Ao no flag, ch01 of another manga about all those things that anons love to hate, like wingman cucks...

Ao no flag, ch01 of another manga about all those things that anons love to hate, like wingman cucks, adolescent drama and character development.
Just leaving it here.

>character development on the first chapter
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally got translated? I heard it was popular
Too bad about the haircut though

>fucking idiot tells her to cut her beautiful hair
>and she fucking does it
dropped

Chadest of the Chads

100 bucks, the jock is actually super gay for the MC.

The reason he knows the jock's preference of women in such detail, and why his preference is such a stereotypical bombshell answer, is that it was a cover when MC asked him something along the lines of "why haven't you dated anyone?".

He likes the tall girl
No gay fantasy for you

The "tall girl" was the hyper-specific description of the stereotypical bombshell I was talking about.

Plus, I want the two shorties to end up with each other.

Futaba's friend joins the group shortly. She's toumas perfect woman. Long black hair, tall etc. There' nothing gay going on buddy.

fuck

there's also that one manga which is a LN adaptation and has a stereotypical but self-aware MC who tries and fails to gain a harem, too bad it's translated by spics so the english is awful.

Oh well. Guess I'll just burn the cash then.

What a waste that is

DROPPED

Yeah, it's too bad because the first 2 chapters are translated decently and they open the way to keikaku. What a shame.

>The average hair growth rate of Asian female participants was nearly 6 inches per year. Comparatively, African female participants' hair grew 4 inches (10 cm) per year, while Caucasian female participants' hair grew a little more than 5 inches (13 cm) per year.

Half an inch per month (1.27 cm).
She'd need at least a year to get it back to that length.

name please

Ore o Suki na no wa Omae dake ka yo

Sorry for not saying it earlier, it's just long and I am not very good with long nip names.

thanks user

Just realized that chapter 3 is also translated.

yeah don't bother, the english is awful.

She looks so bad with the short hair.

She went from fluffy to boy

Went from hamster to rat.

>Short
>Amazingly pretty
>Meek, docile, shy, kind, caring, loving
>Extremely cute when she tries to do stuff as best as she can but fails because she's a natural klutz

Holy shit my heart. How the fuck isn't this girl the queen of the school? If she existed in real life she'd seriously be the godess of all the boys.

>How the fuck isn't this girl the queen of the school?
Plot reasons