Is being a women the equivalent of being a lottery winner...

Is being a women the equivalent of being a lottery winner, spending it frivolously on a hedonistic lifestyle and then going broke (the wall) and constantly complain how life is unfair to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> and constantly complain how life is unfair to you?
oh the irony

Correction, being a pretty white girl is the equivalent of winning the lottery, as life is easy mode until you're 30, at which point you either settle for a rich guy or an upper beta who's somewhat attractive and can be a good provider.

>look guys, it's another "don't bother to lead women then act pissy when they do stupid shit" thread

I would rather be a male getting shot at by warlords in nigger infested Africa than be a female with a female brain.

No. Being Chad is equivalent to winning the lottery. There is no wall.
Women are weak willed miserable cunts.

It’s like that for them until about age 30. By that time if they haven’t baby trapped some poor sucker, they’re fucked, and the population of suckers is drying up so fast that roasties are writing whinge articles about men refusing to “grow up” and marry them.

what a waste of digits

They are upset about sex dolls. They will start killing themselves once the sex androids come.

This guy's wife is ugly though. Look it up.

Sup Forums shut-ins actually believe this

>Correction, being a pretty white girl

Found the mentally handicapped landwhale

Its not really their fault, we have built a society that basically caters to them. We have built basically a slutopia where women are in charge, are never judged, nothing negative happens for being a piece of shit etc. I do not believe they're inherently cunts, its just society has shaped them that way. Its like how rich spoiled kids are always douchebags. They were not born like that, their rich parents enabled that type of life. Women just need to be humbled but its not happening any time soon. Smart phones and social media REALLY fucked things up.

Are you a fucking retard? Women know they have no redeeming qualities from an intellectual level. Their bodies are what keeps men in line and making bad decisions.

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/

How would you know? Certainly not personal experience.

>1 post by this ID

sage

With bobs and vagene you can win the world

Yeah basically

>Literally using the Femcunt tactic of shaming some man by saying he hasn't been laid or is a virgin

I am divorced with kids and grew up with many sisters. This shit is pretty basic stuff.

All chad does is like whores.
>Fuck a lot of hot girls
>Marry ugly girl
>Ruin family

God has plan for everyone.

I hope you she took half your shit. Half of 0 is still 0 though, cunt.

Maybe she lets him do crazy shit to her. You know how things are.

See, the issue with the 'wall' thing is that women, with pre-planning, strict diet and exercise and a mass of beta men to choose from, can fight back against the 'wall'.
The main problem here is all the men who will exert every fiber of their being with all their energy to the last drop so women are never alone and they never have to face the consequences of their behavior.

Alimony is a meme you retard, unless of course you marry a deadbeat that doesn't work for years at a time.

>Picking a bad enough hate that you end up divorced
>Not being able to support your wife on only your salary
lmao @ ur life mate

mate*

Chads are basically toys controlled by women. Everything they do in their life is to stay attractive. They literally live for female validation. They stay in the gym, tanning, getting top tier haircuts, taking selfies like a woman would, approaching women all day trying to make them laugh and flirt. Pussy literally controls chads. Look at slavic nations. The men are ugly, the women are beautiful. THe men do not care at all what the women want, they completely control the women. But in the west the women control the men. Chads live for female validation, they actually get sad when they don't get it. Their mood is dependent on women.

You have to do better with your bait my friend.

I'm not baiting, I'm talking shit

>constantly complain how life is unfair to you?
No that's being born a man below 6'3, 8/10 in looks, and 120 IQ.

BUTT WHATT ABOUTT BUTT?

A guy who is 5'8", 5/10 and 95 IQ can make it work if they improve themselves instead of being a miserable fuck that nobody wants to be around.

am chad, can verify. the only way to maintain my powers is by feasting on a stacy's menstrual blood as a sacrament in a magickal ceremony.

Life as a man pretty much gets better and better until you're like 55

Hot girls, yes. But they got their struggles too obviously

But most girls aren't hot. 80% of girls are not in this category. Same as 80% of guys aren't high status

you guys should fuck sjw, most of those girls aren't hot and you're beta so it's a perfect match

>roastie so buttblasted

I agree.

You reek of betaness.

Problem is, these people complaining aren't men. They're just women with male genitalia.

I'm just tired of the constant complaining, I've been here for so long and I'm sick of the beta and omega males whining day after day so I've taken to flaming them.

>Traps aren't gay
guess that settles it.

i never will understand why do people think living an empty life of fucking around and bulimizing yourself to loud music is something good

Not really, I would say your youth is everything. You just tolerate more bullshit as you get older

The bar is set 10x lower for a girl to be "hot" than a guy. You're correct, at least 80% of women are not attractive. But because of the way they dress, make up, push up bras, heels, filters on pictures they get to pretend. And men are so horny they'll treat them like 10's

Nobody here cares what you are tired of. Get fucked, faggot.

Fuck you, go bitch to your lawyer

?
Have you not met a single woman in her 40's with no kids before?

Tiny fridge. Fuck k could move that myself.

They don't shit up a board about politics.

This isn't even close to on topic but nu pol replies anyway

Sage

Yes. A young woman is literally a child in possession of a fortune. This is why it is important for her father and her community to help her invest it well.

> (OP)
> →

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

They shit up actual politics instead

They shit up bars with their desperate disgusting ass.

You know, I think you're on to something here.

I think all of these MRA fags would be much happier if they just drew straws and decided who was going to be the boipussi.

Think about it, they all act just like women anyway, bitching and complaining but not doing anything meaningful to make their lives better. Shouldn't be much of a stretch to just put the skirt and panty hose on and get fucked.

That way they can get their sexual frustration taken out and we don't have to listen to them whine anymore. Win-win.

Women: No self-responsibility and an appeal to a lack of agency when it suits.

It's the difference between sacrificing a goat and approaching a woman to get a date: neither one is guaranteed to get you a date, but the latter gives you a chance.

Yeah you might never do as well as Chad even if you work out and improve yourself, but you'll do better than if you hadn't put the effort in at all. Plus, forget women, you should take care of yourself regardless.

I wouldn't want to trade.
What en empty existence.
The greatest thing women have ever done is giving birth to great men. This will never change.
Even today with women having virtually every possibility they decide to market their vaginas first and foremost.
Truly not to be envied.

I think most girls can be attractive, not hot, but attractive provided they keep the pounds off, practice personal hygiene, dress right and don't engage in degenerate practices like getting tattoos or facial piercings.

Look at before and after pictures of women who have lost weight. There’s a huge difference. I mean once she takes her clothes off she’s going to have all that excess skin and instantly kill the attraction, but as I say, if she keeps in shape from the off she’s going to be passable by most men’s standards.

Yes, except they dont go broke in that manner.. Its a massive downgrade but still 80 time better than being any man. These things are tyrants and should have never been unleshed, its over, fellas. Its over. We're in hell now. Time to chop off your dick, take estrogen supplements and overdose on drugs.