>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressSec/status/957427063480340480?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
dailywire.com/news/26389/trump-obsessed-eminem-lashes-out-again-gets-james-barrett
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO

Hello r*ddit ! upvoted!!

MAGA

Low number for Jew titties.

this thread was first, migrate

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Anti-Awoo brigade is out in force today. Accept no substitutes.

He has chosen to live as a gay man

tay's white lambo.

Why are sandniggers butthurt? Did somebody bomb a bus stop again?

hey rabbi. whatcha doing?

Isn't this that shit the original artist made when they told him to kill Pepe?

I know why Jews were hated throughout all of time.

What group of people shows up at your door:
>Hello, We are the Jews
>We want to cut off the top of your dick =D
>What? What's wrong?

This picture, always reminds me of my dad. He would wear loose clothing and old picture I saw and was also of the relaxed attititude.

haha pede power, nice. old people are BASED

DACA DON

LOOK AT THIS FAT SELLOUT

Probably still mad shareblue got kicked off leddit.

Filter him from the first post

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the Democratic "hopefuls" for 2020? I've been hearing tons of these human disasters being shilled across the fake news media, but all of them seem to suggest a Trump landslide.

Was that in heathers? Fucking hell

MAGA

>Sup Forums is too confusing

Thank god.

When aren't sandniggers butthurt?

That thing is made to be relaxing after all.

nothing just chilling, how about you fellow kekistani magapede based man !?!
i know right ?!?! UPVOTED

haha
I can't believe reddit would do that to their own.

thats an awfully hot coffee pot

coffee so hot its in a pot

pot is hot coffee pot

hot hot coffee pot

Only niggers don't AWOO

Harris and Booker are unelectable niggers at this point. Biden and Warren too; hopeless. The donors are coalescing around Ed Kennedy III.

sorry dude
I've been a doubting thomas and then thoroughly BTFO so many times that this shilling technique has no effect on me anymore.

Trump literally taught me how to have Faith again

DAILY REMINDER THAT EVEN IF YOU SLIGHTLY DISAGREE WITH MR DONALD J TRUMP YOU ARE A SHAREBLUE HILLARY SHILL AND FUCK YOU, MAGA TRUMP IS BASED SHIDAIALY MY FELLOW MAGAKEKPEDES

Still reported for autistic spam.

Dems are breaking out another Kennedy from the birthing chambers. Other than that...?

In a match up of Tom Brady versus Pocahontas, who wins? Tom Brady is pretty much a god to Massachusetts so...I'm just saying it's a thing to ponder.

AWOO!

>why are they so interested in origami? Sup Forums is so weird i cant understand it

I will laugh if plebbit turns rightwing after a while.

Twitter said I was a robot, then it said they won't send text messages to my fake number that was set up to receive messages and to try again later, then it wouldn't let me try again.

When did technology and websites get so cunty?

Goddamn, I hate Senator Girl's Name so fucking much. Why doesn't he just become a Democrat officially? I honestly don't understand him.

This is the unedited version though

She's a Jew?

Here is the issue. The DNC is wrong on so many issues, that opposing them simply makes you a better human being.

yes thank you

>It's the economy, stupid!

S E E T H I N G

S A N D N I G G E R S

Brady in a landslide

AWOO AWOO !!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN TRUMP IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER, HE ISN'T REALLY AN ALLY OF THE JEWS, HE ACTUALLY SECRETLY HATES THEM BELIEVE US, HES JUST PLAYING 4D CHESS SOON HE WILL DESTROY THE KIKES MAGA

Realistically it's too soon to say. Harris seems like a good bet simply because she fits their current hard left swing. I also wouldn't put it past Hillary or Bernie to try again. They also seem like they might try to push this Kennedy with how they're having him give the official SOTU response.

>I have a slight disagreement with drumpf
>Spam all Trump threads for hours on end.

>slight disagreement.

See that's what I mean, I've heard easily a dozen different retards touted, and they are only very desperately """""""""""hopeful"""""""""""
>Fauxcahontas
>George Clooney
>Boinie Sandahs
>Zombie Shillary
>Creepy Joe Biden
>Kamala Harris
>Keith "Gas the Jews, Jihad now" Ellison
>Oprah
theres tons of others I'm aware but I cant remember them

>my fake number that was set up to receive messages
is there a site that generates fake numbers?

Why do people post in split threads that are clearly spamming split threads then not delete their mistaken posts in those threads, causing more issues?

youre making me feel bad for not getting out and voting for trump now...

>nothing just chilling, how about you fellow kekistani magapede based man !?!
watching your friends the kurds die by the bushel in Afrin. (:

Honestly, I think you're right. He is the best chance Republicans have to win that seat. I know Brady wants to play another couple seasons but come on, bruh, you have a shitload of money already and own almost all the records. I say he should win the Super Bowl next Sunday and immediately retire and run for Senate. He would without a doubt in my mind win.

>Her father is Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Romania), and Ryder has described herself as Jewish.[14] Most of her family on his side were killed in the Holocaust.[14][15] Her father's family was originally named "Tomchin" but took the surname "Horowitz" when they immigrated to the United States.[15]

ISRAEL IS AMERICAS GREATEST ALLY, TRUMP SAID SO, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A SHILL.

The media is now being absolutely forced to cover Trump’s insane economic recovery no matter what. Even CNN will have to start reporting on that soon.

The farthest right they'll ever go is the alt-lite of t_d.

Right? It's hilarious how sensible they try to portray themselves while flooding threads with BBC and T*rk spam

>is there a site that generates fake numbers?
About a million, yeah. Twitter's blacklist is fucking insane though. I tested a billion numbers then Twitter shoahed me to the niggersphere.

When Reddit sends their posters, they aren't sending their best.

Nothing's free user. If you're using fake info you're getting the service for free. They want to collect data on a real person not a fake account. Bots are a huge problem for a company's bottom line because they can't accurately report number of users to their shareholders. Data data data.

Why is Trump feuding with worthless criminal niggers like Jay Z? Why cant he just let this dumb nigger be?

Will Joe be at the SoTU like he was at Trump's first speech to congress?

>your friends the kurds

hahahhahahaha this fucking mutt doesn't realize what hes really saying, retard stop humiliating yourself.

pic is further proof that israelis and jews are americas allies ! MAGA

This thread is a complete train wreck of butthurt libs:

>twitter.com/PressSec/status/957427063480340480?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

obama held back the american economy, he wanted hillarys first few years as a female president to be wonderful and trump stole that from her, its disgusting that trump takes credit for the stock market and all the jobs created

Tucker is starting to wake up more centrists I think. Slow and steady wins the race and the Dems are hanging themselves at the finish-line

To make eminem jealous.

dailywire.com/news/26389/trump-obsessed-eminem-lashes-out-again-gets-james-barrett
>I called it just from the rallies he was having when he first started running. Because just watching the impact he has, they were fanatics. There is something to be said about the person who really felt like he might do something for them -- and he just f***ing duped everybody. I know that Hillary [Clinton] had her flaws, but you know what? Anything would have been better [than Trump]. A fucking turd would have been better as a president. When I [put out “The Storm”], I felt that everybody who was with him at that point doesn't like my music anyway. I get the comparison with the non-political-correctness, but other than that, we’re polar opposites. He made these people feel like he was really going to do something for them. It's just so f***ing disgusting how divisive his language is, the rhetoric, the Charlottesville shit, just watching it going, "I can't believe he's saying this." When he was talking about John McCain, I thought he was done. You're f***ing with military veterans, you're talking about a military war hero who was captured and tortured. It just didn't matter. It doesn't matter. And that's some scary shit to me.
It's like these retards actually believe they're So Brave™ and taking a risk in standing against Trump

Rule of thumb: if the surname sounds made up, it's a jew.

I had the same problem. My Twitter account is attached to a prepaid phone number I don't even have anymore. I'm surprised I haven't been shoah'd yet since all I follow is Trump.

We love our miners...don't we folks?
Always AWOO

Time to fly.

MAGA AWOO FUCK SHAREBLUE FUCK LE LIBTARDS FUCK SHILLS DRUMP IS BAYHSED NO MATTER WAT HE DOES ! HE SAID SO

But will Fox News report on it?

>Oh shit he touched a wall that is used by the jews, muslims, and christians. He's jewish now BTFO!

>LE FILTERED XD

>Feminem now pretending he cares about war veterans
Lol does anyone fall for this shit?

Daily reminder that shills hate nothing more than being called out for the blackpill retards they are, that's why so many of them use this post-form

Show your flag, leaf

Meant to say vox news

fucking terrorist reported to the authorities, you want to bomb the plane ?!?

Eh, I get it but I can solve captchas until the cows come home to prove I am a real human bean using their services. They are doing overt data collection that is far too intrusive and real worldy, they should be able to serve ads and sell shit like websites always have in their entire common person user history. It's really dumb.

I know why they are doing what they are doing, they have bangladeshis and shit sitting at little computer farms autistically completing captchas for bot farms in SEA and are preventing that issue.

OMG WHO PAYS YOU? IS IT HILLARY CLONTON?

Is trump the biggest necohen to ever occupy office?

What a shame to go from anti Israel Obama to...this

He deserves credit. He got the tax cuts through and is personally meeting with mega CEO’s at Davos and getting them to come back to the US and the are bringing TRILLIONS

Have a nice flight user

> everything Trump likes, liberals hate
> tfw soon liberals will be asking if there's a solution to the ever elusive Jewish problem.
Only a matter of time.

Selected @ICEgov News
>For Additional News - ice.gov/news/overview
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>ICE arrests 86 in North Texas and Oklahoma areas during 3-day operation targeting criminal aliens and immigration fugitives
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
>Wisconsin man sentenced to 21 years in federal prison to sex trafficking girls and young women
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women

NARCOTICS
>ICE HSI Columbus special agents featured in Showtime documentary series
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
>Last of 2 illegal aliens from Mexico sentenced to 12 years for trafficking cocaine, illegal re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
>ICE New York, NYPD dismantle major heroin, cocaine trafficking organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization

Deportations
>ICE removes fugitive alien wanted for human trafficking in El Salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
>ICE deports convicted Colombian drug kingpin wanted in his home country
>(this cunt stayed in the US for at least 20 years yet i have to wait for a fucking greencard lottery)
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country

Good luck with whatever you're up to m8

This, shills have been found out ! we beetefoohd them right fellow magapede ?!?!

#DeepStateGate

Monday.

Tick Tock.

(GEORGIA)

2016 Presidential Electio: 2,089,104 Trump (51.1%) to 1,877,963 Hillary (45.9%)
2016 House Elections: 2,272,460 GOP (60.26%) to 1,498,437 DEM (39.74%)
2016 Senate Election: 2,135,806 GOP (54.8%) to 1,599,726 DEM (41.0%)

>red state that seems to be turning a bit purple; leftists were claiming it would go blue in 2016
>if you compare the House and Senate results to the Presidential results, it looks like there were lots of NeverTrumper faggots

Who here lives in Georgia? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

>hahahhahahaha this fucking mutt doesn't realize what hes really saying, retard stop humiliating yourself.
>pic is further proof that israelis and jews are americas allies ! MAGA

so cute! check the map kike. presidents comes and go. you are out of favor with our youth on both sides of the political divide. israel will cease to exist in a few years time.