At what point does a girl graduate from being a "seasonal waifu?"

At what point does a girl graduate from being a "seasonal waifu?"

Never. Seasonal waifus will always be seasonal waifus and remembered as such. And will always be trash.

>pic not related

Kill yourself megumeme faggot.

Once her show is over for the season? Meme girls will always remain memes though.

When she enters your heart

Aoba is still my favorite

I've found that it takes about 3-4 seasons after their show has finished airing for people to stop calling a girl seasonal.

Megumin is still very much loved to this day, and even becomes the best character later on in the light novel. She's not a seasonal waifu or a meme girl.

1 year for a popular show, 6 months for an unpopular show, new seasons reset that

If you're speaking about picrelated - never. Megumeme is an ultimate seasonal meme waifu.

My opinion as someone who has read Konosuba holds more weight than yours.

At least 4 seasons after their latest episode

Your waifu stops being a season waifu if you still like her far past the last airing date of the anime or the last volume release of the manga.

When the seasonal waifu gets 3 seasons.

When she's forgotten by the majority of Sup Forums

no they're never not seasonal. yuno and nyaruko are good examples of seasonal waifus from way old shows.

I love Megumin, therefore she's not seasonal.

So literally every girl in existance is a seasonal waifu?

>season 1 ended over a year ago
>season 2 ended 3 months ago
>Megumin was popular between both seasons and still is now
>the MC of her own manga and LN
>"ultimate seasonal waifu"

Nah, that's Hestia or Satania.

Pretty much, when your waifu's series stop getting posted in here and if you post if people are like "SAUCE NAO" because people don't care about it enough, then your waifu got past seasonal status.

Ignore bait.

My waifu was called seasonal and there was an scene involving her that got spammed on the board the season her show aired, but now people don't even know who she is whenever she gets posted.

Who is your waifu?

Try to guess her. We'll test how popular she is now.

Give me a year.

You'll probably know who right away. Very recent.

What year did her show air?

Alright, 2016.

S3 when?

When Kadokawa realizes Megumin season would print twice as much money.

Anime doesn't print money, LN's do. If S3 came out, many people would be "content" with ending Konosuba there (since it's easily the best part of the story) and not buying LN's.

you only think they're trash because you're annoyed by the constant shitposts from seasonal waifufags

My waifu is not a seasonal waifu. I have been in love with her since episode 1. This is her when we got married.

Your waifu is the town's bicycle.

>implying she can't be both

Its like classic literature, you cant know if something is a classic before it stands the test of time.
What waifus from 10y old series do people have today? K-ons?

So every waifu is seasonal

When they face a challenge, face their own inadequacy, and either fail or rise up to meet it, bringing the audience along for the ride. Alos, backstory exposition, so we know the character well. but hey, I have standards.

tl;dr when they stop being two-dimensional...lol

keions are still seasonal waifus. anyone with taste would've moved on.

That exact thing happened to Megumin, but no one knows because no one reads light novels.

People in general or are you asking anons? I have a decade old waifu if that's what you're asking

The more people that say someone isnt a seasonal waifu the stronger the claim gets.

I do, but certainly not Megumin's. I'm probably the second person in this site who has read my waifu's LN.

what's with the robot suit

>keions are still seasonal waifus

I don't even know what waifu is supposed to mean anymore

Kill yourself.

Telling people to kill themselves is a thinly veiled way to say that you have nothing to say.

satania.moe

No, it's a way of telling that I want them dead.

To not remotely have a chance to be called seasonal? 2-3 years.

To have low odds of being called seasonal? A year. You can maybe get away with it sooner (or later) depending a lot on who she is and how popular or not the series was.

He's not wrong, they are the bottom of the barrel of waifus.

When she is truly loved by user.

>discord
>reddit
Into the fucking trash

My waifu will always be eternal. Sure, there'll be seasonal best girl, but nothing will ever compete with my waifu.

I don't like the concept of seasonal waifu. Megumin is my fuck friend.

When you get a fucking new one.

>Megumin is my fuck friend
Why don't you take a seat over there?

People who still have any of the keions as a waifu started watching anime within the past year and have watched 10 shows at best. The rest have either grew up or switched over to the next big trendy CGDCT garbage like Love Live.

>shaming hebes on Sup Forums

So what if it isn't healthy?

Wow, it isn't very hard to get banned.

yeah, you're right

>being a pedophile

>not being a pedophile
Get out of Sup Forums.

>14 year olds
>pedophilia
It seems you're confused.

Normalfags think attraction to anyone below 18 counts as pedophilia.

Megumin is the character I've fapped to the most in 2016 and 2017, and that doesn't make me a pedo.

>genetically
>When they're 14 and under
It's normal not to have your tits grow in when you're that young it has nothing to do with genetics and more to do with only just starting puberty

>he didn't know 14 year olds with big tits
Man you guys had deprived middle school lives.

Her body looks like that of an eleven year old. Fapping to her makes you a pseudo-pedofile.

>pseudo-pedofile
That's not how it works you dumb faggot. As an actual pedo I am insulted.

Fine by me

It truly doesn't. She's just deliciously thin.

Is Asuka still a newfag waifu?

>He doesn't know any women who are short and flat despite being older
Hello Australia

Yes, and NGE is one of the worst gateway anime.

There were a couple, but by and large it was just starting as I said.

good girls become seasonal meme girls, great girls become just plain meme girls and persist for years.

Excuse me, but the next big trendy CGDCT was clearly GabDrop.

Shut

How popular is my waifu if she only has 310 likes on MAL?

The only way for GabDrop to survive in our minds is to get a sequel.

MAL favs aren't always representative of how popular a character is. She might be popular in Japan and not in the west, or she might have been popular 30 years ago but forgotten now.
Who's your waifu?

Girls who come from 2+ cour anime could hardly be considered seasonal waifus.

A girl from a year and a half ago. Funny thing is another girl from her show has 308 likes despite not being the main girl.

What if I went, purchased and read my wife's LNs after her anime ended? How is she a seasonal waifu then?

Well looks like I will be attending my wifes wedding.

But Megumin had two seasons of her show and she's 100% a seasonal waifu

Says who? I've had her as my waifu since before the anime aired.

The moment people start watching a certain anime for fun instead of because it's the meme flavour of the season is the moment any given character from that anime stops being a seasonal waifu.

When did you buy the LNs? They were first released first in december 2012.

They didn't run continuously, one after the other, hence why it's not a 2-cour anime.

I can't blame you. She's 10/10 girlfriend material, but she's also a 10/10 cocksleeve. Just don't call her your waifu.

Maybe because my taste lies in borderline thick girls, and my waifu is like that, but I seriously don't find Megumin attractive. At all.