Mexico hate thread

Are mexicans the lowest life form on earth?

>shit language
>shit genetics 65% indian 30% nigger 5% spanish
>shit history
>servile
>short
>mongoloid
>cartel runs the country
>10 kids before 30 per woman
>tacobell

Nope. Niggers are. I have no problems with Mexicans. In fact, while white people are cowering in fear, Mexicans are the only ones with enough balls to keep niggers in line.

>Hey at least we are not as bad as niggers

Is this supposed to be a defense of spics?

don't talk shit about taco bell faggot

They are very close to the lowest life form. Nearly nigger tier.

God i hate fat people

No one says you have to marry them you fucking faggot

Mexicans are cool in my book, those numbers are also wrong. Closer to 40 percent+ European most of the time.

Whiter than you, Brad.

Depends on the regions. For instance north I believe most where euro mutts while in the south they have more native resemblance regardless a shit ton of Mexicans are euro mutts. For example my last name makes up Spanish names while I have the last name of “Bastien” which might be german idk. We have racism here too I believe we call some of us Indios which might be derogatory.

Fuck the spics they murder for fun and stay loyal to their liberal handouts just like the nigs

fucking disgusting

Somehow I think their genetics are worse than ours

Pretty sure the lowest form of life is native to Australia

You and your kin are disgusting day laborers only good for nigger tier work like construction you cant even drive because you niggers have no documents, not a single admirable trait.

When I look at a Mexican i can see that tiny forehead I feel sick because I know he never was born with the capability for any thinking, your a nation of primitive Mongoloid looking Indian Spanish rape babies.

We all know you're spic imports behind those flags when you say this shit, esse

>tacobell
tou take that shit back, that atrocity is on you.

How is it even possible they all have the same face?

Mexicans (here and in Mexico) got their birth rates under control; they're now at or just below TFR.

They are no longer an existential threat to us.

How you can pretend those are people with a straight face is utterly beyond me.

Good food tho

what is this?
>Somali-America
you are probably a "white" Cuban larping

Sorry m8. All my hatred has been invested into Niggers and Jews. Need a little bit o' time to reactivate my Almonds.

>shit language

Their language is going from Latin and Rome.

also
>b**oo**k (būk) m**oo**n (mūn) but d**oo**r (dōr)
>y can be same i same aj
>you have literally learn every word to be sure that you read it correctly
>judging about different languages

Idk man I’m here and yet some look on the contraire of what you look in your picture

nah im Somali from CA i see you roaches on the daily, I wish we could cleanse you from the great state of California already.

Many common Spanish surnames are Visigothic in origin.

Diaz=Dietrich, Menendez=Herminanths, Alvarez=Alavair, Rodriguez=Rudoreiks, etc.

No its the somalis, super loud and annoying

Cuck you're mad we are establishing new Somalia all over Europe and the west, we were always colonizers infact our people founded Ancient Egypt and the Mediterraneans come from us, e1b1b Master race.

Nigger you've never seen any large number of Mexicans if you think that 40+ european thing is wrong. Some of them genuinely look white/european or whatever and you can only tell they are Mexican by them speaking Spanish.

You literally migare to wherever has the most welfare.

>genuinely look white/european

Taco Bell is fake Mexican food

You're some of the lowest and most worthless people on the planet and you know it.

and here is italy

here is a better lit pic of a mexican soccer team

>the I never been outside the usa but know everything about every nation soylet
LOL i go to mexico every year and have found ever color of every nation in mexico, chinese mexicans, white mexicans, black mexicans, ginger mexican, and albino mexicans.

Why is OPs pic and this pic both considered Hispanic?

and here comes spain, suppose to be related to the mexicans

and they have a racist name to call you depening on how indigeno you look.
mexicans are more racist to eachother, than we could ever be to them.

yet they have better work ethic, culture, and intelligence than any somali ever will, not to mention a somewhat developed country

They really are, my town is like 80% spic and there is plenty of discrimination between the lighter and darker mexicans.

KEK you faggots have a female leader who opened the gates to refugees, german men are a joke, a bunch of sissys and faggots. The only Alpha-males died in ww2, bow down to your Muslim overlords.

you left out the ugliest motherfucker on the team

WE
WUZ
ROMANZ
N
SHIEET

You've got to be a troll. No one would look at that face and not think 'subhuman'.

hes judging men based on how attractive they are rofl, my point is proved you guys are homosexuals.

Some facts about OPs pic.
>The woman you are looking at is most likely middle aged.
>The woman you are looking at is not in good shape, is not /fit/
>The woman you're looking at could look like a fat middle aged irish woman if you looked for one

HEY, he could pass for Spanish

Mfw when I see a spic get run over in the McDonald’s parking lot

You forgot to mention how they had access to both the Spanish and French cultural and scientific heritage, right after independence they took control of the richest part of the Spanish empire, they started as a super power by land and economic standards! AND WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THAT? Invented the taco truck!

>30% nigger
this. when you look at them you can tell they had a fuck ton of slaves

Shut up, you're in the same boat with them when it comes to North Americans. We see an El Salvadorian and a Mexican and we don't delineate between the two. You might as well be in the same country.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Same as American.

>great
>california
Slide thread by a mutt

central americans are more Indian looking...shorter, flatter faced, more obese, darker skinned.

Spanish sperm never really got a foothold there to bleach them.

>We see an El Salvadorian and a Mexican
Because you have the cranial capacity of a nigger, incapable of differencing between a 0 and a O.

Turns out to be true, ergo OP rant as a waste of time.

nah but close.

>le Central American are darker than mexishits
Sup Paco? Are the tacos selling well today?

They definitely got bleached, you can see examples like the woman in OP's pic, probably allot less bleached than other Mexicans I've seen.

On average they are half white. That's according to hard statistical data. Culturally speaking, they drink and eat tonfucks of carbs and other foods that make you a fat slimeball so that contributes to them looking like garbage.

>I'm the American now

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

Nah most South Americans and Central Americans are good people who stay in their nations they are proud of their heritage not like Mexicans who waddle into America just to soak up our welfare money when real war-torn refugees need them like my people. There is no reason for a Mexican to migrate stay and fix mexico you dont even have a civil war or clan violence dumb shits.

Out of all people I have to hate the beaners the most. I guess since I live in LA where most of the shitskins are. They are the most ugly beats on the planet. Vile culture and creatures.

I would take 100 mexicans over a single somali refugee

OP is prob a white fat ass living at home with parents because he can't get a job. so he's pissed at Mexicans because daddy trump says to be. mean while actual niggers are fucking the shit out of his future wife or girl and even his mom has jungle fever.

That's not even a mutt, we're talking about a somali literally the ugliest most inbred "people" in the planet.
Pic related is Op.

This

God Mexican women are such disgusting animals

this
abbos went straight from africa to austrailia. at least in africa they had to be smart enough to avoid being killed by huge fucking predators and hunt them. in austrailia the abbos just had to eat bugs and shit, like apes. 50000 years of evolution later and here we are.

>he's never seen abo women

>>shit language

Well thats like ur opinion man

>>shit genetics 65% indian 30% nigger 5% spanish

inverse nigger with spanish percentage and true

>>shit history

Meh who gives a shit
>>servile
true the mexican works way too much for little pay

>>short

true
>>mongoloid

true
>>cartel runs the country

true
kids before 30 per woman

actually sort of true my grandpa had 10 kids by the time he was 45

>>tacobell

american invention

Based Somalian
When the right time comes, we will become allies.

Truth hurts?

I have no Spanish/Indio blood and no connection to Mexico whatsoever. Just refuting the idea that Mexicans and central Americans look the same; they don't.

I live in Virginia which has become infested with these little goblins. I used to live in TX so I got a lot of exposure to Mexicans there for comparison.

Mexicans are visually distinct; they're COMPARATIVELY taller and lighter skinned. They're still darker and shorter than us.

(assuming you are a (((fellow white man))) of course)

> Somali-American

You look funny.

Those rat mouths and giant foreheads are hideous. Why do they all have that?

Why is Portugal the black kid?

>Shilling for Mexico
>"I totally don't have any Mexican/Indio blood and no connection to Mexico whatsoever"

I wasn't considering abos because I thought we were only talking about creates that could even remotely be considered human

They're the product of an evil experiment, breeding goats and niggers and then feeding them pisslam for the last 1400 years, beware of those soulless animals user.

They are pretty bad but not nearly as bad as niggers. For some reason they seem to place more importance on morals and family but they are still shitty people. They are like 2/3 - 3/4 of everything that niggers are. If you piss one off you can get away wereas niggers will never forget. Niggers, the perpetual curse of everything good. Niggers, gods cruel joke to the white man.

Not shilling for Mexico. Learn to read. Central America just seems to be an irredeemable shithole capable of exporting shitty "people".

Mexicans (at least in theory) have the capacity to be civilized productive people.

You have facial tattoos at age 10 and type 2 diabetes at age 11.

The wall just got 10 feet higher paco.

Lower than ar*Bs? Nah

kids before 30 per woman
This wasn't that uncommon across the world not too long ago. The rare part was all the kids and or mother surviving. I would blame medical tech combined with Catholicism for the current situation.

the problem is that mexico got too big/expanded south too much without genociding the native population
northern mexicans look nothing like the subhuman spics who flood the US border
the closer you are to the equator, the browner and worse off a country is.

I am a fellow white man, yes.

>Be Mexico
>Have two sea routes with the biggest nations on Earth, have China, Japan and other Asian powerhouses to the West of you along with a route to Russia, have Europe to the East of you
>Have two giant, powerful, rich countries north of you, willing to protect you in case of war and trade with you constantly. They won’t even bother you.
>Have nothing but weak nations to the south of you, only needing to wall off a tiny area and can live nice and prosperous
>Have everything needed to be a successful nation, have borders, boundaries, and other trade routes that leaders in the past killed to have
>End up a shithole

>Have Africa tier economy despite all the greatness you own
>Have landlocked countries better than you in everything
>Can’t even properly manage an economy despite being in literally the best position possible
>Be above Kazakhstan and Botswana
>And below European countries that were Communist at some point

Nigger stay in your shitty country im tired of seeing brown monkeys do hit an runs because they have no insurance or documents.

>Be Spain
>Give Mexico Viceroyalty status
>Be treated equally
>Reject it
>Fight for independence
>Somehow win, descend into a hellhole
>Be worse off now than you were before independence
>Have other Viceroyalty be better than you

>Be a bigger shithole than most of New Spain
>Countries that weren’t even Viceroyalty are better than you
>Have one of the lowest economies out of all of New Spain
>Have better opportunities than most of your brothers and still fuck it up

Can't argue with this, 100% accurate.

>Be an even bigger shithole in the Americas
>Have countries smaller than you come out on top
>Be worse than some countries that were practically Communist at some point
>The biggest powerhouses of Latin America tend to face one way in sea routes for trade
>Still do better than a country with two ways to trade in the world
>Can’t even do better than Brazil despite being Communist for a while
>Blame the United States for their constant America invasion and saying it hindered your growth even though the Southern Cone seems to be doing fine