Sup Forums let gaiafags immigrate to this extent

Its one of the more bizarre anime relationships.
He never showed the slightest hint of attraction towards women let alone Sakura.
Karin would've been the obvious choice for the kid, she was attracted to Sasuke the entire time and there was much less baggage between them overall. I think kishi always meant karin to be sasukes childs mother but the producers thought otherwise so he made that cuckold side-story.

the week of implied cuckening was amazing
It's been a while since I've saw such butthurt

does anyone have the archive link to chapter 699 thread and the sarada gaiden thread?

Sasuke became the meme it self, like holy dude.

Wasn't the Chihiro winning the keima-bowl way bigger here?
And what about the whole OreImo thing?

Moot was a mistake

Chihiro winning was dulled by ayumi's breast expansion and how for a long time, we weren't sure how much she would remember after the festival and what Keira would have to do with the goddesses
Then it got continued after the mediocre past arc and Elsie is a timelord ending Fuckfest when it was finalized, but it didn't feel too fast out by that point
And the fact that until more recently, manga threads would be 404 within 3 hours tops

Samurai Jack had a bigger shitstorm than this and that is a series that had a 10 year hiatus. Naruto had some good moments but as far as the romance sub plots goes I've written better fanfiction that that cannon shit.

Since when is Nardo a fucking giant?

I never understood the colossal shitstorm. Sakura was a complete and utter cunt obsessed with an evil maniac. Who the fuck ever saw ANYTHING between Sakura and Naruto? Episode 2 she sat down and insulted him for being an orphan, and then it got worse. They have never had a single moment where she shows him positive attention beyond that of comrades, ever. Like not even in a tsundere way but an overall attitude of disdain and annoyance. You could tell Kushina had a crush on Minato as children, but with Sakura it's bitchmode 24/7. I mean a girl who chased after a guy who tried to murder her multiple times, called her annoying, and even broke down in detail why he never has and never will reciprocate her shallow, idiotic, irrational crush is not the main love interest.

>shitstorm as big as Hinata winning the narutobowl?
if we're talking strictly pairings then the oreimo ending and the whole "i love emilia" thing from re:zero surpassed the hinata shitstorm.

>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

>imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

>imgur.com/a/zl86A

>imgur.com/a/bQx5L

here are the most recent shitstorms in order. first one is hinata winning, second is orihime winning, third is alibaba winning the morginanabowl, and the last is the fujos of tg getting BTFO. you're welcome.

At least Goku seems to like Chichi more or less.

Fuck off back to tumblr, you cancerous newfag narutards

I wonder if that one guy ate his shit

On Sup Forums, probably. But Naruto is an international phenomenon. The shipping wars were insane. NSfags are STILL in denial to this day.

Remember when Gainax ruined Christmas?

There wasn't any shitstorm for this, maybe in tumblr or reddit. Fuck off.

>On Sup Forums
nah the oreimo ending and "i love emilia" surpassed hinata winning.

Hahahahahahaha, (you)

Well on Sup Forums it was less a shitstorm and more joyful incredulity that a series that had gone down the shitter as much as Naruto could suddenly pull out of its tailspin and make the choice of best girl winning

because Sup Forums by-and-large fucking hates naruto and narutards

it's only been the last couple of years that boruto and naruto is tolerated here. not sure why.

Power of best girl winning and Boruto being of surprising quality

that and also the amusement that naruto would use sexy no jutsu on the final boss and actually work.

>Boruto being of surprising quality

Mine winning Tatsumi and taking dragon cock

It is.

Considering what we were dealing with during the Kaguya arc, nobody expected it to be anywhere near this good.

Also, best girl of all time.

Go ahead explain your critisisms of a manga/anime you never watched.

>Fight starts, all forces concentrate on killing Zabuza
>once Zabuza dies the alliance celebrates the victory and the rest of the battle is not even shown because it's implied that it's ez win
>Sakura was a complete and utter cunt obsessed with an evil maniac
Same as Naruto? You can say that they had common interests

>never made the first move
>never even talked to her
>other guy actually makes the first move
anybody that got mad over this is fucking stupid.

Was it rape?

is it
I never bothered to read it.

Pretty sure it was rape.

The Kannagi meltdown was vastly exaggerated by sankaku complex. The Tokyo Ghoul meltdown was pretty entertaining, but it doesn't begin to compare in scale to the butthurt of Naruto marrying and fucking Hinata.

How much time did sasuke/sakura spend with each other?
When did sasuke fuck off into the wilderness?

I wish Sakura and Naruto did pair up. Now that would've been a shitstorm. I unironically think Kishimoto would've been assassinated or at least 3/4ths of Naruto's fanbase would have been so furious the series and its fans might've fucked off for good.

I'm pretty sure that Goku and Chichi have fucked more times than Sasuke and Sakura. For that matter, Goku's been around for his family far more than Sasuke has.

Code Geass r3

Why does everyone here seem to agree that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke?

I guess Sasuke spent at least a few months of hell around Sakura before escaping to that alien hunting mission

In terms of shippingfaggotry, no. Bleach produced some pretty big salt but nowhere near the amount Naruto did. Another shonen series that BTFO ships was Magi, but the fanbase for that series barely exists anymore.

No to defend Sakura and Sasuke's "relationship" but Goku and Chi Chi have never even kissed on the lips despite being grandparents now.

Sakura was pregnant and chasing after Sasuke while he was on the mission. So I'd say maybe a few hours.

Will never forget that day. Was on Sup Forums at the time too. Good times.

As for shitstorms Narusaku fags were pretty asspained when the best girl won. But the biggest shitstorm would go to a Sup Forums property when Katara won the Aang-bowl. Nothing has ever approached the level of autistic rage that pairing did.

Sakura and Sasuke spent quite some time together since they traveled together and that's when Sakura got pregnant hence why they went to Karin to deliver Sarada.

He left on the mission when Sarada was three though.

10 minutes

Because he is? we've seen that in this manga massive chakra>>>everthing else, and that's precisely what Naruto has over Sasuke.

Also kek at Sakura's gigantic deformed head in that pic.

W..where is her other hand at?

>Nothing has ever approached the level of autistic rage that pairing did.

Not even Korra or Samurai Jack? I don't go on Sup Forums, but at the time I'd assume people saw Aang and Katara coming from 100 miles away.

>He left on the mission when Sarada was three though.
Source? The gaiden said Sakura had to rush out to see him WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT. It doesn't really add up.

Links please?
Also it is Itachi's birthday today
Happy Birthday Itachi!

>'d assume people saw Aang and Katara coming from 100 miles away.
They're called delusional Zutarafags.

When Chrollo admits he cheated.

>Nothing has ever approached the level of autistic rage that pairing did.
Not even Harry Potter?

>massive chakra>>>everthing else
Except for in the case of any Uchiha. Sasuke can just freeze people and take their chakra with his Rinnegan anyway.

Nothing adds up in Naruto

I have to disagree, internert-wide the Korra fanbase was very small (and it kept shrinking while the show still aired), but the Naruto thing was huge. I mean, I had dropped the manga by that point, but saw the threads on /a. an shortly after several of my normalfag friends and co-workers were talking about it.

>Samurai Jack
Oh man, the butthurt for that was so good I'm not even sure it was real.

Fucking this.

The "Zutarians" , man. They were so bad that the shows creators actually made an effort to troll them in series.
Oh yeah, there was a Shit storm about the MC marrying a side character or something right?

In terms of anger? No, because Zutara was clearly the intended pairing by the head writer and Bryke interfered to ruin their own show's last season.

In terms of volume of posts the Korra s1 finale was bigger. Sup Forums was literally nothing but Korra posts for like 3 days despite a sticky

>Sasuke can just freeze people and take their chakra with his Rinnegan anyway.
He couldn't do it against nardo in thir final fight then, and he can't do it now. Sasuke even had the benefit of starting with almost all the chakra of the remaining tailed beasts, and he still got outlasted. If they fought at the apex of their abilities now, Sasuke wouldn't be able to syphon Nardo's chakra fast enough to avoid getting blasted to kingdom come.

No. The threads leading up to the ending of Naruto and all the initial teasers for the Last were fucking hilarious. Anons were going into full meltdown mode.

If One Piece ends with confirming any Luffy ships, than yes, but we're all be dead before that series is over. Bleach came the closest, but by the end everybody just wanted the damn manga to end.

Hinata was literally the only girl who had something for Naruto

>Source?
Knowing the proper translation to be honest.

> In terms of anger? No, because Zutara was clearly the intended pairing by the head writer and Bryke interfered to ruin their own show's last season.

This is what Zootards actually believe

>because Zutara was clearly the intended pairing
Assblast to this day.

SOON

>He left on the mission when Sarada was three though.
Three hours that is.

I found Rukia not winning to be much more traumatizing on a personal level. But I can't say anything for the shitstorm it caused, I honestly don't remember.