>wake up at 9 am
>watch tennis then go to the gym
>leave flat at 4 pm
>don't bother drinking coffee but realise I have nothing to do
>walk around central London feeling sad about life
>see onewest shopping centre
>it's now 6 pm and I am realising how empty my day is
>drinking coffee in central London and feeling sad about life

Which aspect of "just going outside bro!!!" should make me feel better? I'm still an ugly no friends loser who sees everyone but himself with life on easymode.

Just import a wife you obviously have a job and shit.

friendly bump for the eternal anglo.

I'm in a similar position but in New York.

Stay strong, friend. We're all gona make it.

Well you also live in fucking LONDON mate, what are you expecting walking the streets of your soggy overcast migrant infested city? You gotta get out, go on a camping trip or something way out from the city.

what's your ocupation.

I hope you all do because I plan on killing myself soon.

Bye.

kys

2 faggots living in 2 of the greatest cities of western civilisation and are bored and have nothing to do.. kys..

Low level public servant. The role looks good on a CV and requires zero effort. I barely even spend time in the office. But it doesn't pay a lot and I am too autistic and ugly to pass job interviews for better jobs. All interviews are tests of normieness

Get a hobby

If you have enough time to walk around for hours you should at least find a decent hobby

Didn't you go to the British Museum last week?

>Which aspect of "just going outside bro!!!" should make me feel better?

None. It’s banal advice from banal people too one-dimensional to see that life is painful and boring.

Enjoy that you can actually do it, I'm in some weird fuck sickness for 4 months, can't do anything I want

You don't know what its like living in these cities moron

You need something you can strive for. Either on a personal level - learn something or work on something. Or on a larger level.

Go join your local group of white supremacists. Even if they are not doing anything substantial, because they are too few, there's so many of us out there. If anyone did it, we'd all find more meaning. You're not even risking anything. Just do it. Make the start.

Seriously I wanna do it. Life is worthless for me now.
I just wanna take those scum bags who ruined me along with me. Let's see whose laughing now.

Do you have talents? Start a political movement. This try is worth more than just dying. If you fail hard and ruin your life completely with it, you can still go with that option. But until then ou can't say you have tried properly.

Violence is never the answer, user.

You were meant for greater things.

>new york
>great

I'm not kidding. I plan on killing some people and then myself.

Peace out.

you're selfish

Godspeed user, see you on the other side.

Sure you are not just having a "winter depression"?

And if not. Do something better. Try to get others to kill lowlives.

>Going outside
>Walks in the city

Dude, cities are massive piles of garbage, literally.

Try spending a week in the woods. Feel your lifeforce come back.

This is why I bought a house in the woods.

>wake up at 9am
What kind of normie shill thread is this??

im conflicted if pasta and leaf but this was well written.
you are okay.

We don't need another loon on the news killing random people. Choose your targets wisely if you really insist on this path. But I hope you don't do anything illegal.

You literally describe my day every weekend.

We don't have any sense of community in our countries anymore. They've ruined it and destroyed our culture and traditions and replaced it with a hollow empty lifestyle instead where people refuse to acknowledge each other. People are scared to talk to one another.

What do you wish your day was like?

>just go outside bro
This doesnt literally mean "just go outside". "Just going outside" can be a bad thing if you will just meander aimlessly and let your mind wander.

My advice to you user is to consider moving away from the city, and find a job which will change your environments and move you out of your confort zone, even if it is a shitty one at first. Social skills are actually "skills" in that they can improve massively with practice. You need to seek change and new experiences, which is what I think you are not doing.

You're a woman in a mans body, just hurry up and get trans surgery.

Dont KYS HippieAnon

I'd wake up in my mansion, see my chad face in the mirror, backflip off a helicopter and- oh wait, you mean within the realm of possibility.

I'd wake up and take advantage of my huge amounts of free time by working extremely hard in learning programming, maths, and reading. I wouldn't feel like I'm wasting my 20s by staying inside. I would be able to overcome the bitterness of seeing all the normies being handed everything in life. I would have the balls to follow my intuitions by giving up books I find boring no matter how venerated they are or learning programming in a way more fun than functional bullshit.

>plan on killing some people and then myself.
Thats not very peaceful .

Go play in some magic the gathering tournaments

You'll talk to other people regularly and make friends if you're not the most misanthropic of neckbeards. (don't worry, you'll meet a couple of them in the process to use as a meterstick)

Nigga, talk to people. Make friends. Meet a girl. Why the fuck did you just go outside and awkwardly drink coffee in different parts of town?

You are the shitskin who keeps posting here and on /fit/

Don't do this.
But if you do, make sure you machete some "nobility" on your way out.

Where do you live where just making small talk with random people at 25+ years old results in friends?

>watch tennis
You failed right there. Watching sports is the non-sexual equivalent of cuckholdry (unless it’s a social event like the owl)

Going out is useless in a city. All that awaits you are disgusting people and places to waste your shekels. Going out in the country means hiking, canoeing/kayaking, fishing, perhaps hunting, taking in the natural beauty of life and the world around you. It could also mean working on your own land to improve its own beauty or functionality. If you find no fun or meaning in city life perhaps country life is what your soul needs.

Yeah, but to them you may look like some guy having a careless day drinking coffee in central London living life on easy mode. Nothing is as it appears user. Go on a holiday far away to get some new perspective on your life.

This is good writing, specially for a leaf, if not a pasta.

Don't let your looks get you down lad. Everyone on that inbred island is either ugly or an ugly nigger anyways, no?

>boo hoo thing requires effort
Going somewhere and just sitting there by itself isn't going to improve anything, fag.

It didnt always used to be like that.. Niggers did this. Niggers, the perputual curse to anything good. Soon you wont be able to go out in the country either for fear of being a terrorist or child molester or rapist or some absurd shit that women come up with.

>those scum bags
But those scumbags have families that will be hurt and sad and miss them .

Just become an alcohol

Start exercising, stretch daily, eat as few meals as you can and take care of your teeth. I'm 33 and had a shitty childhood but I'll turn it all around, you just wait.

its some kind of troll to make us flip-flopping shitposters feel bad

It's not a troll. If I get any worthwhile advice then I will do it

>be unemployed
>have all the free time in the world
>can't focus on intellectual pursuits because too anxiety ridden from pressures of the world

>get job
>not enough time to pursue intellectual pursuits because working and eating all the time

How do we do it bros? How do we liberate ourselves from the necessities of the world so that we can thereby concentrate solely on perfection?

work out
dress better
read up on RSD
try to develop a money making hobby
develop other fitness related hobbies (martial arts or sports)
save up some money and travel
work on learning a useful remote skill (web dev, graphic design, etc) so you can travel and work at same time
go post up some IOTBW, MBMC, or Reverse the Koran posters in central london

Another slide thread. SAGE

Those aren't hard dreams to accomplish. You could start right now if you wanted. Whats stopping you?

Polish brides should be pretty cheap.
Plus you have an out of the Caliphate gets out of control.

Maybe living in London is the problem?

I've never been to a more bizzare city. If you're Chad and have money you can live like a king. If you're a regular person you have to contend with hordes of brown people and mudshit s.

Why not move to the countryside and find a pure English waifu?

Seems like you have nothing to live for. How about taking a small amount of LSD or DMT to take one last chance at viewing life in a different way. Once you see the potential doors that exist you might gain back your will to live. Killing yourself is the lowest soyboy tier shit you could do. Be a man and sacrifice your pessimism to the possibility of opportunity of altered pain.