What does Sup Forums think of the "benevolent, angelic Aryan woman" now?

What does Sup Forums think of the "benevolent, angelic Aryan woman" now?

Pic related translation.
>I'd rather have 10 big black cocks at the same time than 1 tiny dick from an AfD (far-right German party) voter.

This is the true state of white women, they are an abomination!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcQK1zOdLB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Upper Text:
>It's completely obvious who picks up the young blonde women on the field the easiest. Mareike and Franziska: "We're totally into those potent black boys. Once you've had such a well equiped one, you'll never take something else home again. They can do it all night! It really is funny how the German guys in the tent stare, when we sit on the chocolate boys' laps and make out with them like crazy."

Are you still going to defend them Sup Forumscucks?

arent white women just awesome

>What does Sup Forums think of the "benevolent, angelic Aryan woman" now?
not much. it's just a bluepilled woman.

Women want strong men, not soyboys.

Bump

Why are these posts allowed? White women are the most loyal to their own race. Stop trying to demoralize people.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

The same thing I've thought about them ever since swallowing the final redpill: the ovarian jew is the biggest enemy to the white race and needs to be eradicated first and foremost.

>1688
This is when it all went downhill

Show your real flag, fellow American.

Nice try toastie roastie.

The picture perfectly summarize the ABSOLUTE STATE of women in 2018
Every women feel so self-entitled they think they're the only being with a pussy on the planet
you want to fuck 10 niggers? go ahead lmao, literally who fucking cares?
who does she think she is?

Race traitor roasties will be put in chambers with their nigger lovers.

Here you go my mutt friend.

Sage in all fields. And reported

oh wow ((( OP ))) this one image of a g*rman whore totally changes what I think about my Christian Fenno-Swede girl...

girls still think the right wing are social outcast losers with no friends and no money. once all non-whites begin to be removed and hanged from lampposts they'll suddenly want white men and white men only.

It’s media that is pushing this. We have captialistic modes of media. We need media based of honor and royalty. Media should be heavily taxed.

These women are free to destroy their lives if they want to. They are even so stupid that they boast about their own destruction, because they hate themselves.

Women are completely lost because they've been granted a role they aren't equipped to fulfill. It's not really their fault.
In time we will restore order,

Exactly. Which means women want BLACK men. Not whitebois.

> Ich würde lieber 10 big black cocks

Don't Germans have a word for everything? So why she has to say it in english? She can have her multicultural utopia. But when she comes back running, don't expect me to take her worn out cave into custody.

sage and stop getting subverted you dense fucks

>girls still think the right wing are social outcast losers with no friends and no money.
And they're correct in that assumption. Most racists are losers.

>once all non-whites begin to be removed and hanged from lampposts
When pigs fly...

Women going for subhumans is just the logical consequence of them adopting the equality meme.

You're not going to get that out of them, so the only solution is to leave them behind.

Not even close to politics related.
Jesus I'm a Jew and this level of Jewishness disgust me. Stop replying you inbred fucks I want to see actual threads.

Sage

Jesus fucking Christ there not even remotely attractive at all. I bet she's just doing as some form of rebellion. Women truly are the stunted children of gender.

This. There will be no mercy towards coalburners either, they will be dropped off in the jungles of Congo so they can enjoy their BBC dreams. At least until such a time that Congo's natural resources are finally put to use for the good of the humanity.

that was posted by a troll account, we debunked this like a year ago

That's just a shit test. Just give her a piece of ivory and she will be fine.(unless she already burned coal then she has to hang)

Yeah now go back to your cuck shed while your precious Aryan Princess gets pounded by a simian humanoid cuck.

>muh cherry picked pictures from the internet are representative of the population

*GLOMMPPFF* SHAW FL0G

White women are the least likely to race mix out of any racial group. Asian women are the most, chang.

their is not shit test you dumbass
take your PUA crap elsewhere

white women are literally shit
which is good for black bois

Can’t wait for the photos of her after he either gets her pregnant and leaves or beats her ass or throws acid in her face.

>White women are the least likely to race mix out of any racial group
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

White women repulse me. Vile whores the lot of them!

lol

Russia is stil based thou right ?
youtube.com/watch?v=DcQK1zOdLB4

They mix with whites though which is eugenics, white slags on the other literally lay with animals.
They are traitorous filth, thank god for artificial wombs.

And when the pendulum swings the other way they will reflect that time in society too.

Women are just chameleons that take on the hue of whatever is popular at the time. They have no independent thoughts. All the women whore were whoring it up in the Weimar Republic suddenly wanted to be wives and mothers when the 3rd Reich got into power. Then when it fell all those "proud German women" were out sucking down as much American and Soviet cum as they could find.

Women are blank slates that absorb whatever is popular at the time. They have no principals or loyalty. Watch, as soon as being right wing is popular again, this cunt will talk about how gross niggers are and how much she loves aryan dick. The only difference is now thanks to social media we have a record of they innumerous betrayals

She's literally begging to be raped. And she's daring white men to do it. It's a typical feminist fantasy. She wants to get back to the natural state of submission to the masculine, but can't admit it, so she's asking white men to take her to the place that she herself can't force herself to go to.

Women are much better off, mentally, when they aren't trying to rule the world from a place a fairness and compassion. They are much happier and more mentally balanced when they leave that realm to men.

>those things
>white

Who is Paul nelean? Who is Peter theil? Who is Bobby Fischer?
>hurr durr why aren't you a blind consumerist piece of shit like me!!!

I went to Gasparilla (for those of you who don't know, it's a giant dock/block party in tampa and all the college kids go there to drink) and I saw busses of girls emptying out into the street and every single god damn time there was always at least 3 or 4 out of the 30 that ran straight to the sidewalk, squatted, and pissed right there at noon in broad daylight. Just, what the actual fuck.

i am pretty sure this thing is white

Thank you for proving my point, the only reason their doing this is to be rebellious.

Caring that much about women...They only have value between age 15-30,after that are just incompetent labor force.
If she is acting like this throw her to the shitskins and forget about her,focus on the others every year a new crop turns 15

>caring about the opinions of women
>any year

>Most racists are losers.
are you calling jews losers? and blacks? that's pretty racist.

This is why women need to have their rights taken away. They don't know what's good for them.

wow the same 2 dozen images always reposted here have really convinced me!

doesn't matter black bois gets white pussy

It's not conservative white women going after black guys, so let's ask the question: What's wrong with liberal white men?
We are all very well aware of the answer to that, so in essence they deserve what is happening to them.
We need a war. We need to thin the pack of young men into strong and weak.

This fucking picture makes me cringe so damn much... except for Kanye, he cool af