Thoughts on Andy "Race' Warski?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/957169920982372352
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tda3e/hey/
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/957584381299822592
youtu.be/9xAGyzSpJcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts on shills and slide threads?

He got raped by his babysitter and complains about it. Developed stuttering as a result his female baby sitter sitting on his face.

designated idiot, used by the alt-right to appeal to the fence-sitting r_theD populous.

N-nice

(((warski)))

It's fucking Polish if it ends in a ski.... Jews end in sky... Get it right or pay the price.

>DUDE FUCKING SJW PIECES OF SHIT LIKE OH MY GOD

Idiot blowhard who can barely put a coherent sentence together. He isn't smart or insightful or anything and his only followers seem to be edgy teenagers.

>Dude science bitch guy

Another distraction for the alt right to spend time watching instead of taking action and being involved with irl politics. But you know, muh culture war, muh permission structure for whites to advocate for themselves, muh ethnostate for muh grandchildren. That being said, the streams I've seen are entertaining.

she sat on him that hard?

Faggot.

Sage.

A well meaning dude that doesn't realize that he destroyed any possible future career by engaging with the alt right. He also doesn't realize that he is getting used to appeal to normies.

No oxygen for the brain for 2 minutes and you got yourself a stuttering race realist.

She's a literal baby sitter

I find him to be incredibly stupid. He can barely string together a coherent sentence and he rarely has any valid arguments or points to make. He's just platforming the alt-right so that the donations keep coming in and he can show his dad that he's not a 30 year old loser who hangs out on the internet all day.

He can parrot the views of others, but I get the impression that he goes whichever way he thinks the wind is blowing. He'd have been an SJW if he thought that would have got him attention.

At the end of the day, he’s just a useful idiot.

The alt-right Joe Rogan, but even more useless and retarded. Just has a decent show

That's not his real surname, it's Perez, he's Portuguese.

nice

Bottom of the barrel commentator

He got "sexually molested" by 2 beautiful women when he was a kid and complains about. What a faggot.

It's not his real name. His Asian friend also uses the fake name "Chris Warski".

>Andy "6 million morski" Warski

He is the Opie of his show. JF is Anthony.

I liked that stream he did with distributist. really put his foot in his mouth and made atheists look stupid.

Are you sure they were attractive. They could have been fat monsters.

He's actually getting some really interesting guests now. Back then, he was a complete typical "anti-sjw" retard, now he at least tries to have interesting streams about serious topics. This guy is improving.

I'm still a virgin, so who cares, he got pucci N succi

Reminder that literal alt-right retard Andy Warski eternally BTFO Destiny cult

little mutley character, joining in and chuckling when JF or Metokur are bullying someone but has nothing to say himself. Complete slimeball

is he polish or the entire 'ski' thing is just a meme?

Fake surname. I think it was a character name (I think he used to act in shows). He is of Portuguese descent.

You kidding Destiny is a boss, be btfo every alt-right speaker without taking a sweat.

All of you should strive to be more like him.

he kinda looks like some southern poles/czechs, that's why i'm asking. thanks man.

Low IQ retard.

> literally went on the daily Shoah and didn't realize what Shoah meant.
> Couldn't pronounce Homogeneous
> Mutt from Atlantic island full of mixed race people, probably part negro.

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/957169920982372352

Where were you when a wild jungle nigger Tonka, literal retard Andy, and goth twink Styx eternally btfo Godstiny?

"That was hard to watch for me too. I've never seen Steven shut down like that before."

Even his own Leddit community agrees! HAHAHA

He created the name Warski as he wanted to become a film director/writer with his brother Chris. They're the WARSKI BROTHER in the imitation of the WACHOWSKI BROTHERS.

makes sense

His girlfriend is Irish.

Pic related. Polish-Irish mix

Fuck, that guy was scary. Think it would be funny to send information to Andy's girlfriend's family showing Andy to be a hardcore White Nationalist Nazi?

>Think it would be funny to send information to Andy's girlfriend's family showing Andy to be a hardcore White Nationalist Nazi?
Go for it.

Looks like your average southern brazilian

Destiny has already dominated the streamer scene and now is just getting back into the swing of things.

Politics is his next target, sure there are some set-backs but the man strikes fear into the mindless alt-righter already.

You can keep up your PR Campaign as long as you want but Destiny and Leddit are literally on suicide watch right now

"please, for your sake and our sake, just play league all day. don't talk to these people. don't engage with them. they just want to hurt you. please."

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tda3e/hey/

Warski live is a great mediator for right-wing views. Wether he's redpilled or not doesn't really matter.

Is Warski Jewish?

Manlet of peace and logic.

Funny how after all the memes he's actually become himself a retard magnet

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/957584381299822592
Seems like he got BTFOed so hard that he wants to stop interacting with the right.

He's primarily an entertainer. He used to do sketch comedy and it was pretty funny, now hes doing this debate stuff and its pretty funny...

The fact that you take shot's at reddit proves destinys high IQ since you literally can't find flaws in his arguments.

Many had tried, and all of them failed

Haha fuck I didn't see that. How will Destiny fans ever recover? They'll be watching him play League all day, that's how

youtu.be/9xAGyzSpJcI

I feel sorry for him, hes being pressured into retard beliefs, he cant go back hell lose money

Hey man I'm a former Destiny fan and even I can admit that

>Destiny got his asshole blown out by Dawson
>Sweatstiny trolled into submission by Shkreli
>Destiny plans to bomb Mexico because of Metokur
>Destiny ragequits because of NakedApe
>Destiny BTFO by TheAltHype and scared to debate him again
>Destiny eternally BTFO on race realism by JF and resorts to doxxing and personal attacks instead of studying Biology for a month like he originally planned to BTFO the alt-right
>Destiny BTFO by a drunk Styx

Destiny BTFO so hard he quits politics and goes back to playing League LOL

I remember when he was an "anti-SJW" youtuber and specifically noting to myself how retarded and vapid he was. I can't believe he turned out to be a ally and open minded. Most of those people don't really have principals, and he seems to live by his. Good for Andy, I'm glad for his success.

>yfw it became highly lucrative to be an internet nazi in your lifetime

No you filthy kike

Dumb as fuck, works as a normie gateway towards race realism.

Probably one of the stupider people I've ever seen online. Easily the most moldable. I've never seen a person constantly change their views to fit/believe the last thing they were told. It's weird.

I feel bad for him, he obviously has a mental condition and the internet is taking advantage of him for the lulz. Last I checked they've got him siding with JF, and spouting out some seriously racist rhetoric.

Is this that famously rare yankee humor I've heard about

What good is race realism when whites cant even properly breed themselves out of extinction?

t. shitskin

>mental condition
He is just somewhat naive and retarded, not mentally ill in any way.

It goes beyond being naive. It's seriously concerning how easily convinced he is. It doesn't take any arguing, you just say X is true and he believes it until the moment someone says X is false, Y is true.

He completely believes people. That's a mental illness, the name of which is escaping me at the moment.

He doesn't have the cognitive ability to realize others are/can/will manipulate him for any, and all reasons.

When given a simple question, he can't parse it properly to give an answer back. There's a lot of signs showing his personality and mental growth were stunted very early.

Basically a good person, reminds me of Rubin.

Slowly, he begins to hate them.

>It doesn't take any arguing, you just say X is true and he believes it until the moment someone says X is false, Y is true.

And he is currently willing to thoughtlessly accept anything the alt-right feeds him. It'd be unwise to turn against him, given that he is currently on our side.

What stream did this happen in? I've been trying to keep up, but I really don't have time to listen to 9 hour long streams every day, no matter how entertaining this shit can be.

He only cares about views and money. As long as his income is stable and viewership is up he'll keep up his current program.

sry i dont watch eceleb political fronting faggotry. take your shit to reddit or thedonald.

Perez is not a Portuguese surname, it's Spanish.

I'm definitely the only guy here who was subbed way back in 2009. He used to be a comedian and did sketch comedy because thats what was big on youtube at the time. Its actually kinda bizarre to see where he's at now.

If you were a Destiny fan how come you still haven't killed yourself?

hey guys I'm just gonna stop this thread to read out some superchats

I honestly don't think that he's competent enough to establish a direct correlation between his political views and viewership.

Very impulsive and easily influenced. His self-described past of being abused by his babysitter and quitting "Christianity" because feelings are strong indications of this, besides his current actions/viewpoints.

>not stopping your friend from killing himself no matter the circumstances
piece of shit confirmed.

What if your friend wanted to kill himself after fucking a child?

I wouldn't be friends with a child molester, problem solved.

WHile we are here whats the fuck is up with the knits hats on all the time. what kind of retard wares a knit hat when it's not cold outside and in a building

>Imagine your best friend, he seemed like a nice dude sure but one day he comes over and tells you that he fucked a 12 year old and is considering suicide?

What do you do?

So what's your good argument against divergent evolution in humans?

Only watched one of his stream and he's an uberbrainlet, didnt even know what the word aristocracy meant. Basically a useful idiot for Sup Forums but dim as fuck.

dumb as a bag of rocks and can hardly string a sentence together

Kinda funny how he lets himself be manipulated so easily by JF for that exposure access.

His name is Pires

>thoughts
>Andy Warski

These two are mutually exclusive.