Chechen leader Kadyrov praises Putin’s support for Islam

archive.is/p1KwA

> “These are not just words, Vladimir Putin has constantly proven that he is fulfilling his promises. While the United States and their allies are bringing wars and destruction to the Muslim world, Russia is consistently defending the interests of the Islamic nations and peoples,” the Chechen leader wrote.

> In his message, Kadyrov also drew attention to a more recent statement by the Russian president. Last Wednesday, Putin met with representatives of Muslim clergy in the city of Kazan, and said that Russian authorities would support Islamic education through major state universities and other means.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Shamil#War_against_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=uUwo25wVyEw
putinism.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/kadyrov-1/
putinism.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/kadyrov-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLuPE49zk2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Plp1KRw6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_presidential_election,_2014#Candidates
news.bigmir.net/ukraine/819615-Trupy-boevikov-v-Donecke---pojavilos--novoe-video-s-mesta-rasstrela
youtu.be/BVa_ascHAoY?t=87
youtu.be/ESaobHjy3fU?t=41
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#USSR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great guy... You arent allowed to rage against the high functioning economy countries. Otherwise, free world will bring wars and destruction to the world with a long history of robbing people and they want more... they arent done because being 1% isn't enough for them.

What's he going to do, shit on his superior? of course he's full of praise for Putin, his whole presidency is reliant on Putin being happy with him, which he obviously is

Putin is as bad as Merkel. Putin shill outlets like Russia Today criticize Islam in EU, but support Multiculturalism and islamization of Russia.
Many ordinary Russians hate Putin for supporting Kadyrov, giving him billions also spreading Islam in Russia

> President Vladimir Putin has promised government backing for Islamic religious education in Russia, in a bid to stave extremism and cater to Russia’s large Muslim community.

> Up to 20 million Muslims make up Russia’s second-largest religious minority. At a meeting with Islamic religious figures on Wednesday, Russia’s president pledged “undoubted support” for a "revival of Islamic education in Russia," the state-run TASS news agency reported.

> “Traditional Islam is an integral part of the Russian cultural code, and the Muslim Ummah [community], without any doubt, is a very important component of the multinational Russian people,” he said.

> The president vowed to support Islamic religious education through partnerships with major state-backed universities and researchcenters.

All I know about this guy is that he’s Chad-squared.

This. Honestly, Kadyrov is probably the most hated person in Russia, and the biggest point of discontent for average russian. This fuck is going to drag Putin into the grave.

But sadly Putin will still win the election easily. Polls have him at 60-70% don't they?
Do you guys think Navalny would win if he was allowed to run? (assuming the election itself was not rigged)

No such thing are "election" in Russia. Opposition not allowed.

No, Navalny has no chance. First of all, Navalny is still too much of an obscure figure for the general population. City people with internet might know about him, but the majority of people still relies on old media, where Navalny has no presence. That is, if Russia was an actual democracy and shit. In reality however, for Navalny too win would require a support from political elites, oligarches, maybe someone from siloviki. Obviously, he's nobody to them, all the influental and powerful people don't care about him, at least based on what we know right now.

Yes of course. I am aware that elections in Russia are total shams, and that whilst these so called elections Make Russia appear to be a democracy on the surface, the reality is there is no choice for the people.
What I was asking is, would Navalny win if there was a free and fair election held in Russia? Does he have enough support? the polls suggest that Putin is popular, and there is substance to those claims (eg, support for the way he handled Crimea annexation, increasing Russian geopolitical influence) but I am genuinely not sure if he would win an election against Navalny.
Is he well-liked/well-supported by those city people who know of him?

Well, he does have his own following. All other opposition members became irrelevant, except for Navalny who managed to outlive them all and became like a single "face" of the russian opposition. Defianetly, he is the most notorious member of russian opposition. As to have many people support him among city people, no idea honestly. There is no way you could gather any data like that right now, but his core demographic is middle class urbanites.

> Last Wednesday, Putin met with representatives of Muslim clergy in the city of Kazan, and said that Russian authorities would support Islamic education through major state universities and other means.

The only surprising thing is how much Putin shilling is still going on on Sup Forums. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Yes the opposition is a joke in Russia. I remember reading that one candidate is a just a socialite and that the communist party candidate isn't actually a communist party member or something ridiculous like that.
What do you think of life after Putin? Will he just install a puppet and pull the strings again Medvedev?

The more I think about it the more I realize there are no real kebab removers anymore. The US doesn't pretend to be one, at least, seeing as how our biggest Arabic ally also exports the most terrorism. RIDF on the other hand shills like fuck that they are terrorist exterminators, pure Orthodox Christian warriors but then I ask them about Iran and suddenly, like a switch flips on their brain, "Nope Iran is the based Islam, we love Shiites, we love Iranian Muslims" or the 30 million Muslims in their homeland, another switch "Nope they are tamed and domesticated, they are good Muslims, they are great citizens."

It's all bullshit isn't it? It's just the new Cold War.

Also what do you think of Putin's attitude towards Ukraine/Crimea? I apologise for all the questions but I study Russian Politics at university. My professor is very knowledgeable but it is always interesting to get an actual Russian person's view on things

That would be meaningless. Putin is in power because he is popular among people, so he covers up the constant fucks up by current political elites that are hugely disliked and distrusted by the population. The political elites in-turn support Putin and secure his power, it's more of a symbiotic relationship. So the real problem is not to find a puppet, but to find a puppet that could became just as popular as Putin. And right now they don't have anyone like that, they have no one to replace Putin with, so what happens after Putin is rather uncertain .

Thanks. Very interesting. From what I understand a lot of Russian politics has this thread of "if you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours". In that sense Russian politics is very informal

So Russia tries to build a state mosque for the Muslims that their empire conquered to make them more secular/moderate. Ok killing, deporting or banning would also be ok but that is the non-violent rational route to minimize possible revolt as the Muslims are highly concentrated.

>Putin's attitude towards Ukraine/Crimea
Eh, that was unexpectedly agressive. The thing is, before the whole Maidan thing, Putin was pretty moderate and rather non-combatant in his foreign policies. I think he really wanted to get along with the west, or at least keep it cool and diplomatic. I guess he saw the Maidan thing as an intrusion by the West in Russian area of influence, but it really pissed him off this time. I guess he got really tired of America and EU trying to spread their influence over other CIS countries, so he deicded to "punish" Ukraine by taking over Crimea and later supporting separatists in Donbass. You know, to show it like warning to other CIS countries not ot mess with Russian interests. In a way, you could see a parallels with American polices in South America during Cold war. Post-soviet countries are a russian domain, and so Russia will try to defend their influence over this region.

They honestly think they will be spared when Russia becomes the new Caliphate. How quaint...

Mark my words, we will be seeing truck of peace attacks in Russia soon.

>the absolute state of pollacks who believe that Vladimir Shelomov is a saviour of the white race...

Indeed, the Russian empire has a history of attempting to Russify muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Shamil#War_against_Russia

Did you support the annexation? From my understanding the majority of Russians supported it due to the ethnic makeup of Crimea
I agree that Putin wanted to be diplomatic with the West whilst simultaneously still being prepared to stand up for Russian national interests. I think it's kind of ironic that the sanctions over Ukraine have helped Putin domestically because it excuses poor economic performance (due to drop in oil prices) as Putin can use the West as a scapegoat for poor economic performance

>Did you support the annexation?
Man, I am really divided on this one, still can't say if it was bad or good. At first, I was pro-Ukraine and against annexation because it breached the sovereignity of another nation. But after some time, I realized that ukrainians are fucking retards and fail at everything. Crimea is first and foremost an important strategic naval-base, and in this sense Russia has at least some use for it, unlike ukrainians who would just scavenge the whole thing and sell it to chinese or let NATO in. It does sounds chauvinistic, but I am really dissapointed in Ukrainians and how they fucked up their chance at improving their country after Maidan. Of course it's not the best solution, because ukraine is going to be anti-russian for a long time now. But I guess some bridges need to be burned
>the majority of Russians supported it
Yes they did. Not to meniton that it was a ura-patriotism moment, because after a long time Russia actually made some serious geopolitical descision, people felt like we're finally doing something important
>it excuses poor economic performance
Yeah, you're right on this one. It's a common talking point in the media right now

Not even the multuculturalism. We have european nations (Vepsians, Karelians, ingermanlandic Finns) which are going to be assimilated.

theese girls are from Russia and they singing in the Vepsian language

youtube.com/watch?v=uUwo25wVyEw

putinism.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/kadyrov-1/
putinism.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/kadyrov-2/

>common talking point in the media
Could you recommend any english-language sources good for Russian news? At the moment I read RT (with a massive pinch of salt) and Radio free europe.

we have a very famous videoblogger (he worked in TV too) which leaved the country because islamists tried to "punish" him for his stand up about religion.

*on TV

Fucking based. What his first name again?

And we pay 7,5k (that would be 12k after taxes in the most cases) to a Syrian, his two wives and eight kids. We have daily attacks, killings, rapes and other violent crime. So yeah we are on the way to your 20% only that they are everywhere + a rising nigger population.

Regionalism is the only one way for Germans to stay european. If you are from east part - learn the Sorbian language.

if from west/south - Bavarian and etc.

> I realized that ukrainians are fucking retards and fail at everything
> I am really dissapointed in Ukrainians and how they fucked up their chance at improving their country after Maidan
As Ukraininan myself, I agree with those, but oh, ma-a-an. Russians are even more retarded. At least Ukrainians did stand against Yanukovich... twice. Russians are fucking love Putin (mah 86%). A-a-a-and his ratings INCREASED after "sugar" in the basement, NordOst, Beslan, etc which he fucked up in a major way. Hell, can you point a single thing that Putin did not fuck up entirely (he even managed to fuck up annexation of almost ruined Ukraine)?

being against Yanukovich was retarded. I even wanted to move or at least visit Ukraine before Maidan.

Now I'm pro-Polish and I think Ukrainians has to return polish, hungarian and romanian lands.

also oligarhy of Poroshenko is even worser.

> Ramzanka Dyrov
> Based
Does your mom let you use forks? Because with that much IQ, you would end up sticking it in your eye

>Regionalism is the only one way for Germans to stay European.
For Regionalism it is in most cases already too late. Only the east of Germany could do that. For West Germany war or a coup is the only way out and I tell you the climate is fucking heated to a point I never thought possible.

Isn't he controlled opposition? It sounds like something an ex-KGB agent could think off.

Moscow Times, maybe? Didn't read much of them, but they seems to be somewhat anti-government. I mostly read russian-only media, so can't remeber anything else

Fuck with Ramzan we'll see who gets something in their eye shill. Ramzan defends Assad, Assad protects Christians and fights Israel. Whose side are you on?

youtube.com/watch?v=CLuPE49zk2w

Nope, Yanukovich is dumb and Putin's sellout. Poroshenko is not really my ideal choice, but he was best among 2014 candidates (if you disagree, name who would be better).

You guys don't understand how many Muslims there are in Russia. But they're mostly white Muslims, with 90%-100% European DNA. They cause a lot less problems and Putin is smart to respect them, because of their numbers.

Okay, thanks bro.

I'm not sure that you even know them.

Oleynik, Nazarov.

He doesn't "respect" them. He uses them against native population.
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Plp1KRw6Y

Here are all candidates: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_presidential_election,_2014#Candidates
Ukrainians had to chose one of those. Also, I don't trust "dark horses" that didn't to anything of significance, yet promise "Hope" and major changes for better

Say "Чeчня кpyтo", loser

If the government doesn't run the mosques then the Saudi clerics will, like they do in UK. The result is no-go zones, grooming gangs and trucks of peace.

Under the previous (semi pro-Russian) leader, Ukraine had peace and just the normal east-European crony corruption government. (Yanukovic? I forget)

Then to be the State Dept's bitch and grab those cookies (huge bribe money) they conducted a coup, and replaced him with a basically a traitor Valtsmann, who gave his country war and poverty and death, minus Crimea.

Our jews (Nudelman/Kagan etc) are basically the plague of the world

I may be a loser but at least I get the pleasure of watching your side getting bitch-slapped around by Putin.

Islam has been part of Russia for centuries, kiddo. And we are doing just fine.

This is so retarded. "We will not beat you as long as you do EXACTLY what we tell you". He wasn't even pro-Russian (even Putin himself is not)
You know what, fuck you. And you can take Nuland's cookies with you. They played even smaller role in uprising than "Russian bots" currently play in #ReleaseTheMemo
Also, did you notice who started to call everyone who disagrees with him a nazi?

>Europe talks shit about other countries elections
That's cute.

Lol, do you remember how fabulous was Dikiy's squad's performance in Ukraine? "bitch-slapped around", yeah

No, not Navalny. The government has actually tried numerous times to shoehorn controlled opposition, but failed every time. Navalny is execption because he was always was an outsider for the goverment. He never had any contacts with the government, never involved in pro-goverment politics/movements before. He was always in non-systemic opposition. If anything, before becoming mainstream, he was a member of anti-government nationalist movement (DPNI) that was later banned by the government and it's leader was jailed.
>Muh chechen soldiers
It's a shitty meme forced by the government. Everybody knows that Kadyrov's soldiers should't be trusted. All the job in Syria was done by russian spetsnaz, chechens were just poster-boys for "muh civic nationalism"-tier propaganda. Actual russian special forces that did counter-terorist operations in Chechnya don't trust chechens, because they are unloyal incompetent. They are only good at harassing human right activists and racketing local businesses.

Why? What did he do? Or not doing...

>They are only good at harassing human right activists
They are doing good job if true.

You are referencing stuff I never heard of here comrade. "Dikey" never heard of this. I do remember what happened in Crimea though

Normally it's the left calling everyone a Nazi

When the pressure rises your built will fall apart.

That "Pro- Russian leader wanted to integrate with Europe actually and was doing semi-good job at that before the coup.

Azarov isn't a dark horse, he was ukrainian prime minister. Also they tried to kill him.

2014's elections have zero legitimacy.

Yeah, harassing civillians is real tough man's job. But I do have to give them a credit, the whole thing with gay torture camps was fucking hilarious. Especially with all this damage control from the western media.

lol very interesting. Tell Putin to stop being such a cuck and take all the rest of Novorossia during the upcoming Olympics while the world is distracted, at the same time, tactical nukes on N. Syria to clear it out and restore all Syria for Assad. Incl Golan.

I said "semi pro" RUssian. Yanucuckvich

You didn't name Azirov. He isn't dark horse, yes - he's a fucking swamp.
Also, your opinion about legitimacy has zero legitimacy.

Dikiy is a lead of the gang, whose performance is depicted here: Their performance in Ukraine:
news.bigmir.net/ukraine/819615-Trupy-boevikov-v-Donecke---pojavilos--novoe-video-s-mesta-rasstrela
The only major thing they've done after that is alleged ass-rape of "kazak Babay"

> Normally it's the left calling everyone a Nazi
You are onto something. Keep digging

>and take all the rest of Novorossia
Do you realise how expensive it is to conquer a country as big and deranged as Ukraine and how much resources it would take to bring it up to russian standards? Add all the pensions and crap you'd have to pay to the local population and all and all it would be economic suicide. On top of that economy is one area where putin's government really fumbled the ball for last 20 years due to overreliance on oil/gas and failure of the oligarchic system to produce anything of value in the scope of the country.

Besides, Putin got everything he wanted out of ukraine when minsk 2 was signed. There are attempts to abandon it by ukraine right now but they are pointless as putins chief goal was to stop nato/eu expansion and that was achieved successfully.

Some small-scale squabbles does not interest us, too small to notice. We are only watching who wins, and who falls on their sword. I am rooting for the Russians-- the last best hope for mankind, the rest of Europe, is on a suicide run.

The left screaming "Nazis!" at everyone to the right of them, is not some big secret, more like it is their effective gaslighting campaign to silence and terrify anyone who considers opposing the left. Only the alt-right have the courage to keep fighting once called "NAZI!!" Normie conservatives shrink into a puddle and surrender and beg and plead anytime they are called a Nazi or racist.

Sad, Sup Forums doesn't realize Putin is cucked by Chechnya

Makes sense.
It also comes in handy when you wanna proxy war yourself to gain. The enemy of my enemy is my friend much?

youtu.be/BVa_ascHAoY?t=87

Evidence that they've supported terrorism is out there, in addition to the cold war disinfo tactic to accuse your enemy of what you're doing - which is why there's so many anti-USA government conspiracies out there

>only rural and suburban retards voted trump, city folks voted hillary

Is this how Analny lemmings cope with being a statistical error margin in this country? No sunshine, Analny is not too "obscure" for general population, everyone heard about 12 year old children he's throwing on police batons.

You will have HATO troops right on your border, and rockets, if you think that is the case. Don't take all of Ukraine, just the pro-Russian half, like a reverse East Germany anschluss. These poor people are waiting for you to save them anyway.

Putin was a real hard-ass with Georgia and etc (Polan) before, now he has gone soft.

>Many such cases
>Sad!

Its all an act at this point. Like some kind of subversion scheme that anyone would be aware of at this point.

>Actual russian special forces that did counter-terorist operations in Chechnya don't trust chechens, because they are unloyal incompetent. They are only good at harassing human right activists and racketing local businesses.
And this is why I like Russian threads. Grade A entertainment. Better than the movies.

That Navalny was arrested today.

HAHAHAHAHA, Putin bombed the shit out of his own country. This guy is a full blown cuck.

>Navalny
>Somehow a serious candidate

Pick one

His support for Islam is well known. Plus there are many muslims in his country so he has no better options than kissing Kadyrov's ass.
Also because withou the support of Khadyrov Chechenia would be a disaster.

Putin is fucking gay

And Putin (directly and through his propaganda machine) have been calling everyone a Nazy since about 2005 ("before it was cool").
Keep digging and maybe you'll stop being such a pathetic dumbfuck

Suits his agenda
youtu.be/ESaobHjy3fU?t=41

> a russian not hating nazis
You are clearly stupid, i never talked with a russian who liked the nazis
Minus the self hating ones, its part of their culture and history to hate the third reich
They bleed rivers of blood to win that war, not like the jews

And what would be that agenda?

> You are clearly stupid, i never talked with a russian who liked the nazis
So, you ARE retarded dumbfuck and will never learn. So be it.
It wasn't "russians" who "bleed rivers of blood" - it was Soviets. And guess what, Putin only called other post-Soviet states (Estonia, Latvia, Georgia, Ukraine). Calling all Ukraininans nazis is pretty retarded considering your own argument: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#USSR

Yeah I think you are just pandering to us here. you must have gotten a directive which explained us, and how to snow us.

Maybe Putin does hate Nazis, no surprise since they tried to genocide his country. I find it more relevant that your side calls Putin the Nazi.

Post something that could be of interest to us, if you have a shred of humanity in you.

Also, here's a famous "antifaschist" Alexey Milchakov. He's a commander of a squad called "Rusich". He fights ukrainitan faschism

Oh, so by your own logic, antifa are just rightfully hating nazi and everyone should support them. After all, THEY decide who's nazi and who's not. Fucking moron

First of all, rural and suburban people mostly have one source of information, which is government controlled media, and as we all know it's pretty biased against Navalny, so all the opinion these people are going to form of Navalny is going to be biased also. Second of all, the easiest way to form a non-biased opinion of someone is by getting numerous sources of information from sources that you would personally approve. As for now, it's only possible to do in the internet, and as we all know rural and suburban people aren't represented in the internet just like city people do. That's just facts. So don't try to fucking strawman me faggot, I am not saying that anyone who can form a non-biased opinion of Navalny is going to automatically support him. You might as well be against him and hate the guy, but at least your opinion isn't based on what the government talking head told you on your local TV-channel, it's going to be based on large quantity of information that you personally gathered from sources that you personally approved. So you can stick your strawmans and "m-muh analny lemmings" up your ass, petushok

Remember what went down during cold war? Things Yuri Bezmenov talks of.. it's still going on and never stopped.
General conquering of parts of the world. Look at Ukraine.
Lotta proxy war shit, via islamic extremism funding and other methods

THIS. So true

surprise surprise Putin is a piece of shit. I guess you kinda have to be if you are the leader of the largest shithole on the planet.

Now I can only laugh at you. I repeat: Your side (State, antifa) calls Putin the Nazi. You are the leftist screaming calling everyone a Nazi.

Now I just read your posts to familiarize and be ready to spot a shill faster next time.

> a piece of shit. I guess you kinda have to be if you are the leader of the largest shithole on the planet.

>Post is true but not the way he meant it

>and said that Russian authorities would support Islamic education through major state universities and other means.

The alternative is letting the Saudis do it.

Navalny is a gold digger. He wants into Kremlin.

>How the fuck did this photo post WTF?

AKHMAT ZILA

That really makes sense. That expansionist project changed its methods, but not its core. Can't understand why most people don't realize that.

The Ukraine example is a clear attempt to expansion and "taste" western resolution.
Plus all that 'Putin praising' around the world, specially by minor political parties in western countries, would be really useful for him.

yum. saved.

>North Koreans using domestic modernization of old soviet BTR
>it's Russians!