'I love my mixed race baby - but why does she feel so alien?'

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467787/I-love-mixed-race-baby--does-feel-alien.html
>"She's getting very dark, isn't she?" This is what one of my friends recently said about my much adored -12-week-old daughter. She didn't mean to be rude.But it was a comment that struck me with the force of a jab to the stomach. Immediately, I was overwhelmed by a confusion of emotions. I felt protective, insulted, worried, ashamed, guilty, all at once. The reason? My lovely, wriggly, smiley baby is mixed race.

>But when I turn to the mirror in my bedroom to admire us together, I am shocked. She seems so alien. With her long, dark eyelashes and shiny, dark brown hair, she doesn't look anything like me. I know that concentrating on how my daughter looks is shallow. She is a person in her own right, not an accessory to me. But still, I can't shake off the feeling of unease.

>Even admitting to having mixed feelings about her not being blonde and blue eyed, I feel disloyal and incredibly guilty. I know the obvious comment is that I must have known how a child of our union would look when I married an Indian man, but it is a wise woman who thinks that far ahead when she falls in love.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467787/I-love-mixed-race-baby--does-feel-alien.html
archive.is/SE0Gq
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe she should think far enough ahead to realize her child will grow up one day and there are articles of her Mum calling her an alien. Stupid broad.

>go against biology because of societal norms changing by the jew
>why is it so?

Article is from 2007.
She probably hates her mom by now

>I must have known how a child of our union would look when I married an Indian man
Kek. Its not nice to raise children that may as well have been adopted.

>2007 was 10 years ago

11*

Well she divirced the father. Had another set of twins

And said this

"In 2006, Turner was criticized in the Welsh Assembly, where she was accused of homophobic comments in her column in the Western Mail entitled However much I love my gay friends, I don't want them running the country.[7][8]"

She just never could shut off her disgust could she.

"My ugly dark daughter" "my disgusting homosexual friends."

Cognitive dissonance is so fun to watch. Her brain revolting at the conditioning and indoctrination.
Her own natural inclinations being the subject of intense scrutiny and the cuase of such internal turmoil.

how many stone is that you fucking teanigger

>UK flag
>implying I'm a brit

Bump

Niggers, post faster

women are obssesed with blonde hair and blue eyes, not one single woman want a swarthy shitskin coweyed bugbaby

>women are the real racists

LE SHOCKED

What is this new epic stone meme?

The dark entities that have this locked this world must feed off of that conflict they love it

I kek'd.

>Roasties raging against their programming
At first I just thought the article was funny but now I see a much deeper side. Anywhere I can get more of this shit?

It really is horrifying to watch.

Model has child with black man....

paints face of daughter.
notice anything?

This is why racemixing is so sinister. The child that had nothing to do with it is the one that suffers, not the fucking degenerate who has mixed feelings about her own fucking child.

The child will grow up detached from both races, and will end up bitterly resentful of its parent. Most likely become a Marxist in order to rebel from the "system" that created it

i never understood how you could raise a kid that doesnt look like you at all

She’s bring surprisingly honest, you don’t get a lot of that nowadays

>I didn't think about any of

this before I got pregnant.

oh shes retarded

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467787/I-love-mixed-race-baby--does-feel-alien.html

archive.is/SE0Gq -- someone else archived this.

I'm happy to see this article again - I remember reading it forever ago. I don't think they'd publish anything like this nowadays.

>natural inclinations
More like base racism

'stone' is an old, English weight measure - I think 20 pounds. I think the comment is just a 'conversion between English units' joke.
> but it's time!
yes, part of the joke.

this is why I think people in interracial relationships are stupid. I would be so freaked out if a chink or a niglet came out of my vagina. I'm pretty sure most of the race mixers never even think that far ahead or seriously consider what their emotions are going to be.

Not really old seeing as its still the most used here

>poo'd

well, she couldn't think far enough ahead to realize she was going to birth an Indian, so why would we expect long-term thinking from her this time?

When she was born, pale but with

lots of dark hair, I asked the midwife

if her eyes would stay blue. 'Asian

genes are very strong,' she said in

what I took to be an ominous tone.

No more Brady Bunch kids for me.

The midwife has been proved right

and every day my baby's eyes get a

little darker.

She flushed those beautiful genes down the toilet

It's 14 pounds

They kept that one stupid old unit, we kept all of the others. The brits got the last laugh desu

this is the proof that white genes are weak as fuck. just look no blue eyes no blonde no normal nose nothing. white people are pathetic desu

Pottery

No, it’s totally natural to want your progeny to resemble you. Biologically, it appeals to the obvious fact that you have successfully passed your genes on and socially it allows for a greater sense of closeness of identity to not only the parents but other people of your ethnicity community. Don’t let your feelings mislead you, tribalism IS natural.

That’s not to say people can’t live amongst other races or a race should be disrespectful but everything I’ve said was taken for granted up until about 30 years ago. Be objective and quit lying to yourself. Or if you’re not deceiving yourself, quit being a fuckin brainlet.

She had her womb conquered and defiled, and is coming to the realisation of it, slowly.

PAY THE FUCKING TOLL !!!

This is just very depressing.
She would have been very happy with a white kid you can tell.

Fuck I hate modernity.

>it’s totally natural to want your progeny to resemble you
so you mutts want children that look like mutts?

>explains everything

>pottery
I believe its spelled poetry
Typical low iq. I bet you voted Trump

She could've had this. She fucked up bigly!

What a waste of genes. Awful.

>black baby with curly hair
>Not nappy, steel wool texture

-2/10, shit-tier artist

Its what racemixing roasties imagine their baby will look like, some exotic white person. Not a mud

Well she got the last part right..
Takes a wise woman..
Unfortunately, she’s as dumb as they cumb

Imagine being so fucking racist that you obsess over the skin colour of your own child.

Because it’s a protohuman

>pottery

just stop, that's some reddit tier bait and you know it

I’ll admit, I’m a Scottish-German mutt but every anscestor on my moms side was from the UK and every anscestor from my dads was either German or Dutch since my paternal anscestor came from the Holy Roman Empire. Both sides have kept extensive lineage diaries.

TLDR, yeah I’m a mutt but it’s all North Euro, so it’s all good

Yeah god forbid if you want your child to look like you.

It's clearly only being done for clicks and sympathy. I bet her kid is a girl and she'll just teach her to abuse every opportunity for money, just like she did.

Even The Clash had a song about this 30+ years ago

Amazing how Sup Forums reacts this way when it's a woman, but when a white man does it, it's just 'bleached' and 'colonized' and the whole thread is one big circlejerk.
Happens every time.
Guess what, autists, all race mixing is bad and whites can't afford to mix with any races right now. Preferably we never do it ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

hahahaha
>listen to me i'm from all these places which means i'm white

Just end it user. You are an embarrassment.

you're not white you mongrel.

>Is so insecure and haunted by an inferiority complex that thinks to himself that recessive genes are a form of inferiority
White genes are recessive so we can tell when somebody got even a small amount of your shit blood.

Beauty is a delicate thing... nigger genes are only dominate because they are default ugly... so you will notice the ugly first

So the Genes are your Master. You do what you assume they demand? Explain adoption you ignorant egotistical racist.

>Even admitting to having mixed feelings about her not being blonde and blue eyed, I feel disloyal and incredibly guilty.

Yeah... that's your problem. Jewish degeneracy makes you think its wrong to want to propagate your own species.

Something which every other creature on this planet is smart enough to do.

>'I love my mixed race baby - but why does she feel so alien?
because a random white kid is more closely related to you than your mixed race kid...

PAY

But white women are awful! You're telling me I should only fuck them? No way. That's too much.

White Arrogance is wanting everything to look like you, even your sexual partner. It's why many of you fuck your sisters.

>but it is a wise woman who thinks that far ahead when she falls in love.
shes literally saying that women who want their kids to be pure bred and not mixed mongrels are based and wise. Funny part dont know if most of you caught on that last part.

Adoption is where a consenting adult or pair of adults legally become the guardian and parent of a child. Are you really this retarded?

Liberal/progressive/globalist trash propoganda inadvertantly helps the white race. Whites are statistically the superior race. Historically, we're the best looking, most innovative, highly intelligent, etc.

This woman is an example of the white culling. The dumb white bitches who can't distinguish right, wrong and reality from the leftist group think are subject to extinction from the white race.

Those white women who have children with white men pass their offspring onto the greatest race ever known to the world.

I remember reading this way back when, but I thought it was more like 2002 or so. Still funny as fuck, though. It just goes to show that one way or another, if you burn the coal you will pay the toll.

>So the Genes are your Master. You do what you assume they demand?
Yes, this is basic biology. Your body is basically just a vessel for your genes to ensure their own replication.

There is nothing wrong with being racist.

>Hurr durr iam a reddit retard
People look for kids that resemble them to adopt unless they are virtue signaling cucks like angelina jolie

ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Better that than a nonwhite subhuman

Whatever you say, Sanjay.

if anything, it shows just how much black people are filth, even when mated at the biological level with something beautiful, they still fuck it up.

>Metricfag complains about stone.
>While using 60 seconds to a minute.

>I believe its spelled poetry

Lurk moooooooooar

>t. Muhammad al-Goatmolester from Manchester
That's the only way you can not be a hypocrite and do your part to ensure the white race lives on.

If you pour even a drop sewage into the finest wine, the result is always sewage. If, on the other hand, you pour a drop of the finest wine into sewage, the sewage does not become wine, but remains sewage.

The same thing is happening here.

You are right. But take into account the difference that if a woman get pregnant she will have to nurture the mongrel in her womb for 9 months for a man getting a bitch pregnant is equivalent to busting a nut on the right place. So we are psychologically predisposed to be more have stronger reactions to our women being impregnated than to our men impregnating foreign women.

ist whiter

Sup Forums likes to say that women don't care about race as much as wealth, health, and fitness.
This is true of single women, to an extent, but NOT true of mothers.
Women are mostly narcissistic and self-loving. They DO subconsciously want men that will sire children that look like they do.
A large part of the roastie phenomenon relates to how women may like the idea of mixed babies, but their egocentrism ultimately wins out in favor of ethnocentrism.
We all instinctually know that social cohesion is more important than breeding with a nigger--to supposedly increase resistance to viruses (this is a common leftist argument; though it's far less important than nutrition and communal stability).

This explains the trend of "reformed" single mother coalburners. White women like the mixed child for the social validation and praise. As a mother, however, they begin to realize this was a mistake and that they'd rather have validation, recognition, and identification from their offspring.

Female narcissism is a double-edged sword.

Basically you have discovered why political activists and emo pricks exist
This, to them its an abstract concept until it happens, then their natural instincts kick in and they are left confused and bitter.

la creatura...

i think my gf sucked off a half-black ten years ago when she was 16
should i dump her

>poetry

>when I married an Indian man
AHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHHAHAHHAHA

P O O ' D
O
O
'
D

Entropy is a bitch. It's really easy to destroy something beautiful. It takes a long time and a lot of energy to create it.

The only people who don't care about this are shitskins.

I don't have it saved but this requires the
>whiter than you Mohammed
Ameri-mutt meme.

You guys are cliches.

yes

okay going to dump her now

Just remember that anything your girlfriend has done, sexually, is something that you have also done, sexually. So you have also sucked off a half-black.

>dago rape baby calling anyone a mutt

FOH

Lauren Southern tier. You need to GTFO right now.

are you telling me to go fuck myself