Do stay at home wives/girlfriends still exist without all the bullshit equality brainwashing?

Do stay at home wives/girlfriends still exist without all the bullshit equality brainwashing?

>Fulfill my part as a man
>Pay for almost all of joint expenses
>I take care of the tough issues, expected to make most decisions
>Good career, will make more in the future

Meanwhile
>Girlfriend gets pissy when asked to clean more
>Always sleeps in late
>Wants to go out more, contributes zero ideas
>Can't cook worth a fuck

This isn't my first rodeo either. They're all like this more or less. More educated generally means more spoiled. Where can I find a woman who will understand and appreciate these social dynamics? It's tough living up to moderate standards as a man and I want the benefits that come with this responsibility.

>ITT: beta bux

If you put up with this sort of stuff, this is what you will get.
You get what you take.

you probably have to join an Amish commune or some shit

Look here

make your expectations of her known

I have. It starts a fight where neither person backs down. It's fruitless, trust me. It's easier to just break it off and start over which is what I'm trying to avoid.

>It's easier
>It's easier
>It's easier
>It's easier
>It's easier

i meant earlier next time. didn't realize you were wanting to save this one. what happens afterwards? do you go back to the same routine or do you alter your behavior in response to her unwillingness to compromise or what?

Not really, it's just the nature of women. Men have been stripped of all authority and this is the result. If you try to enforce it they leave or it turns into a big fight where they just act pissed for a week.

Don't live with your girlfriend, faggot. You are the problem. Get married and start a family. Cohabitation is absolutely degenerate.

Depends on whether or not you think this chick is worth it or not. Otherwise lose her, especially if every time you try to get serious about what you expect of her she fights you.
That's called being a do nothing bitch and she's leeching off of you.

>Do stay at home wives/girlfriends still exist without all the bullshit equality brainwashing
yes, but not for degenerate edgelords who shitpost on Sup Forums

>Men have been stripped of all authority and this is the result.

No agency, huh? Are you sure you aren't just in a lesbian relationship?

>Where can I find a woman who will understand and appreciate these social dynamics?
My bet is in smaller towns. They tend to be more conservative and less of a brainlets in relationships.
Also, since the town is small they don't have much of a Sup Forumsitical view on things because there is nobody that fucking cares in a

It depends, there are some compromises but it usually creeps back into the old routine. She (and all women I've dated) usually will take my lead. On the weekends I'm generally pretty lazy and tired. They reciprocate.

I work full time and handle some pretty complicated projects while studying to become a CFA. It's very taxing and I shouldn't have to babysit an adult in my little spare time.

>gf
>not immediately having kids

You're doing it wrong.

In my uni program I've talked with a few girls who say they want to be stay at home moms, because they want their kids to be raised by them and not a nanny

The most frustrated part is I can go out tomorrow and pick a new girlfriend. I don't agree with this approach though.

Tell her to do her part or you will find someone else

That's the thing, in her mind she really does think everything is even.

This all goes back to how women are raised. Basically they have everything handled for them and come to expect it as opposed to seeing it as a privilege.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into my bitching diary. Just really curious if other anons go through the same bullshit. I'm guessing yes.

>Married
>Wife does almost all of the cooking and cleaning normally
>She works almost full time too, so housework can get neglected, I'd rather have her at home
>Then I will be the sole bread winner with a decent salary and a little business on the side.

I'm not sure how I pulled this off lads.

you gotta set boundaries early on as to what sort of behavior etc you're willing to accept & not accept. whether that be directly with words or signaling it very very clearly with actions. mismanaged expectations are a surefire way of fucking up the dynamic. right now you're basically looking at a "not happy with relationship, should've addressed this before now, sorry, that was on me, here's what needs changed in order for this to work, you down or wanna bail?" conversation. no yelling. no passive aggressive bullshit. confront the issues head on without being a dick about it.

what does she do with her time while you're at work/in class?

yes, you just don't get to have one, because you're a faggot and your girlfriend is an idiot whore, moron.

>he has a biocunt wife/girlfriend
nothing more bluepilled

we have artificial wombs now. take the /lgbt/pill

First off, get that gf of yours to shape up or dump her ass.
Secondly, yes, housewives exist, they're just rare as fuck and the good ones get taken early.

Honestly, unless you've got kids and they actively take care of them every day, it's preferable for the wife to work too. Housework by itself is not worth nearly as much as bringing in another salary but they'll still feel entitled to all sorts of bullshit anyway.

Kids are a different story, that's a full time job and will save the family a lot of money and headaches.

ditch her!

this desu. until there are kids, there's no reason a wife or gf should be sitting at home all day, unless you're in a situation where she can increase your family's social clout by hanging out with other ladies who lunch all day.

It’s a tough balance. I’ve been around enough to see that AWALT to a certain degree. Find a conservative Christian one because the Bible supports what you are looking for even if most churches don’t. So read the Bible with her. But yeah ultimately you’re still up against a lifetime of feminist programming. Marry someone very rich or very poor. The poor girl might appreciate you and the rich girl will at least let you live a good life. But all middle class women should be avoided.

She works. I would much rather learn now though instead of later when there are kids.

One problem: I think the bible is a piece brainwash garbage. I have a lot of bible-thumping relatives and it didn't turn out well for them.