Highschool DxD

>evil

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/22/high-school-dxd-new-tv-anime-series-in-the-works
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-27/rie-takahashi-replaces-risa-taneda-for-fate-grand-order-matthew-role/.106942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dead

>gross

>ashes

You guys suck

Mating press this girl

Any news on what's going on with S4 or DX4?

This thread needs more Rossweisse.

>xD
No, fuck off

The best girl

WHAT A FUNNY JOUK. I LAFF EVERY TIEM.

OP, the only DxD worse to open a lasting thread with is Mil Tan.

Noted

But let's get her one (1) joke out of the way...

What does her food taste like?

Ashes.

As OP seems willing to learn, I say we do him a solid and post GOOD DxD pics to open a thread with.

To be honest, no one opens with a lone Koneko either..

Kiba doesn't get many kino moments, but this is one of them.

Usually Issei doesn't solo an OP either, but there are exceptions.

Cum.

What in the name of Chichigami is taking so long for s4 info? Hasn't it been like 8 or 9 months now?

Almost 8 months. We all feel that pain bro.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/22/high-school-dxd-new-tv-anime-series-in-the-works

Sorry for the postage stamp.

It'd be nicer if Ishibumi at least didn't write as slow as a snail. At least the manga is gonna start the Sitri RG now, if only raw scans existed.
>over two years since the last volume was uploaded to goddess

I just don't understand why Ishibumi refuses to divulge any information on season 4.

Is Risa Taneda still on death's bed?

It'd be cool if he wrote faster sure. But I'm willing to wait for quality.

Hopefully he doesn't revert back to volume 13-19 mode.

>Risa Taneda
She got replaced for a role like a while ago.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-27/rie-takahashi-replaces-risa-taneda-for-fate-grand-order-matthew-role/.106942
Can't find anything else i'm assuming she's still on hiatus.

Well it's not Ishibumi's place to do that. The studio promotes the anime and kinda hopes Ishibumi is on board.

That happened a while ago, I'm not sure what she's doing with Strike the Blood right now either.

Unless they intend on postponing production she's going to have to be replaced.

grayfia will always have a special place in my heart.

This is the true best girl.

The volume dedicated to her better be fucking good all my fav girls get shafted for fuck sake.

Shit Girls
Raynare and Xenovia are better than the others

Where is the goddamn s4?!

Production hell.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion on your favorite DxD. Only point I had was Raynare in OP usually doesn't get support. (Although Xenovia is almost always a strong opener.)

So I've been pondering something and would like my theory checked. DxD has an unexpectedly high female fan ratio. (BorN premier attendance was evenly divided and sometimes the LNs are in the women's section.) Is Asia a self insert for the female fans?

She is cannonically best cook...

If i was a woman i'd self-insert as Rias or Akeno honestly. How'd you come upon that theory anyway?

She liked Issei even though he had friendzoned her

looks like asia has a evil tumor
that breast isn't are canon
Kiba likes mc this shit series would watchable than this shit

ESL kill yourself

She won't back down even if the odds are against her..
Rias is a pure power fantasy (Princess, popular, fuckhuge rich, and a force on the battlefield), and frankly that can be found anywhere. So Rias doesn't really explain the female followers.

Akeno has a cool emo background, but she keeps trying to make time with her best friend's guy. Not a good trait for a self insert.

I came up with Asia because as the girl next door among all the outlandish other girls, she has a lot of "traditional" qualities that seem like they might appeal to a Japanese female. Asia's "worst" quality is that she doesn't have overwhelming sex appeal at the start. She has to work to earn her place.

I'd totally insert my dick in her. Sexually.

Wouldn't women want someone stronger to self-insert into? I mean unless of course they enjoy being the damsel in distress more which fits Asia.

Asia is never really "in distress" though. She gets protected so she can heal the frontliners. She has a defined role to fill which is simple and straightforward. And of course she grows beyond that with pic very related. Japanese society is very structured so being good at your assignment is a big plus.

>But I'm willing to wait for quality.
That is like expecting good roll (vol 10, 11, 12, 20, 21, 22) while most of the times you got either mediocre (vol 3, 4, 9, 15) or bad (16, 17, 18, 19)

9 was pretty good desu.

Give me a favor, Killyourself

Evil girls are hot.

Gone for good or is there enough support that she'll somehow get brought back?

I've been hearing rumors but nothing concrete.

She's gone Jimmy you gotta let go.

Some of the best episodes were when she was doing her damndest to get Issei to knock her up

No argument here!

I want to marry Sona.

Good for you Saji

Would you cum in a bird?

>losing your fiance and your sister to the same guy
At least he still has 14 other girls

The last two Strike the Blood OVAs were released a few backs, we're just missing translations. Pretty sure they got delayed more than normal too from the last batch but there out now.

When did Lelouch get tits?

Best girl

You are not a Raynarefag heritic!

>Raditz with a vagina

We need more homo art with Issei and his harem(male) desu.

What did the novels say? 15 volumes of Kiba x Issei h-manga?

>Liking ashes unironically