Was Egypt an African civilization?

I know this is a hotly contested issue, but there seems to be alot of cultural continuity with africa, and almost none with Europe and the middle east in regards to ancient Egypt. Let's take a look.

>Mummification- Surrounding african cultures also practiced mummification, but practically no mummies have been found north of Egypt, or at least no mummies of the same type.

>Circumcision, another practice that appears to have it's roots in africa

>Animism, you're beloved Pepe is african.

>Some of the hairdos and style of dress have remained largely the same ie. micro-braids.

>Little to no facial hair

>Afro-centric mapping with south Egypt being "upper", and North being "lower".

Also, in thier own words they were Ethiopian colonists.

There are more I know, but that's just off the top of my head, so what gives? How could they be European or even Arab and have so little in common with those people and cultures.

>inb4 that non-peer reviewed study of one grave site in lower Egypt from the Greek period. That uses concepts like sub-saharan, yet only uses one tribe to define sub-saharan. Also ignoring the fact that the Nile traverses both and the Sahara was much greener than it is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
occidentaldissent.com/2012/02/01/black-history-month-2012-king-tut-wasnt-black/
duckduckgo.com/?q=egyptian people&t=ffnt&atb=v100-7&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http://www.trbimg.com/img-510c4d98/turbine/la-afp-getty-topshots-egypt-politics-unrest.jpg-20130201/600/600x400
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wuz not kangz, and how long did you really have to search to find a nog mummy??? Also, that doesn't appear to be mummification. None of the internal organs were removed. That looks to be what happens when you lay out in the desert while dead, all of the moisture in your body is diminished. Added, REAL mummies have been found in China, and the Middle East as well.

>posts debunked study

Don't get your feelings hurt dick washer, you wuz never kangs of egypt. You were their slaves as well.

Annnnnnnnd 404

>White insecurity

Notice how some of the Nubians are the same color as the Pharaoh.

Also I was unaware that all blacks were literally pitch black. I guess will Smith isn't black then.

>2014
Debunking your so called debunk on Tut's DNA. He wasn't fucking black.

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

occidentaldissent.com/2012/02/01/black-history-month-2012-king-tut-wasnt-black/
>2012, Includes the lefty ass (((Time Magazine))) article.

Yours, is actually shopped.

Egyptians were mongrels, geezis it so hard to conceive that?
Is it so hard to conceive too that subsaharans are unable to produce a civilization like egypt?

Egypt was african civilization,couse it was in africa.
It was not negro civilization,couse it was not build by negros

it's sad how niggers are literally deceiving uneducated amerimutts into believing KANGZ theory

>posts a greek

If will Smith, TI, Steph Curry, and Beyonce, are "black" then so is most ethnic Egyptians.

While not directly related, they are both mulattic peoples.

>pic related guy on the right is Egyptian.

This
Is how retarded they are. I mean, I can't really blame the tree dwelling people...with that 85 I.Q. and all. And no niglet, that's Rami Malek! He and his entire famalam are born and bred from egpyt. He still has senpai that are in the coptic christian community over there, that were being murdered. He was tweeting about it you fucking mong.

>Throws in a wanna be whyte boi. Imagines if you left him out
Sorry nigger, you STILL fail.

duckduckgo.com/?q=egyptian people&t=ffnt&atb=v100-7&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http://www.trbimg.com/img-510c4d98/turbine/la-afp-getty-topshots-egypt-politics-unrest.jpg-20130201/600/600x400

Notice how they DON'T have dick hair on their heads...?

Rami malek along with the Copts are ethnically Greek.

Since Egypt is in Africa, i'd say it's an african civilization

Egypt was part African -- the servants and slaves were blacks, while the rulers were European.

No they are not, get your history right. As far as religions, they are 'similar', but as far an ancestry, they have zero relation.

Your a mudslime, you opinion is null...void, and discarded.

Egypt was a colony of Atlantis (Aryans) this can be proven conclusively almost all of history is doctored by faggoty ass Jesuits
Atlantis playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

Engineered History Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

Learn wtf is going on this world faggots knowledge is power, if you are too stupid or too lazy you deserve everything you get from the kikes

Semitic mostly like all the later Mesopotamian cultures (still nobody knows what the Sumerians actually were). Later MAYBE with a charioteer elite of Indoeuropean descent taking over power in a military coup.