Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxcB2GBb6ko
youtube.com/watch?v=3OQ5KV6hSrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2UXyMzcLdQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=K3enDjTnsrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop the tick tock shit you fucking cringy fucks

why do people ruin everything?

Hasn't Hannity been saying tick tock for literally a year now?

This. Can we stop with the constant LARPing? No one is getting indicted, no one is going to jail. I’m tired of people always saying HAPPENING, acting like if I turn on the news I’ll see Hillary Clinton doing the perp walk in an orange suit. It’s not going to happen. Pack it up and go home.

Yeah, it's basically his version of HAPPENING threads, most of them are not happenings.

sean hannity is such a faggot. literally the only reason anybody on this board likes him is because he goes after lefties. he is literally just a right wing version of the people we hate (sensationalist SJWs)

Has a "Tick Tock" post ever played off?

T I C K
O
C
K

>Boomers
>Legacy media

I’ll admit his show has become a lot more watchable in recent weeks but we’re just not his target audience. Boomers eat up this shit because it offers them gotcha responses or statements at the watercooler at work while people that frequent places like this are more concerned with revelations and truths.

>Stay tuned for these boomer dick pill commercials

This. Hannity appeals to Boomers, Tucker Carlson to Gen X, and once you get into Millenials and Gen Z it's balkanized all over the place due to the Internet

Yes, Boomers are like some other form of creature. I can't fully wrap my head around their miserable existence.

TIG TOG x---D oops id was benis again :-------DDD

i guess, but god every time someone says TIG TOG it just riles up my autism
hes been saying that shit for over a fucking year and while some things have happened its not the real happening and it pisses me off how retards eat it up and forget hannity wants ratings too
his radio show is alright though

hannity is such a faggot

I agree with all of that 100%, my dude. I know what he’s doing and it still activates my almonds.

MONDAY will be epic regardless of the fact that Hannity is a blowhard. I get it though. Not everyone browses pol. Tomorrow is going to be great.

As has been said Boomers are strange, they relied on cable news so long that they always keep it on to update them on stuff when in the absence of developments someone like Hannity will just repeat the same information over and over.

>youtu.be/mxcB2GBb6ko

>youtube.com/watch?v=3OQ5KV6hSrQ

SOOOO much Hannity shill buttburt in here. It's a do it your self Salt thread.

Hannity has been one of the few to give real attention to the reporters who are breaking these stories. Watergate took two years to unfold, and Deep State Scandal is at 13 months. So get the fuck out of here with your sniveling about how long tick tock is taking.

Some high level FBI officials are getting Rekd next week.

Remember when Hannity lied every night for years to drag the US into civilization-killing zionist wars?

He reappears.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2UXyMzcLdQ8

Boomers don't

There are things that are coming, that ... well let's just say that we haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg here. Linda and Sweet Baby James will tell you that my demeanor in the studio has become, I think would be appropriate to say, more tense. At least more that ever, right Linda? Anyway, what happened with my Twitter this weekend was something that is very, very troubling. Twitter was very nice in communicating the issue with me, and I'm not accusing the company of wrongdoing, but like with the intelligence community, there are bad actors in any major organization. We have a lot to tell you, the American people, about some of this, and soon.

Tick tock.

Hey! Let me tell you about MyPillow. Now this pillow has given me the most restful, peaceful, perfect night sleep, and owner Mike Lindell is extending his buy one get one 50% off special into this spring. Pick up MyPillow today and use promo code Hannity at checkout. Right back here folks.

Always tomorrow. What a crock of shit. If you have evidence, you publish it.

Hannity is the man who cried tick tock. However, I do think the deep state will ststt to be exposed with the Nunes memo going public- and that could happen as soon as Monday.

Is this the Deep State General thread?

Im out. this board is getting hit hard today.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3enDjTnsrQ

>If you have evidence, you publish it.
Ok, Russian DNC hack never happened. Was an inside job.

Hannity is a shill for zog

As an outsider looking in, it's fucking amazing that any American on Sup Forums takes Sean Hannity seriously. What the fuck has this guy actually achieved outside of spreading bullshit? Doing the usual schtick of calling liberals hypocrites isn't going to help your country's decline. He's a joke.

every day is tick tock now

All hannity haters on Sup Forums are JIDF shills

Hannity IS JIDF. To get any more batshit you have to start mining the ranks of the actual kikes like Kristol and Feith.

This is good to hear. I don't see this stated on Sup Forums.

This erection has lasted a week. Better be the money shot tomorrow or I'm going to the doctor.

How are we supposed to believe this if the author can't even get digits?

This actually, I wasn't alive for watergate but I heard that it took a long time to investigate everything. My guess is this, trump cut a deal with Fox News because when became president he was made aware of all the rampant corruption, he knew the media would do absolutely everything in its power to protect these bastards, hence why he had to set up a sort of deal with fox.

Hannity said a thing on twatter

Watergate wasn't an investigation. It was a zionist take down of Richard Nixon by sayanim in Naval Intelligence. Bob Woodward wasn't a real reporter.

pls be ethnoweapon that kills all niggers and semites

Hannity is basically boomer posting. This is isnt much different than the Q threads.

You know, the right wing media and "celebs" are becoming just as annoying as the lefts. Tick tock, oh it's nothing but thanks for muh ratings. I'm tired of the empty promises and hollow words. They are both shit, I am going back to being an Independent, it doesn't even matter anyway, it's all a charade. We take this shit serious, whereas politicians don't. All sides are corrupt filth. I voted Trump and will again most likely, but I am burnt on this team sport for working class plebs, who believe they actually matter and have a say in anything. No 1% elites will ever pay for their crimes, no happening will occur, that we have any control over anyway, it's best just to live your life and focus on the things around you that you can control. The wealthy will always rule over the poor masses, they will always manipulate and control everything, including their knowledge. Black Pill, there is no right or left, just rich and poor. Fuck Hannity and his tick tock, what a faggot. I'm done with all this, time to focus on things that really matter within my own little world.

I'm under the age of 50 so who's this guy and why should i care about it?

i swear to fuck this faggot better have proof of who really did jfk or some shit on monday

He probably finally found out who his Daddy is?

This "T I C K T O C K" stuff is just a conspiracy to turn people gay.
What (((they))) really want you to think is "THICC COCK".

Lots of shilling on this thread. Fucking weird

Bump
It’s too late shills, the memo release cannot be stopped
No matter how hard you pathetically try to shut down discussion.
>we win
Kek

Nobody is trying to shut down discussion. The only thing holding up the memo release is the current president not immediately declassifying it. Hannity is a zionist shill who has spent decades on television degrading Western civilization in service to judaism and international finance capital. There is nothing he can do to change this reality. He's not a credible broker -- he is a target for summary execution.

Commies do a terrible job acting like Nazis. Both of you D&C fuckers can fuck off. Watch for Monday. Something is happening.

Elite pedophilia is real. Human compromise is real. MSM lies to us. Shills are invading this place. Herbs in options field

>Commies do a terrible job acting like Nazis.
No, it's more like ratty kikes aren't having success trying to steer the discourse in a context-neutral direction where the end results of their zionist crimes are open to criticism, but the jewish origins and perpetrators of those crimes are not.
>Elite pedophilia is real. Human compromise is real. MSM lies to us.
All of this is true. And none of it changes who Hannity is and what he has done. There is nothing Hannity could bring to the table that would redeem him for his actions.

Is "Tick Tock" some sort if shitty meme? I've been seeing it on Sup Forums for months, usually followed by a whole lot of nothing.

Understood, but you are relatively smart. You do see that shills are targeting hannity and baby boomers for the obvious reasons. What you say is true, but right now the shills are already doing that for us
Why aid them?

>You do see that shills are targeting hannity and baby boomers for the obvious reasons.
They are being targeted because they are justified targets. They did what they did. I didn't do it. If they didn't want to be such an easy mark for shills, maybe they shouldn't have destroyed Western civilization and brought the White race to the edge of extinction?