ROWDY GOWDY MEMO DROP INCOMING

Trey (rowdyman) Gowdy alludes to the Daily Caller what the memo will show.

>In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Gowdy posed several questions to host Chris >Wallace and his viewers that hinted at the allegations in the memo,
>which could be released by the House Intelligence Committee as early as this week.

which could be released by the House Intelligence Committee as early as this week.
>which could be released by the House Intelligence Committee as early as this week.
which could be released by the House Intelligence Committee as early as this week.

Gowdy: “If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings, whether or not it was vetted before it was used, whether or not it’s ever been vetted — if you are interested in who paid for the dossier, if you are interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, then, yes, you will want the memo to come out,” Gowdy told Wallace.

“Do you want to know that the Democratic National Committee paid for material that was never vetted, that was included in a court proceeding?” he asked rhetorically.

“Do you want to know whether or not the primary source in these court proceedings had a bias against one candidate? Do you want to know whether or not he said he’d do anything to keep that candidate from becoming president?”

Fellow Americans: Keep the pressure on our elected officials. #ReleaseTheMemo.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/28/trey-gowdy-gives-clues-to-whats-in-fisa-abuse-memo-video/

Continue to contact your reps about this issue:
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
house.gov/representatives
senate.gov/general/contacting.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/7szl6d/rpolitics_has_banned_all_shareblue_links_drama/
reddit.com/r/ShitPoliticsSays/comments/7szmzp/shareblue_banned_rpolitics_goes_nuts_and_top/
youtu.be/mxcB2GBb6ko
medium.com/@paranoid.factoid.reports/in-a-public-interview-session-former-cia-clandestine-officer-robert-david-steele-has-claimed-16a373fda82b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...kinda funny that there's a retired UK intelligence guy named Christopher David Steele and an American retired CIA officer named Robert David Steele.

But yeah, release the memo.

shameless self bump

Can't seem to get a good thread going lately.

Have a bump OP

We're under a slide storm since shariablue was banhammered from their hugboxes. I think they're deciding to just make this their new home. Little do they know the redpill will slowly overtake them and their shitposting.

We must do what we have always done, redpill them, without mercy or relenting, until they have been forced neck deep into the truth, then we redpill them even harder until they wake, truly wake, from their mind control stupor.

>banhammered from their hugboxes...
What happened?

Gowdy 2024

Also, fuck the captcha that said "check all boxes with vehicles", and the entire image was the front of a fucking bus. >

Apparently their rule-breaking and dialog stilting got so out of control the reddit mods banned them. The main reason I saw stated seems to have been that they were shill-bot upvoting their own comments without disclosing that the accounts were bots.

Gowdy is part of the swamp and also a globalist shill

I'm sorry for posting reddit links but here is what I could find. Basically they are butthurt and taking it out on us from what I can gather.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/7szl6d/rpolitics_has_banned_all_shareblue_links_drama/

reddit.com/r/ShitPoliticsSays/comments/7szmzp/shareblue_banned_rpolitics_goes_nuts_and_top/

since op was a faggot.
>youtu.be/mxcB2GBb6ko

Bump

What are you implying?

Yea... last few days have been obvious. My filter count is off the charts and I've seen a noticeable increase in shills shitting up threads with spam postings.

HEY !! I JUST NOTICED
FOX NEWS is not listing on You Tube
Last feed I got was 2 days ago
YouTube dumped FOX ???

So as long as you declare you have bots its OK?

Nothing at all. I love Robert Steele.

bump
9th try to post

by contrast these shitposts in a ShartBlew thread were delivered instantly

Guys this is a Russian botnet thread.

DON'T reply to Russia botnet threads
DON'T read Russia botnet posts
Do report Russia botnet threads to the FBI

>muh russia
Bumping just for that Jew

>memeflaggots

Every time.

>$.02 has been deposited into your anus

Red blooded American. Cuck harder memeflag.

They seem particularly fond of the pirate and EU flags, don't they?

and in the post ending in 118
I wrote
I can't believe we aren't posting this everywhere, senpai

senpai not senpai

I don't usually take a snapshot of my posts beforehand but maybe will start
6th try on this one

holy fucking shit

senpai senpai senpai

not senapi

I wrote senpai as in family not senpai
what in the actual fuck

REEEEEEEEEEElease the memo

try making a post with the shortened word
for family see what happens
its changing it to senpai
goddamn

>not knowing about word filters desu

I'm a Russian on a mission to setup Dominican botnet base

welcome to Sup Forums. now lurk moar.

bump

BUMP

Fucking newfag plebbitors. Lurk for 2 years min. before you post. You have to go back.

BUMP

indeed

Fuck off and never come back.

Hey guys, let's kill communism.

a most shemfoo dispray
bump

>merely a conflict of interest and mueller is a real patriot
>not the biggest crime in American history
Gowdy is the go-to faggot controlled opposition for the deep state when the coverup is ordered and happening.

>hurr why don't we try to defeat communism? no one has ever tried that before
What a stupid fucking thread. Kill yourself.

Please be true.

Wake up pol. Crosspost this thread into the garbage threads. Do your part or watch the board fall to the shill hoards.

I'll bump

bumo

Bump
Shills must be pissed they were banned from plebbit

leddit took a break from sucking cock and banned them

what the fukk...

>In a public interview session, former CIA agent and Marine, Robert David Steele, has called Hillary Clinton a pedophile.

medium.com/@paranoid.factoid.reports/in-a-public-interview-session-former-cia-clandestine-officer-robert-david-steele-has-claimed-16a373fda82b

Bump. Feels pretty good in a way that the shills are everywhere right now, there's an unmistakable air of desperation to them. Bet they're sweating... the ones that aren't bots at least.

>he said he’d do anything
>he said

Who said?

Bump

Should that come as surprise to us?

Gowdy is a tool. Controlled opposition. As effective as Graham and serves the same purpose.

How the fuck is Lindsay Graham even in Congress? He's such an obvious RINO and a blatant, literal, faggot.

meh, it will probably just be some redacted to hell piece of crap by the time we see it.

you're father would be so disappointed he raised a blackpilled faggot

Probably a shill. They've been using this tactic ever since we found out about the memo.

>they'll never let us see it goy-I mean-guys. we should all just stop caring, nothing can ever get better and we should all just stop trying

Release the Memo Kikes

Holy fuck the salt is glorious

Fuck off faggot

That Nathan Bedford Forrest?

dude is based, listen to some interviews

Shillbump

>This is an automated bump. Do not reply!

Can't wait till that piece of shit kicks the bucket. Thank you based brain cancer.

So this memo is nothing that hasn't already been said. Sad!

bump, bet its release this week

Lookin' forward to it!

This board is being slid to fucking oblivion. It's basically just an avalanche of AIDS, and a thread like this that should get attention is doomed.