Trump Presidency Predicted By 1990 Comic

In the end he gets his wall either way

bump
Where'd you find this OP?

I think this is from Heavy Metal magazine..... right?

Yeah, Heavy Metal July 1990.

>The comics is about the divide between the rich and the poor
>Trump wants to protect national borders

Yeah, senpai, tots the same

>Implying defending the national borders doesn't keep America rich.

Really salinates the oral glands.

test

that's the whole point you fucking leaf

> implying importing tons of poorly paid illegal immigrants without any kind of worker protections doesn't keep america rich

Yes, that is the point you pot of burnt goulash.

Your.....your whole shit posting kind of fell apart there

Trump exploits his opponents' weaknesses, becomes the peoples' hero. Thank God his own people turned on him and rejected him. It pushed Trump toward populism.

Isn't this why we support him?

Except the beans (and chinks) flowing over the border aren't "peasants," they're foreign invaders who force their culture on their neighborhoods.

>Implying the implications of importing a slave caste of untouchables are not adversely affecting the implied obligations between society and the individual.

You don't need a wall for that kind of thing. Just incompatible cultures. Comic is teenage-tier dramatics.

This guy gets it.

>1990
it's a reference to the Berlin Wall not to le ebin drumpf wall you underage faggot

We're headed for Horatius at the bridge.

No.

That's how culture WORKS, Doofus.

>Comic Trump takes advantage of the poor and screws them over at the end
>Trumptard unironically supports this
Color me shocked.

I used to think that comic artists and writers were possible visionaries of their time, but the present actions of the comic book industry has proven that they weren't visionaries. They're self-fulfilling zealots pushing a narrative.

>great wall of china
DRUMPHH