SUPREME COURT HATE THREAD

Look at this fucking supreme court. All kikes and catholics, and several over 80 years old. Several probably can't even remember their kid's names. Most probably not even qualified to make me a sandwich, let alone rule from on high for the rest of their feeble lives.

just get rid of the women and let trump do his thing and it will be all fixed

>non papists are mad that their protestcuck safe haven country got taken over by romanists
top kek

It bothers me that they serve for life. Regardless of any mental impairment from old age. I'm looking at you, Ginsberg.

Ginsburg needs to have a stroke

Hitler was Catholic

they protect every right but the second amendment
SHALL

She'll be gone before Trump is. Also Kennedy, Breyer are getting ready to retire. Sotomayer is in shitty health. It's not a secret that Thomas doesn't like being on the court and living in DC. It's rumored he will retire if he gets a say in who replaces him. So there's a chance that Trump could end up appointing as many as six court justices should he serve two full terms. If he picks relatively young justices, his legacy could stretch decades.

TRAITORS!
FUCK...THEM... ALL
except Gorsuch, I'll give him a pass for now

Justices Scalia and Clarence Thomas have both written in Official Supreme court opinions that there is no longer the rule of law in the united states and we are governed by Judicial Fiat.

Since the 1960's the supreme court has performed a soft coup, destroying America in conjunction with congress.

Can we meme them all into having to take the same mental evaluation test trump took?

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

BE

Look at that wise latina

gorsuch is a big guy

Protestants are still the largest group, yet they get NO representation on the Supreme Court.

what is that stupid necklace thing ginsberg is wearing?
they shouldn't be allowed to wear shit adorning their robes....no one else is wearing anything

Why are they the reason that Weiner's laptop was hidden?

Gorsuch is a Protestant

put big nose onn the joos

for you

There is no rules regulation robe wearing. Rehnquist wore gold stripes on his robes.

wrong. he was raised a catholic, still is at heart

GBR has no idea where she is

I can't wait for RBG to stroke out.

so what is that shit she wears?
it looks african or mayan

I get that it's annoying that there are no Protestants, but trad Catholics (which I know Scalia and Thomas are) tend to be more reactionary that Protestants, so what's the problem?

Scalia was good too, but (((they))) smothered him in his bed while he was staying at a hunting lodge.

Well, no. He converted as an adult. That surely tells us where his mind and heart are. If he wanted to remain a Catholic, he could have remained a Catholic.

is it really a bonus that he converted to Episcopalianism? theyre, as a rule, major cucks who stick their fingers in the air to figure out their stance on things.

1. he has never publicly said he is converted.
2. he shows up at that episcopailan church just because of his wife

(you) for the shit around her neck)
She wears typically wears white lace collars around her ancient neck. The African looking ones were probably given to her by various African-Americans.

I don't think that's what wetworks means

Gorsuch looks like the Batman in this picture.

This would really freak out the left. Especially if Kennedy is replaced as well. It is almost as if when you change the constituon by judicial fiat rather than the actual amendment process, that change is less durable. Though if that happened, I would legitimately worry about leftists targeting the conservative justices for assassination.

kek

Well, I dunno. I was just pointing out he's a Protestant to someone who said there were no Protestants on the Court.

I don't know all the inside details. A really convinced Catholic man would very likely persuade his Protestant wife to convert to Catholicism. It's kind of de rigeur. Or used to be. The fact that Gorsuch evidently didn't do so seems to, although may not *necessarily*, point to him not being a committed Catholic. But again, I don't know the inside details of his faith.

Ginsburg sat on it and it melted.

you're right. Catholics who marry non-Catholics are not supposed to receive communion.

Catholics aren't Christians anyway so they might as well be Jews.

>I don't know all the inside details. A really convinced Catholic man would very likely persuade his Protestant wife to convert to Catholicism. I
Can confirm am Catholic. If I got married we would only go to Catholic mass. Also all children would be Catholic.

That is not true. Though if a Catholic gets a divorce without an accompanying annulment in the church, he can not recieve communion. Also the church will not perform a marriage ceremony for a new marriage.

A little less subtle. What should I do to the catholics? pope hats?

Sorry Abdul al Sweedenistan, we have Apostolic succession, we trace our church all the way back to Simon Peter, the Original apostles and Jesus himself.

he looks derpy

you're probably right. my church lists it as a sin in its confessional guide, but they like to stick to pre-Vat 2 rules.

Judges seem like a bad idea in general

Bet they make a great supreme burrito though

The DOJ threatened to charge the two cops with murder regarding the death of Eric Garner if the NYPD leaked it

No you don't and apostolic succession is not even a Biblical teaching. You just made it up.

True

They are mostly delegators. They rely on the best and brightest young legal minds to be their clerks and do all the legal work.

Thomas is fantastic

Citation or gtfo. They never wrote this you fucking faggot

But, see this wrt weiner's laptop:

Doj != scotus

Why do you hate the rule of law, op? Are you a fascist?

should the judge system be like the jury system? how could this work? I know some counties have them elected but would it work nationally?

Where do you think the SCOTUS operates from, pls

Well, I've never heard that (although such a power play wouldn't really surprise me). Don't see how that can be blamed on the Supreme Court.

We'll probably never know what was on his laptop, I expect. Maybe we'll find out some of it, eventually.

NYPD knows and wanted to release it immediately due to the incriminating evidence found on it that implicated at least 70% of government in being either been blackmailed or are part of the operation.
This whole cooldown was mean to allow the FBI to clean up the mess and get HRC into the white house so everything can be taken care of. Remember DWS threatening the police chief because he wouldn't give up the laptop? It's that important.

Gorsuch is WASP tho

Well, we *are* ruled at least in part by judicial fiat. I'm pretty sure they've both said that in dissent, and probably opined likewise as to the rule of law. Both those guys could get pretty apocalyptic in their angriest dissents (and rightly so, imho).

There's little doubt that Roe v. Wade - among the many examples that might be mentioned - is a case of judicial fiat. There is no basis for that ruling in the Constitution. And it was so described in the dissenting opinions that accompanied that decision (although I don't recall if the specific phrase "judicial fiat" was used).

>They rely on the best and brightest young legal minds to be their clerks and do all the legal work
Yeah, after telling them what outcome they desire

Why is it that Jews who comprise 1% of the population are 33% of the Supreme Court?

Almonds activated.

Gee I wonder why. Also remember before Gorsuch, the kikes were 44.4%

I remember. I was really hoping the whole shebang might get leaked. It would have been glorious. The Podesta emails had given me hope.

Now, DWS was wrt to a specifically Awan laptop. On the other hand, there's some likelihood, or at least a possibility of an Awan - Weiner connection.

Yes, the laptop DWS wanted was another Blackberry Enterprise host that synchronized everything the DNC did and corroborated all the evidence that HRC thought was deleted on her servers, and thought to be contained on Weiner's laptop