Is this kind of hate speech what you people voted for?

Is this kind of hate speech what you people voted for?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957603800579297280

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957387711693905925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, when we lynch all the niggers there will be 0% Black Unemploymeny

What specifically is hateful in that?

Is it wrong to talk about black people being employed?

TRUMP NO

>LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED
I have a strange feeling that...now just listen a second here...I think trump might be lying.

no hate in that tweet you twit

Lmao he's not though, since the government started recording black employment rates in the 70s it's never been so low

FEMINEM ON SUICIDE WATCH

>No source
SHOCKED! I am just shocked by this revelation!

Going to need an unbiased source to believe that.

he's kind of right, kind of wrong. Its the lowest its been in 45 years.

cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

Jay-Z got WHITED

It has apparently only been tracked 45 years.

They had a 100% employment rate in the 1600-1700's

Sure is, nigger.

Don't even bother, he's either a shill or a troll so the source won't be "good enough"

fucking embarrassing

We've fallen far since then.

Sadly, dindus will hate Trump no matter what he does. I teach in a culturally enriched high school and it's amazing the level of hatred black kids have for Trump. They'll openly talk about wanting to assassinate him in their writings.

Blacks are hopelessly enslaved by the Democratic party.

So then yeah I guess he's right.

I'm not black bu my stocks are through the roof; he's doing something right.

Mr President you tried to do it peacefully but you're dealing with animals. Its time for the final solution. Day of the Rope on your order sir!

Day of the Rope!
Day of the Rope!

Back to work poorfag, no more gibs4u

So he's got slavery back huh. Working for the white man. If he really wanted to help maybe he should put some more black people in Hollywood and in government positions where it matters. Fucking crackers.

report those little niggers to the secret service and keep copies of the niggerbabble scrawlings they call writing as evidence. Give them a taste of their future constant involvement with law enforcement.

No, he didn't say "nigger" and "kike" enough.

don't forget racists, you forgot that it is racists too.

>They had a 100% employment rate in the 1600-1700's

Mai Sydz

Ever since that nigger fucked Hillary Clinton in the ass I have lost all respect for him.

My tax cut amounts to a months rent, my gasoline cost for the whole year and groceries for 2 weeks.
I don't have shit for stocks but that is a decent gain for me.

Of course he is it was 0% black unemployment in the good ol days

Actually yes

It rhymes

Jay-Z just got naenae'd

what policies

>CNBC
>Biased toward Trump

You are a special kind of autistic user.

True, but I think he meant after we stopped forcing the lazy niggers to work with a whip.

Making black people get jobs is racist though. It is in their culture not o work and stay home eating fried chicken and smoking weed.

The ones you undoubtedly constantly complain about.

Whatchu mean "you people"?

which ones are those again

IT WAS ALL TRUMPS DOING YOU NAZIS VOTED FOR A JEW LOVING NIGGER LOVING CON ARTIST xD

Fake news. FAKE NEWS.

I won there too. Loving the Trump presidency thus far.

It's cute how you libshits have pretended these never existed, even before the election.

It's like you huffed so many of your own fumes you think he actually won the election via Russian hacking.

It has been falling for years now, but it kept falling under Trump so there's that

so what are the policies

You obviously do not know blacks, it's the one thing they hate the most. It's like talking about jews dropping a dollar

so you are saying trump did nothing wrong?

good now fuck off

>implying that niggers want to be employed

the policies

You've had two years to visit his website little Jew, stop asking people to spoon feed you so you can drag your feigned ignorance your ignorance out for the next 7 years.

What was it Hitler said? "Amazingly they had no recollection of the argument the next day, only that they won it"

Wow maybe now Blacks will vote at least 15% for Republicans. Great stuff Trump. Truly a great leader.

If we say it´s 5%, how many people are that then?

>
>They had a 100% employment rate in the 1600-1700's

Zing.

What did Jay-Z even say?

Get a load of this angry verified nigger. Is a verified nigger the equivalent of a house nigger, this making it believe it’s opinions are worthy of hearing?

why is bishop swan so mad?

IDGAF about niggers but in some states that would be a significant tipping point.

so then what are they

Crack nigga, mad bitches I am a pimp. Nigga nigga nigga hoes got my heater.- Jay z

LOWEST EVER RECORDED! Can't you read faggot?

that's one stupid nigger

Nope

Niggers are 14% of our population of 323 million people.

>so what are the policies

Let the unemployed nogs kill each other so the ones left living are the ones with the jobs.

>have all your policies posted clearly on your website
>have the most recognizable policy slogans in living memory
>media spends all day saying you have no policies
>lib shits eat it up
>2018: people still begging on line to be lectured on issues
It's like the people who tell folk to "read a book" and who have never read a book themselves.

yeah but thats not really a policy, just a way of life

Yep.

My nigga Don just slayed that pussy Jay with a rap tweet.
>what a timeline

"people" bit of a misnomer there sweden

>It skyrocketed when obongo came in the office

Actually pre civil war saw a 100% employment rate of African Americans and no black people where homeless. It was a great time to be black in America

checked

and yet we still don't have them

damn trump just gave a rhetorical dick kick to the illuminati, what a fucking badass.

You think this is hate speech?

Niggers are so ungrateful. They just hate whatever is good for white America even if it's good for them too

>why is bishop swan so mad?
because working class becomes smarter and vote republican and he can't preach that "white man is keeping black people down" when things are good for black people.

So he is looking the fool and his system of brainwashing large groups of back people will continue to stop working.

90% of black churches I have ever attended preach that all their problems are because of white man, even here in Canada where racism is practically zero and we where freeing the slaves. It's still white mans fault!!

Basically he can't demoralize his congregation any more.

Image related, it has never been white man holding the blacks down.

what about this one ?
>We will not allow the Taliban to win!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957387711693905925

go to war goys, you vote for this!

Damn, 5% unemployment rate is still allmost 2 and a half million unemployed.

Not that I like defending Bonobo, but that probably had more to do with the 2008 crisis than it had with his nigging

Underrated

Eminem must be steaming that Donald hasn't paid him any attention but does to Jay-Z

>Obango tried to fix it via affirmative action. didn't work.
>Trump did it by Fixing the USA and manufacturing sectors via tax reforms and de-regulation.

Trumps way will last until a democrat gets in office again.

When black peopled get WHITED it means they became responsible members of society with jobs.

Oh, I see what you did there.
Good one.

So about 45 million blacks in the USA.... What kind of jobs do they have to still live in misery?

>9gag

How come employment statistics were fake news when Obama was president but now they're correct?

I hope that after 8 years of Trump success, people will know what's good for them

well we didn't.
those faggots got buttfucked so hard that they started wearing wigs and going by a girls name.

9fag slaps their shit on everything that goes through them. whats your point? is the meme incorrect?

Because the dept of labor stopped juking the stats. Still not 100% correct but fixes the issue of a decreased labor participation rate.

>not remembering the economic crisis that started under bush
Sup Forums is for 18+ you faggot

>I need to finish dads work Bush.jpg
>starts two wars
>one maybe necessary
>Iraq War not.

cringe

Obama and the Muslims are trying to Destroy the World.

Running hard drugs to weaken US Communities the used the profits to kill and terrorize the rest of the World.

Crimes Against Humanity.

Obama is just plain Evil and actually hates American Values and the American People.