What is keeping Israel from pulling the trigger on Palestine?

I've been thinking about this.
>1300s mongolia doesn't control media and finance industries all over the world, but they can kill millions of chinese, turks, and russians without problem
>1500s spain doesn't control media and finance industries all over the world, but they can kill millions of aztecs and incas without problem
>1800s america doesn't control media and finance industries all over the world, yet they can ethnically cleanse half a continent without problem
>post ww2 jews control media and finance industries all over the world, but they can't kill the Palestinians, who are basically a fake made-up ethnicity if we're being honest with each other, and who are basically defenseless against Israel from a military perspective

Because its no longer the 14th century, mate

Because Israel is kind and civilized, unlike it's portrayal in Western media.

Public Opinion and Perception.

As far as I can tell, the main difference between the 14th century and today is that the Jews are more powerful today than they were then.

All this human rights stuff, that's the Jews, isn't it? Even the word "genocide" was invented in reference to the Holocaust.

So the Jews are actually good and nice? Holy shit, user.

Ugh, stop shilling. No ethnicity is "good" or "nice".

Well if Jews are responsible for massacres and genocided being a thing of the past.

That's a pretty big plus for them being in charge.

palestine was never a country to begin with

found the kikel

Israel are a bunch of pussies. They get a bombing, shooting, stabbing every week and do nothing.

They need a current "conflict" and "aggressor" to gain sympathy and support. They can only push the Holocaust shit so far as it fades more and more into the past

Saudi Arabia and Iran is why.

>Jews run the world and they're doing a good job
Maybe things have improved. I suppose I am just suspicious. It seems to me like if they are doing such a good job, it would be fine to acknowledge, "Hey, Jews run the world. And they're doing a good job". Instead, it's sort of antisemitic to say Jews run the world, and only a few people I know are willing to be honest with each other about it irl.

say more user

OP is telling some undeniable facts.
Spain really massacred latin america natives. USA killed a highly spiritual civilization too. Makes you think

every conflict now affects the interests of world powers and those world powers have nuclear options.
you can't just go in and conquer a country without pissing off their bosses.

They need to give them a place to go. They need Greater Israel to drive them into. Otherwise it plays too badly on TV

What's stopping everyone from nuking izrail is the question

I've been thinking things over and I wonder if it'd be better for the U.S. if Palestine was gone and all the Jews could fuck off to Israel where they belong.

they have killed million in iraq and syrian only to get puppet around them ,they have destroyed america credivility around the world making all the new and old power condem the and isolating them even further ,compare usa of 1960s to anew one ,the has done a terrible job as the leader of usa ,they only care about them ,thanks jews you have destroyed usa in only 50 years the holocaust should have happened

We can wipe them out in 15 minutes if we want. but the world would put sanctions on us.

the jews must be sent israel if they love it so much,no any singly race be against it ,you thought once white would be a minority they will be easier but dont count with it

the UN of course

>America can ethnically cleanse half a continent
Did the land swallow them up? You're so very specific in who did the other killings but then you say America?

>who are basically a fake made-up ethnicity
OY VEY

>based UN
yeah I was thinking this- is the UN anti-Semitic?

The United States of America killed Native Americans, so did the Canadians too I suppose

Because it would destroy their whole ''m-muh holocaust'' guilt trip sentiment in an instant and everyone would start hating jews again. The extreme left already dislikes jews because of Palestine, the extreme right hates jews for obvious reasons. The only people that still like them are the moderate cucks both on the left and right but if the jews pull the trigger on Palestine even moderate cucks won't be able to defend that.

God. I just want western civ to get fixed somehow. I think it might somehow be possible to take the existing political factions and unite them somehow- maybe not against israel but something like international jewry

Because Turkey and Pakistan would wipe Israel out in no time. Aside from that, the rest of the world would sanction them and they wouldn't be able to survive much longer. Also centuries ago, media wasn't far reaching like satellite TV and the internet, are you dumb?

Un is so weird, sometimes is antisemitic and others is a Zionist puppet.

The UN is the most antisemitic organization in the world today.

They goad war so they are "morally justified" when they "counter attack" and sieze more land.

Just subterfuge.

>What is keeping Israel from pulling the trigger on Palestine?

They are a handy "threat" that will help keep Israel agitated, united against an external threat and justify big war bucks coming from the US.

Peace would be a disaster to both the Palestinian and Israeli political factions.