Never forget Sup Forums

Gal Gadot the oven dodging Thot

HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER SOMETHING THAT DIDNT HAPPEN WTF

>white supremacist flag
>says thot

Is she a host for the Zika virus?

>that flag
Eating food?

I remember my childhood fantasies too. Good times.

BE GONE THOT

>implying

shes an el goblino

look at that receding forehead lmao. 130 Ashkenazi iq right there. i bet her parents are awkwardly closely related.

look at that ugly forehead... yeesh.
And yes I will happily remember the 200,000 people that starved in those work camps.

>muh 6 gorillion goyim ooga booga

foreheadmind

That Semitic skull

Damn, it's so fucking weird

I LOVE DEAD JEWS

You goddamn burger jews STOP BREAKING MY BALLS FOR SOMETHING MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER DID BECAUSE HE WAS DRAFTED INTO A WAR NOBODY WANTED HERE

> Here’s a piece of paper with words it took me several excruciating seconds to make this statement I care so much about this thing look at my sad face

She has a neanderthal jew dome.

all the death and suffering jews have cause over just the passed hundred years? yeah I remember every day and I make sure others do too

Gal Gadot is a cute. She can stick around in my chambers after things go full 1488.

#WeRemember

how can you remember something you weren't around for? Everything i know about the holocaust i learned from books and movies made by jews

Schindlers List by Spielberg
Night by Eli Weisel
7th grade Jew english teacher who stuffed this shit down our throat for a full year

Are we taking English or Aryan Guilt Tripping 101

Why would they let people live for Years in "Death camps?" Why not just kill everyone right away on day one? the whole thing doesn't make sense if you stop and think about it for 10 seconds

>taking a picture of yourself holding a printed picture of a hashtag to post on twitter with a hashtag

why tho? other than the blatant attention whoring, of course.

Lol

Man i would fuck the shit out of her, she's very pretty.

Where's her pre-frontal cortex?

Jews Jewing

>night

I had to read that garbage freshman year.

>Why would they let people live for Years in "Death camps?" Why not just kill everyone right away on day one?

Thats exactly what happened you retard. They said aside a workforce to plain run the camp and there was a synthetic fuel pilot plant in Birkenau. Nice holocaust denial with exactly 0 actual factual knowledge on the topic you fucking homo.

Pay reparations

NEVER FORGET WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUSH THE GOYIM TOO FAR.

It's the standard Jewish skull shape, sharply sloped forehead, back of the skull is flat, this is even more of a giveaway than the nose. Many a Jew lacks the hook nose, and some non-Jews have it, but you can almost always spy a yid by their skull shape.

Make up isn't doing a good job on her monobrow

its the standard reptilian skull shape

I would betray the white race for a qt jewess

Powerful

All respect for this fucking bitch went out the window when she is promoting this sick bullshit.

Fuck how can we GOYIM 4get when U holoHOAX junkies piss and moan 24/7 about YR FAKE BS?

Give it a rest for one fucking day, OK? The shekels wont dry up there's still plenty of GOYIM 2 get hooked into your fantasies.