Go on, tell it to this man's face that all Jews need to die

Pathetic

All hominids need to die, Mr. Chomsky.

S to spit in this kikes face

My first experience with the Jew was in college, with a Chomsky-worshiping dyke. All of them must die.

I’m open to compromise. Only kill the Ashkenazis

Smells like bait/honey pot.

>inb4 this thread appears on the news/twitter/some college research/etc

All jews need to die.

Chomsky is objectively far more intelligent than anyone that regularly posts here.

Not me.

Intellect won’t save you when the doors are kicked in and the noose slipped around your neck.

Especially you.

to be fair you need a very high IQ to deny the Cambodian genocide

Jews are a tribe and act tribal in defense of the tribe. It is really that simple.

chumpsky is king of the pseuds

Jews are parasites

They cannot produce anything, they need to infect and steal.
A true parasite.

That may be true but doesn't change what I posted.

(;

Well, thats a given. But he is more knowledgeable than every member of this board combined.

Still, the monkeys here are much more forceful in the way they express their "oppinions".

Especially not.

If jews are so bad, why are you so in love with trump? Trump unironically fucking worships jews.

Its not that simple.

They infest host countries and prevent others from having they’re own tribe.

My fellow (((white))) people bullshit.

Vets have a hard time making ends meet, but fucking Israel is grtting billions from usa.

Wake up nigger

Lol

In love yes

Were holding hands

The Catholic Priest is a Jew????

The shades of grey are invisible to them.

His own wife won't do that.

mega kike Chomsky deserves death more than most kikes

if i found you i would beat shit out of you

Trump knows what's up. He did big time real estate in Hymietown. In a brilliant stroke of 4D chess, married into the tribe. But Trump runs the long con.

I really hope you're posting ironically. I don't know how much more of this "only pretending to be retarded" shit I can tolerate.

>vets
In the current year, vets have all kinds of gibs. Something is really wrong if they can't get it together.

Noam Chomsky was pretty critical of Israel.

Meanwhile trump loves Israel.

It is almost as if Jews are a religion of many kinds of people and not some unified group intent on controlling the world.

Yes they have some "tribal" tendencies, but really nothing more than you see with WASPs or the like.

>pretending to be retarded
Such as?

>Jews start wars in the Middle East forcing Muslim refugees into Europe who attack Jews in Europe forcing them to go to Israel where they will bring their Euro bux, pay Israeli taxes, and join the IDF.

I'd say even 90% of Jews wouldn't mind Chomsky gone.

So congrats for finding the worst possible example for your argument, OP.

You're right. He's not pretending.

>I'd say even 90% of Jews wouldn't mind Chomsky gone.

Only real jews (aka Israelis). A lot of American pseudo jews don't seem to mind Chomsky.

Capital S, I’d like to get revenge for Pat Tillman.

Death to zog

Oh look yet another statement not backed up by empirical evidence claimed as an objective truth. I! Not saying your wrong but, you have more evidence.

He would prolly agree
He isn't on our side but he criticizes the kikes directly and indirectly often

What's the point of having a great intellect if it's used for jewish knavery purposes.

Pope is, and everyone under him is a complicit slave

>implying any Sup Forumsock has the balls to debate Chomsky

neck yourself

Trump is not hitler okay. But he is a go getter ready to actually do stuff and the stuff he does greatly favor our side. So if he likes to appease jews a bit fuck it, because he doesn't have a full 4 inches of jewish communist cock on his throat like most other politicians.

and? what point are you trying to make with this?

>objective
>gives his personal opinion

>objective

He's smarter than you at least.

Time has proven his critiques of American Capitalism to be correct, but for all the wrong reasons. His opposition to American imperialism is rooted in Cultural Marxist nihilism, not economic nationalism. He's critical of American capitalism because it is the wrong type of internationalism, universalism, and radical egalitarianism in his mind. He much prefers Marxist-Leninism, despite his clearly laughable claims of being anarchist.

>ironically
>unironically

Could you please stop sounding like a fucking neckbeard jew soycuck?

*looks in kikes face*

All jews need to DIE!!!!!!!

Chomski is one of the Jewest of the Jews.

Chomsky is one of the few Jews who, while not open about the JQ, is supportive of those who are i.e. Norman Finkelstein (the guy who wrote The Holocaust Industry, which sent the Jews into a panic)

nobody in academia, at the present time, can deal with the JQ, but Chomsky has done a pretty good job of outlining how (((they))) operate at a systemic level

You will grow out of Chomsky one day too, kid.

"Perhaps you have figured it out by now, but little boys don't stay little forever. They grow into strong men that return to destroy your world."

Chomsky the dude can pick out the problems in a society, but his answer to them would change anything. Only the Corporations re-brand themselves a government agency.

all jews need to die and so does op