Jay Z on low black unemployment: "Money doesn't bring you happiness"

Do the left have any self-awareness?

news.sky.com/story/trump-clashes-with-rapper-jay-z-over-superbug-comment-11226587

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1fAKIMrB70
youtu.be/BfS52mn3hR0
youtu.be/AJZEAqLKbNQ
archive.is/DfQ79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT WE GOTTA MEME THIS

Regarding the US' black unemployment rate, which has hit a record low, Jay-Z was asked by Jones: "Maybe he says terrible things but puts money in our pocket.

"Does that make him a good leader?"

The rapper replied: "No, because it's not about money at the end of the day.

"Money…doesn't equate to happiness. That's missing the whole point: to treat people like human beings."

Hitting back at Jay-Z, Mr Trump tweeted: "Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!"

PROOF THEY WANT BLACKS TO STAY POOR

>Do the left have any self-awareness?
none

Did GayZ just BTFO himself?

it does bring you happiness if you're coming from unemployment and poverty, which is what this statistic means. what a retarded monkey

Someone ought to tell Mr. Carter that money does buy happiness, to a point ($70K after that the effect drops off).

Worst fucking reply he could have gave. Absolutely justed himself.

Honestly if you know any niggers irl this makes perfect sense. They would honestly rather be dead broke but have muh respek than be a rich man who is looked down upon. Why do you think these rappers who went from poor ghetto trash to rich af get into "beefs" and have even killed each other over it...

money brings me happiness you stupid nigger you're just too stupid and too much of a stupid nigger to know what to do with wealth holy fuck die

They are calling black people stupid.

That's what's up.

All his songs are about sexual pleasure from bitches, money, and drugs. That sounds exactly like hedonism

"money doesn't buy happiness" said never any high king

Him he's dodging rain drops white Louie boat shoes
Go on, let him coach you

Fake fucks

who has more respect, a welfare bum or someone who has a job?

welfare bum bar none

welfare bums don't get hired to get shit on or yelled at working for pennies

>niggers prove once again they don't care about jobs

kek

im tired of hearing rich fucks say this bullshit

not by the general public. they're looked at like parasites who are taking money from people actually working shit jobs and suffering through it

Stay broke I mean woke we need your votes. *flashes illuminati symbol*

Typical kang response. Ever stop to think employment does more than simply put money in pockets? Something maybe about "purpose" or "self worth" that being a welfare slave can never bring? Or maybe that money itself doesn't have to be some materialistic construct, but rather seen as a mode of self actualization as a human being, by using it to lift yourself out being completely helpless and dependent to being free?

But no, muh dick (unfettered materialism). Always muh dick to these people.

JOBS? JOBS DONT MATTER

I wonder what eminem thinks about the president responding to Jay Z...

>wah black people have it bad wah
>blacks suffer from equality wah can't get a job wah

insert jobs and wealth
>wah money doesn't make you happy wah

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU STUPID DRUG DEALING RAP ASSHOLE

>"Work makes you free, that's why EVERYONE aspires to be a chimney sweep, not a CEO!"
Holy fuck the state of you automatons.

that is the one. Meme it.

he's like 50, who gives a fuck what some old wigger thinks?

based wah poster

Eminem is irrelevant already.

thats not how respect works in the nigger community

imagine if black unemployment was skyrocketing and trump said "its not about money at the end of the day"

just I M A G I N E the butthurt

>"Money doesn't bring you happiness"

well, if you are too stupid to figure out how to use your millions and billions to obtain happiness, maybe you don't deserve either.

Reminder that Jay Z is a Satanic child killer

To be fair he sold his soul for fame and fortune, so he might be actually unhappy. But just because your giant mansion wasn't worth your diginity doesn't mean some poor person from the projects can't feel an increase in happiness when there's food on the table. The audacity of these cunts is unbelievable. By the way didn't that congress woman say Trump tax benefits for the middle class were just "bread crumps"?

Respecting the sh*t out of you OP

feel me ?

youtube.com/watch?v=x1fAKIMrB70

>Yo JayZ tag me in, I got this
>I got lyrics ready to go
>Just let me do this... Just..

Huh, I said nothing about self employment versus wage cuckery. But yeah, niglet, also better never dream to own your own company, better never dream to fail but learn to dust yourself off and try again, you're better off just merely existing on gibs and soaking in the latest profound pontifications of Yeezy.

you're probably right. i'm viewing them from a white societal lens

>Money doesn't bring you happiness...
That's why he sold crack to kids... because its good for them.

Lol yeah I was much happier making money hand over fist than when I was broke working customer service eating ramen. I'm doing fine now, so that's probably the part where money doesn't but happiness

>Money doesn't bring you happiness
>says the billionaire black guy who made his riches rapping about how having money solves all your problems and makes you happy
Hmm

Genius

I love a double BTFO tweet.

>money doesn't bring you happiness

Then why the fuck is your entire career built around songs about money, power, sex, and drugs, you hedonistic moron

I respect people who work hard, so they find a job that doesn't suck for them.

Jay Z needs to go back to Africa..

why do these people always find away to shoot themselves in the foot?

You sound like a faggot commie that has never had a good job, so you think everyone else is sad in employment.

I guess he wouldn't mind giving me all of his money right?

Of course... Niggers are inferior.

It doesn't? Cool let's take all his money and force him to donate it to the IRS cause you know, liberals love government and taxes (or at least love pretending they do).

Only Allah can bring you 72 virgins after all, right Omar?

Just like an old lady, gonna worry herself death.

Fuck you! What now?

Jesus christ. He has the facts on his side and can’t even argue them correctly. Obama dropped it down all the way and the orange shit dropped it further 1%. Now he’s taking credit for all of it.

Wypipo come from an environment where money more automatically translates into respect than for black people. We largely respect each other anyway; when we see another white person with money, we tend to just [polite golf claps internally]. Blapipo come from an environment where everyone is engaged in constant, no rules vicious competition constantly, so they're always testing each other, always seeing how far they can push it, there's not an equivalent involuntary cultural tendency to defer respectfully

COFFEE POT PROLLY NOT GONNA DU BUH GAHT

>>And Jay's answer last night on the #VanJonesShow was POWERFUL!!!".

Must be nice to simply be a nigger with a pulse and be POWERFUL!!!

Cross-eyed KANGZ and sheeet.

>I'm triggered.

youtu.be/BfS52mn3hR0

youtu.be/AJZEAqLKbNQ

Never take a black mans advice on finances. Jay z made fortunes off black people and ignorance.

Jay-C, C stands for cuck

Exactly, they have different ideas of respect than white folk and that's just simply the way the world works.

Its funny because nigs are always blaming their high crime rates etc on unemployment but the reality is, it changes nothing. They are literally predisposed to nogging.

It's fucking hilarious, because CNN comes in and thinks this is a WIN that Trump "walked into the trap". So this message about "money doesn't matter" is a winning message to the left, for some reason, and they are pushing it with no idea how bad it looks to the average person.

No self-awareness at ALL. Holy fucking shit.

archive.is/DfQ79

>Jay Z on low black unemployment: "Money doesn't bring you happiness"

Somebody should spread the rumour that Jay Z in giving away his possessions to the needy.
"Just walk in and grab what you want..."

Having a job and being able to provide for yourself so you don't starve and be homeless, doesn't bring happiness!

Boy, the left really is delusional and out of touch with the common people.

THIS

>money doesn't really matter
>WE MUST FIGHT WEALTH INEQUALITY
>MORE TAXES FOR THE RICH

Trump should rub that "money doesn't bring you happiness" crap in every chance he gets.

HEH lets meme it. hand out flyers to homeless people

Do it faggit!

>Jay Z on low black unemployment: "Money doesn't bring you happiness"

Nor does it bring class.
Once a nigger ALWAYS a nigger.

Emma Nimrod is the bestest wrapper...

>black unemployment lowering
>white unemployment skyrocketing
>unemployed Sup Forumstards wonder why so many white women prefer blacks nowadays

too many words
i'd replace "black unemployment" with just "work"

Money doesn't bring you happiness? Ever seen a room full of niggers on gibzmedat day?

Promote it as something along the lines of Jay Z puts his money where his mouth is.

3 years from now.

With JayZ's money I can get 72 virgin Allahs to fuck anytime.

Completely unprepared for that question

He was probably too busy watching the fight in the G450 'cause the satellite was crispy

We live in the timeline where our President literally made a rap and challenged Jay Z to a battle in his tweet. LOOK AT THE MADMAN

Kek, right. Obummer didn't do shit. He didn't even raise money for his own political party and kept all staff from election run on the payroll, effectively bankrupting Democratic party, allowing Clinton to sweep in and offer to pay their bills, leading to the ousting of Sanders in the primaries.
And you gonna sit here and tell me that this economical genius who doubled national debt has lowered black unemployment?

Didn't he also use to be a drug dealer?

powerful

Niggers have different motivations and conception of what money is. Most of them will sell out their family for a quick buck. How do you think (((they))) bought the slaves? Threw some cowry shells at them dindus and they forked over their cousin or whatever. Idiotic thinking like this keeps them poor. Mr Carter was able to work his way up using his talent and managing not to be a total nigger about pissing people off to the point where they want him dead. He sought respect. The money came along with success and he has been able to maintain it for the most part.

Sociopaths.

Shut up Stan

>mo money
>mo problems

>money doesn't bring you happiness
You only hear niggers with millions of dollars say this. I promise you money helps when it comes to happiness in life.

We don't want him in any of our countries in Africa. You guys can keep your idiot.

says the guy who spent the last 25 years rapping about how great money is