Poland Jews Israel

G'day cunts.
As many of you know, Israeli politicians and assorted Jews on twitter are going ape-shit at Poland right now because the Poles are tired of people using the phrase "Polish Death Camps" to imply Polish guilt for Nazi actions against Jews.

Putting aside free-speech debates about the Polish law itself, a golden opportunity for some shit-stirring has presented itself:

The term "Jewish Bolshevism" annoys Jews & Leftists because it reminds people of Jewish involvement in the founding of the USSR, and (in their opinion) unfairly suggests Jewish involvement in the deaths of millions of Slavic peoples.

Tl;Dr
>Poles hate the term "Polish Death Camps"
>Jews hate the term "Jewish Bolshevism"

What say we fire up the twitter accounts and meme generators and remind Jews & Israelis currently sperging out that they cant have it both ways:

>If the Poles bear some responsibility for Nazi actions because some Polish people took part, then the same can be said of Jews & Bolshevism.

Objectives:
>Piss off people who are currently pissing off Polish anons
>Raise awareness of the JQ and the role of some Ethnic Jews in Soviet Communism
>Counter the "Nazi-guilt" narrative that is used to cuck Europeans.
>Point out the double-standard.
>Watch the fireworks.

Arguments from the other side:
>"But it was only some Jews involved in Bolshevism! Most Russian Jews weren't involved"
...and it was only some Poles who collaborated with Nazis. Most didn't.
>"Jews died under the Soviet Union too!"
...and plenty of Poles died in the Nazi Death Camps.

If Jews & Leftists are going to make a big thing in the coming days of spreading the "PDC" meme, we can tag along at every opportunity with the "JB" meme.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Wolińska-Brus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gurowska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Różański
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Merz
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaw_Auscaler
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beniamin_Wajsblech
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Hochberg
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Kasman
3.bp.blogspot.com/-8xFQdkdU6no/V1yttES1wNI/AAAAAAAACTM/xqECb_9QYg4KqwBzBpSpVjUx2LNtc8lIACLcB/s1600/Jewish+Populaion+Figures+002.JPG
forward.com/fast-forward/393028/yair-lapid-fights-with-poland-embassy-over-polish-death-camps-bill/
youtu.be/fdWWSLekxqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme battalions assemble

The great meme war for Poland has just begun

Jewish Bolshevism
>Jewish Bolshevism
>Jewish Bolshevism
>Jewish Bolshevism
>Jewish Bolshevism

etc

>Spark comments how Israel's """"bold"""" stance baited antisemites out of hiding

Yeah nah thanks.

bumping for autistic Finn magic

Jewish war crimes on Poles in ww2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre

Jewish oppressors in post-war communist police in Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Wolińska-Brus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gurowska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Różański
(Polish wikipedia pages only)
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Merz
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaw_Auscaler
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beniamin_Wajsblech
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Hochberg
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Kasman

Poles were EXTREMELY anti semetic before WW2. I've met a few Polish jews, they've all said their parents would never ever group themselves in with other Poles, so this is pretty justified.
Fuck Jewish Bolshevism, thats Nazist propaganda. Fuck Polish people in general. Glory to the USSR.
>t. non jew btw

Seems like the Poles will soon get their own de-nazification and re-education programs
The Allies helped the Holohoax to get established, you can't just undo decades of propaganda and lies. No one thought that giving the Jews the ultimate victim status could backfire?
This is your own damn fault, you goddamn Nazis

i second this motion
people should be free to say whatever they want so im against poland banning it but on the other hand i get why they are tired of it and dont want to be guilted for eternity like the germans are
the facts are that marx trotsky and a slew of the leadership in the international communist movement were jewish
nothing wrong with pointing it out
im seeing a lot of jewish people pushing open borders in europe to kill off the europeans so my lot is with the poles who are resisting it
the fact they say never again is the reason for israels inception means to me that they should move to israel and stay out of european politics

>unironically comparing Soviet work camps and political prisoners to Nazi extermination camps which killed men, women, children and elderly.

Gas yourself mate.

>Fuck Jewish Bolshevism, thats Nazist propaganda

Regardless if that is true or not (I don't care either way), the point is that the same logic is used to say "Polish Death Camps" and to claim Poland bears responsibility for the Holocaust.

If it is wrong to say "Jewish Bolshevism" because only some Jews were involved in Bolshevism, then it is wrong to say what is being said of the Poles. Israeli politicians can't have their cake and eat it too.

If Jewish ethnicity had nothing whatsoever to do with Communism in Russia, then Jews have to stop blaming Poles for Nazism within occupied Poland.

Tf? Mate, everyobe in Europe was involved in the Holocaust. Every ethnicity. Poles have the distinguished honor of killing Jews AFTER THE WAR.

while it is true that poles were no where near as bad as Nazis to the jews, the government was still anti semetic. I personally think this is fucking childish.

Nobody proudly bearing the flag of 100 million dead has any moral authority at all. At all.

You mean 50 million.

And this is an underestimate.

>don't ever forget of the 100 gorrilion!

>black book of communism
my sides

>Israel wants to credit Poles for participation in german crimes
>Will they take responsibility for Stalinist criminals of Jewish origins?

Re purposing that meme as a Nazi, with the hand wringing makes no sense.

Will the left ever learn to meme?

>Gas yourself mate.

Nah I'll be fine brah.

pic related is a claim that some people make. I'm in no position to know conclusively how accurate the claim is, but I do know that certain people won't like it if their criticisms of Poland leads to more people asking the question.

That's a question they'd prefer people didn't ask. They should know that if they continue to slander Poland in this manner, it will lead to more people asking the question.

>If the Poles bear some responsibility for Nazi actions because some Polish people took part, then the same can be said of Jews & Bolshevism.
Not completly. The second one is true.
A lot of (more than 50%) of Marxist theoreticians were jewish.
Same thing about leadership of bolshevik revolution (including Cheka).

In Poland 1918-1939 50-70% people arrested for communist activity where jewish.

Poles collaborated with the Nazis, but it was a fraction of society. Incomparably more Poles had helping jews.

Engaged logically into a corner

Deflects and tries to agitate

Leftists are worthless human beings

>comparing Stalinist policies to the Holocaust.

You're a nutcase.

Is that legit? Who is he?

Cheers Pole user

12 million in Russia, maybe 30 million in China.

the point is you are literally using the same jewish tactics, hence,
>muh 100 gorrillion
>muh black book of communism
literal holohoax tier bullshit

Jewish Death Camps when?

You deny the Holocaust and call yourself a Communist?

WTF, have you read Dimtriov about Nazism?

I meant im saying that you denying the holocaust yet believing le ebin black book of communism is hypocritical, and literally cherry picking

Well no one denies the Jews were an unarmed population, while the communists were fighting either dictators or other armies.

>>comparing Stalinist policies to the Holocaust

You think people only started being killed when Stalin took over?

Bolshevism (slash Marxist-Leninism) and the Holocaust both led to millions being killed, it is claimed. If ethnic Poles can be tarred with collective guilt for the actions of a small minority, why shouldn't ethnic Jews have the same for the actions of a small minority?

"Polish Death Camps" and "Jewish Bolshevism". You can choose both or none, but not one or the other.

It's hypocritical to object to only one.

No. The Holocaust cannot be compared to Bolshevism you dope.

time for me to make a twitter handle

Why is nobody mentioning that the Polish Government in Exile held trials and signed for the execution of people who collaborated with the Germans? Giving up Jews (Polish citizens) to the Germans was a crime which was met with the penalty of execution, to be carried out by the Home Army.

Tens of thousands of Poles were executed by the Germans for helping Jews during the war.

For 800 years Poland was a haven for Jews. For much of that time it was the best place in the world for Jews to live.

How do Jews today treat Poland? Yeah, never again.

The number of people killed by communist """economics""" alone is tens times greater than the total of Jews killed in the holocaust. It's no wonder that communists try to deflect and discredit this fact whenever it arises.

death camps in poland =/= polish death camps

Thank you dear Poland, for killing Jews AFTER the war was over.

How about paying the 1.5trillion€ reparations that you owe the Jewish people?

The number of people killed by Hitlerist-sponsored Fascism in Spain is 1 million, you sure you wanna have this debate?

This is absurd.

Trivially. The record of communism for bloodshed makes Nazis look minor league. Communists will always lie about it.

Nope. Not if you count the World War Hitler started, or the civil war the Czarists started, or the first World War the imperialists started, the crimes of King Leopold in Belgium, the bloodshed sponsored by Apartheid South Africa in neighboring countries. You will lose this battle.

During the Nazi occupation of varshava all jews Mysteriously Vanished while the Jewish world population did not decline. 3.bp.blogspot.com/-8xFQdkdU6no/V1yttES1wNI/AAAAAAAACTM/xqECb_9QYg4KqwBzBpSpVjUx2LNtc8lIACLcB/s1600/Jewish+Populaion+Figures+002.JPG

Poland, You ow me a Penny! give it back. Oy Gafiltafish!

The Nazis horrifically massacred all the Jews of Vilna, The Baltic States, you're a true ignoramus.

Are you going to just keep saying that or will you provide a link?

the jews want their shekels for being a weak people, pay up, goy.

I think it's quite refreshing that somebody else than us gets blamed for anything that happenend in WWI & WWII
Apparently the money (((they))) are leeching off of us isn't sufficient anymore. You wanna know how we got this guilt complex? Maybe you're about to get your very own!

Imprtant to push the Jew/commie-narrative. That makes them bonkers because they know they can't hide the truith and they will try to do anything they can to change subject.

>death camps in poland =/= polish death camps
You'd think so, but that's not what is being said in Israel right now.

>Yair Lapid, head of the Yesh Atid Party, wrote on Facebook that “Poland was complicit in the Holocaust,” adding that “Hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered on its soil without them having met any German officer.”

forward.com/fast-forward/393028/yair-lapid-fights-with-poland-embassy-over-polish-death-camps-bill/

This
The '6 million' is objectively wrong, but you'll still end up in jail if you just question the legitimacy of it. It's just about playing the victim and getting money.

Fuck off kike. Communism has killed more than every facist regime combined

>No. The Holocaust cannot be compared to Bolshevism you dope.

It's angry.

One led to the deaths of millions, and the other led to the deaths of millions.

>Oy Vey! Our suffering was different to goy suffering!

>bolshevism
>suffering
the capitalist clan of jews, they love you goy

Stop, you aren't a communist, if you were a communist instead of a fascist you would know the enemy isnt only Jewish capitalists but also Germanic landowners and arisocrats, but you're a fascist so whatever.

Kielce Pogrom.

holocaust didnt happen, brainlet

Nope. The imperialist wars of Czar Nicholas killed a monstrous amount of people. The mass butchery of Algerians and Vietnamese by French, you need to stop shilling.

>americans defending commies
jew detected

I know it isnt just the jewish capitalists. they are just responsible for making everyone hate communism. The non jewish land owners get the same gulag as the jews my friend

Jews didn't own land, they were mostly bankers and doctors.

IT'S ALREADY WORKING!!

>Let's compare every death that happened in history with the ones caused by communist regimes.
>That will show them!

I'm defending commies compared to fascists. I myself am a social-democrat.

how do 6 million Jews die in Europe, and yet the overall European Jewish population increases by the end of the war?
More Jews came out of the "death camps" than went into them.

Not in ancient times of course. I'm talking about imperialism which began in the 1800s.

Nazi secret breeding programs. They bred more Jews than they killed.

Even the things you don't deny are monstrous. Putting gold stars on an unarmed population? Monstrous.

that would still count in favour of communism in terms of highest score

it's still shitty comparison, bolshevism in USRR was imperialism in disguise that commited even more crimes then nazis all thanks to the time of their existance.

No it wouldn't you dope WTF

Giving free gold to Jews is now a hate crime
Is there any interaction with Jews that won't get me imprisoned?

The Soviets might have reached the crimes of the pre-World War 2 British Empire but that's it buddy-oh.

Fuck off slave
The permanent govt in communism will never go to full communism
It is a pipe dream sold to the slaves so they self report anyone who challenges the status quo.

Natsoc is government according to the laws of nature

>100million died thanks to commies
>but muh 60million is more

Fuck the jews, gasm all /polacks and polacks unite. Form the guerilla meme insurgency and take these fucks down

POLAND > JIZRAEL

youtu.be/fdWWSLekxqw

>Putting gold stars on an unarmed population? Monstrous.
>The Soviets might have reached the crimes of the pre-World War 2 British Empire but that's it

The absolute state of your arguments.

you can ask them to count from 1 to 6,000,000 for you ..

This is an excellent insight, and a worthy project.

I used to be indifferent about Jews, but there's seriously something wrong with these people

50 million died at the hands of Commies, nutso

Polish Death Camps for Jewish Bolsheviks. Has a nice ring to it.

>50million
Nigger, more people died thanks to Mao shit you clueless fuck.

30 million to Mao. Try harder.

>"Sure communism killed a hundred million people, but sometimes people who die who aren't killed by communism."

The Imperialists who the communists opposed, nutso.

His regime killed 78million you fuck.
Fucking American education is not a meme at all.

Mao was directed and trained by Jews.

Mao fought Indian imperialism, British imperialism, Capitalist reaction and helped throw the imperialists out of Africa! Hail Mao!

Jews need to quit sniffing German farts.

>but you'll still end up in jail if you just question the legitimacy of it

That's a good point, I hadn't though of that.
>Jews have called for, and been granted, Holocaust denial laws in many European countries
>Israel and other Jews are now criticising Poland for having their own "Revisionist History" law.

Again, a case of having cake and eating it too.

>Everyone who isn't Communist is a Nazi

it's conservatively put at 100 million at least. Some estimated go as high as 300 million.

Can the goyim just all agree to expose the kikes once and for all and completely smash their fucking holocaust lies as well as all the other lies which they've etched into history, which is most of history.

Sixty million died from his pig iron and sparrow fuck ups alone. Never mind the tens of millions he had murdered

The communists oppose anything that isn't communist. You can't just declare an ethos, kill 9 figure sums of people in less than 100 years, and then explain it away by saying people who weren't communist also died.

"The Heaven's gate suicide cult only killed 39 people, but there are more people who commit suicide who don't worship a comet, therefore Heaven's gate is the one true religion."