Satanic Temple

> See Lucien Greaves, founder of the Satanic Temple, IRL
> he's successfully stopped 10 commandments from going up in gov't buildings
> he protests religion in government, homophobia, racism, xenophobia
> he fundraises for Planned Parenthood
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demon-by-protecting-hillary-clinton-or-the-secret-holy-war-of-the-elites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Host a sermon in his frontyard

>Satanic Temple supports all of the leftist causes
Really makes me think...

Good for him.We are a secular society and religion should be kept inside the churches

Take him out

Anything non-violent is on the table.

Because Globalists are aetheistic satanists

What's going on with his eye?

It's a CIA front for the "False Memory Foundation", which is an NGO that smears and discredits victims of child abuse that were molested by people in positions of power.

Baphomet has tits and dick aka male and female, uniting back the duality with which God created everything from (The bibles genesis in example talks in some sense about what we call Big Bang. Both underlie a similar principle which is the easiest explainable in the realm of math. In the beginning there was nothing but God [consciousness] and everything was created out of nothing, 0. Out of this you can make something by creating opposites. +1 and -1. You now have something out of nothing, which when put together will be again nothing. In the world of physics you have the Big Bang, out of nothing pops up matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons or +1s and -1s out of 0.
In the bible you have god creating heaven and earth, seperating the day from the night, taking the female from the male [adams rib creating eve], creating duality out of nothing, same principle. ), god and heaven, day and night, good and evil. by uniting those things back in a perverted way (marriage or sex in example is the natural way of uniting male and female resulting in the wonder of a new life, similar theme during solar eclipse uniting the opposing energies, in this case the sun and the moon in the same place.) they mock God and his creation.

9/11 also symbolized the destruction of the polar opposites, in this case representative the 2 pillars boaz and jachin symbolizing the sun and the moon in front of the temple of solomon (sol, mon, sun and moon) (pic related for more on 9/11)

Baphomet is the embodiment of this perversion of Gods creation and the difying of his word.

the star of david in example, originally isnt a jewish symbol and stands for unification of polar opposites as well, specifically male and female, with the 2 opposing triangles being united, but since they are triangles it also can be symbolized by the 33 which is the masons favorite number and in general seems to be of significance.

All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Satanism is the original Jew concept, the belief that there is no god above you and that you can do and experience anything you want to

>Be me 12 years ago
>Be in (((SOCI101)))
>first reading: "Ritual Satanic Child Abuse is (((a textbook moral panic))) and (((totally debunked)))
>Pedogate happens
>Read
>HOLY SHIT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS
>Tell others
>"WIKIPEDIA SAID IT'S A THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED MORAL PANIC"

Let me guess, he’s a Jew.

>he fundraises for Planned Parenthood
Applaud him for keeping the nigger population down

johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demon-by-protecting-hillary-clinton-or-the-secret-holy-war-of-the-elites/
This is kind of a long read, but very worth it.

Hail Satan

>claims to follow evil of all evils
>stands against socially condemned evils

Just a pussy larper. Real Satanist does not adapt to modern trends, but stands above them.

so they think

if you do all the rituals, believe in all the doctrines, whether you know what you're doing or not, it's still satanic

Unironically this. Based Planned Parenthood

it makes me happy that they didn't lobotomize all of you germans.
take care, freund

The FMSF grew in part out of CSICOP's work on attempting to debunk accusations of abuse that became epidemic in the 80s and 90s. But they may not have been well-positioned for such a task, given who was in charge of their "human sexuality" desk: Vern Bullough --Dean of Natural and Social Science at State University, New York, who is a CSICOP Board member. Vern Bullough is also listed as a board member of Paidika, the Dutch paedophile magazine.

no, just a shabbos goy.
a literal judas goat

>pic. related

Go on your merry way and ignore the LARPing cunt

Yeah, so nice he sponsors institutional childsacrifices to moloch.
Kill the niggers that fuck up and breed, not their children that actually dindu nuffin

faggot

COUP D'ETAT !
COUP D'ETAT !
COUP D'ETAT !

PRAISE KEK !
PRAISE KEK !
PRAISE KEK !

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY !
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY !
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY !

He is the dajjal, the antichrist

yes but while it is keeping the black down more than the whites the thing is the spics come regardless

>Turning against Abrahamic sense of morality which surrounds the world today makes you edgy fedora virgin
Good goyim

Welp

Well done user, numerals of life

Read "Marx and Satan".

WARNING: It's written by a converted Jew.

>Anton Le Vey was born Howard Stanton (((Levy)))
It's just another flavor of judaism for rebellious goyim who want an (((alternative))).

Pretty much this

then i'd say he's pretty good at doing the devil's work

Ignore him because ritualistic satanism is faggy LARPing.

The Satanic Temple doesn't do ritualistic Satanism.

this. Although it is still better than YHWH worship. Both are idiots who don't realize what they are really worshiping though desu.

If there's nothing being with being a kike why do they always change their names? Jack Ruby who shot the guy who shot Kennedy his name was really Jack RubenSTEIN but the media somehow messed his name up every single time. What a coincidence dink.

if only the rest of Sup Forums realized the power of the 3, the 6, and the 9.

>be me
>I wake up at 1:00pm
>lift fat rolls off my legs and heave my fatty, sweaty, cum stained mess of a body to the side of the bed
>use what little muscle fat I have in my legs to lift my moist ass from the bed
>equip fedora
>oil katana
>I can't be stopped
>begin plonking one foot in front of the other
>I'm glad I skipped mommy's breakfast, I'm surprisingly light on my feet
>4 steps in now
>I see my mommy from afar and she wants to give me my daily wakey uppy hug & kisses
>sorry bitch, not today
>I arch my back and spin. thus avoided her completely
>I looked majestic, like a swan gliding through the dawn's magnificent sunlight
>astonishing
>I go outside, but I can't drive!
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE! mommy mommy! your baby boy needs a ride to the Free Speech Rally! I need to defend the nation! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>mommy is crying. why? is it tears of joy because it's my birthday? no... I turned 34 two months ago! oh... that time of the month...ew
>we head to the van, I get in to the backseat, plant my ass on my throne and cue Naruto in my tablet
>getting the mind ready for combat
>we arrive at the war zone and mommy gives me $40 because of my good boy points and because my hunger will be big after this glorious battle
>she leaves
>I'm ready. these unamerican shills will know my wrath!
>oh! I see a marvelous damsel
>she makes eye contact with me
>*tips fedora*
>"hello m'lady"
>yes! my charisma grew 10+ points

Don't listen to this user.

>what do?
Stop trying to make organized religion in the new America a thing you fucking cucked Kike shill.