Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FELdBsixGg
bastiat.org/en/the_law.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=kks5rx2a1l4
whatonearthishappening.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen user. The time is upon us. For man has held its doctrine above that of the creator. Mans ego has fooled it to believe man is the creator.

Man's law is an expression of his culture, and thus an expression of his religion. Religion is a construct of natural law. Only when Religion is not present does Man's law fade in importance, such as the act of doing drugs, which should be punishable under death for the good of society as per natural law.

What is natural is not necessarily good and what is unnatural is not necessarily bad. You cannot derive an ought from is.

You don't know what natural law is

Natural Law

1. Do everything you say you're going to do
2. Do not infringe upon another person or their property

Based thread and source info. I wish Mark Passio would propose solutions to the same extent that he outlines the problem. How can we begin to create a society in line with Natural Law. I don't just mean "git gud n redpill ur friends" but what would a sustainable version of this society look like?

From what I've gathered, Mark Passio seems to have high regard for the Founding Fathers, who were in turn influenced by the idea of "natural rights" and deep esoteric knowledge. Were the Founders smarter than we gave them credit for? Was the original plan for the USA to create a society in tune with immutable spiritual laws? Where did we lose our way and how can we get back on track?

Maybe I'm confusing it because of what your post made it sound like. When I think Natural law I think, survival of the fittest, Every body persists in its state of being at rest or of moving uniformly straight forward, except insofar as it is compelled to change its state by force impressed, r=p/(1+εcosθ), ect...

Property can only be maintained in a system that believes in it as a concept.

Natural Law is an absolute concept
The death penalty for drug use is a direct violation of it in fact

Drug use by all means harms a society at its core, thus going against what we have adapted to through millions of years of evolution, a principle formed via the natural law of survival of the fittest.

Is a squirrel not within its right to defend its nest?

He's talking about "Natural Law" as in the 7 Hermetic Principles in the Kybalion, which explains how thoughts and ideas become manifested physically. Basically shit's fucked up because our society and TPTB do not respect these laws and seek to replace them with their own.

is right, "survival of the fittest" and authoritarianism are a form of Man's Law which would subvert the natural order. The only things that are explicit violations of this Natural Law are murder, rape, theft, trespassing, and coercion. And guess what our control system's favorite pasttimes are...

you're too autistic for this thread.

I mean that as an insult

You shouldn't post things you know little about.
We as a species evolved through tens of thousands of years of drug use. Natural law does not coincide with society, society is a creation of man.

It is its territory, but within natures laws of the fittest that squirrel must loose its choice or prime territory to a stronger alpha for the continuation of its genetic line.

Natural Law has nothing to do with natural selection

>tfw you realize Natural Law is still Man's law

Other squirrel's steal nuts from the nest of a squirrel very commonly as the squirrel goes out to forage. We have adapted to protect each other within the construct of law so that we do not have our property damaged or taken by others. Without this understanding and systematic use of the concept of property you will easily find yourself in the same position as the squirrels.

Thank you for the clarification.

The societies that catered to drug use failed and those that abolished it took control of the world, only to find a loss of such power at around the same time as the moral principle faded.

>a fucking leaf

I disagree but please explain your point in more detail.

The only natural laws I'm aware of are the laws of physics. Is there anything else?

Natural law is great and all, and SHOULD guide the legislator when proposing to enact new laws. Its mostly concerned with guiding principles that regulate both day to day interaction to more complex legal matters that are common in most civilized societies. The problem with natural law is that it cannot keep up with new advances and constructs that pop up nowadays. I doubt ancient roman law makers ever predicted copyright and intelectual property laws the way we see and apply them.

>has to point to the cardinal sins, which aren't in the bible and are basically fanfiction, since the ten commandments are so comically outdated and pointless

youtu.be/5FELdBsixGg

This is a false dichotomy. Nature itself is a theoretical concept, and thus entails dogmatism, e.g., the left's "there are unlimited genders", "homosexuality is natural".

This becomes obvious if we read Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau. Each speculates that the state of nature is x in order to justify the ideal society they already imagine, monarchical, liberal, and republican respectively.

I'm not here to teach you the most easy of understand concepts, look it up
Life itself is millions upon millions of years old, society is very recent. Natural law supercedes society as it applies to all forms of life.

Natural Law is bullshit, it doesn't exist.

There is only law, which is the product of man

Outdated and pointless. Ok tell me thou shalt not steal is outdated when I take your shit. Atheist are lost in life because of a lack of center. The chaos and randomness of atheism itself is destructive in nature and lessens the progression of a species. The same can be said about religion.
So in other words you have no clue but want to be right all the time. I ask for clarification not because I know less than you, but to gain a better understanding about why you choose that position. Continue to spout talking points you find on google. I will continue to be right until you provide other data.

Retards

Nature is that which exists independently of if/how human beings perceive it, or without being produced/modified by us.

Let me refer you to a post I made earlier for you

Its exists in the sense that there are basic principles of conduct that emerge in every society, or at least most people can grasp. These go from property rights, self ownership, genereralfreedom of conduct etc. Its just that different societies and nations have a different way at looking at these concepts, and thus the concept of what is just and equitable is different if you talk to an american or a ethiopian. This results in different laws

>2. Do not infringe upon another person or their property
Or what? Society will punish me? Sounds like man's law to me.

The only problem I have with the 'Natural Law' is the 'creation' point. Does that mean Creationism and/or is it implying the existence of a deity? If so, can you kindly drop this bullshit. It turns off rational people immensely.

Natural Law is bullshit, it doesn't exist.

There is only law, which is the product of man

Feel free to prove me wrong, I need a good laugh

Natural law is physical law. Laws that cannot be broken by man and are not enforced by man.

Incoherent and pointless. Try harder this time please, but do hurry I have my hook set and your battle only grows shorter as you fight harder.

I'm laughing at you right now

Created in the sense that life started at some point, be it millions of years ago in oceanic trenches.

The Natural Law Theory OP is talking about isn't the one they teach you in Uni.

This theory of Natural Law explains the WHAT of the Universe. It's basically an observation of the rules. Occulted (hidden) knowledge hidden in plain sight.

You get +1 wisdom by studying this.

"Natural Law" in regards to human beings and the universe are occult teachings which indicate a higher power of some sort - whether you understand that as "god" or "the consciousness of the universe" or whatever is up to you.

Even if you disagree with the idea of human rights being a gift from God or whatever it is, can you still accept that SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING WHO EXISTS IN REALITY, that you have certain rights that nobody can claim to give or take from you - that people don't just have the right to fuck you over because they feel like it? From a secular standpoint, it's just respecting others' rights to exist and experience life here without hurting others or controlling their experience.

>Its exists in the sense that there are basic principles of conduct that emerge in every society

Still man's law, those principles were made by men, and those principles are similar because men are often similar in terms of biology, psychology, ecc.

Being similar =/ existence of natural laws among humans

>These go from property rights, self ownership, genereralfreedom of conduct etc

Still man's law. Native americans had no concept of private property, so it's not even remotely universal

>Its just that different societies and nations have a different way at looking at these concepts, and thus the concept of what is just and equitable is different if you talk to an american or a ethiopian. This results in different laws

Yeah, men from different cultures develop different laws.

You didn't really convince me

There is no such thing as a right to life or property like you liberturdians claim, those are fictions, inventions of your mind just as much as a "right" to healthcare, education, decency, free speech, etc.

You are laughing, but you really can't disprove my point, so just keep laughing and hide in shame.

>Natural law is physical law

Your definition doesn't match that of others in this thread

>Laws that cannot be broken by man

Why are you trying to follow them if you cannot break them in any way? You will follow them regardless of what you do.

I am sorry but the other user is correct at laughing as are the rest of us. There is no point in disproving such a statement, but to you statement I will say man did not create the universe and therefore cannot dictate the laws. We can only interpret to the best of our ability. As a religious person I believe God gave man the ability to destroy God.

The problem with these people is that they genuinely believe their cute little natural laws exist in the aether and that it is self-evident and obvious so arguing with them is a waste of time. "It's magic I ain't gotta explain shit" basically.

Natural law is that peoples who lack sexual and moral discipline end up getting colonized by civilized people who lack neither.

>I am sorry but the other user is correct at laughing as are the rest of us.

Keep believing.

>There is no point in disproving such a statement

No no no, it's different. It's not that there isn't a point, it's just that you cannot disprove a statement that simply reflects reality without looking like a gigantic idiot

>As a religious person I believe God gave man the ability to destroy God.

Kek, keep laughing dude. It's probably the most complex activity you can perform

Nice digits, but completely irrelevant statement.

Welp, this thread is going nowhere. I'll leave you lads with this tidbit:

>What, then, is law? It is the collective organization of the individual right to lawful defense.

Maybe we should do some reading.

>bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

The only "natural" law that has ever existed are the laws that govern physical interactions in our universe. Society and its laws are simply agreements between men to act in men's best interest of themselves and each other, and to hold themselves accountable (and even self punish in some cases) when these laws are broken.

There is nothing in nature, save the laws of physics, that dictate how men must act. We are left with the CHOICE, given to us by God, to act in his name, or to act as animals.

You should take a closer look at life itself, mushrooms are an excellent teacher.

>We are left with the CHOICE, given to us by God, to act in his name, or to act as animals.
>when you write a sensible post but you end it like a retard by claiming the existence of something that might not even exist

Why

"That which is made can be changed, and can therefore be corrupted. That which was not made is immutable, and cannot be corrupted."

Hermes Trismegistus.

I didnt want to convince you because i largely agree with you. But i recognize that there are moral concepts that are largely common to most civilized societies, even if seperated by different periods in time and space, and these concepts fall in the category of natural law. Thats why absolute moral relativism is fucked up. Man for most of its history was capable of establishing what is right and what is wrong, what is just and unjust, what is beautiful and what is ugly.. Its seems that in an effort of accepting everything we are abolishing basic truths and reasoning

>how to prove natural laws exist: use mushrooms

Please enlighten the rest of us. Use your words. At some point I would hope that you begin to understand how insignificant you are and always will be.

>mfw people actually believe good and evil are social constructs

Is the NAP the most accurate implementation of Natural Law?

>But i recognize that there are moral concepts that are largely common to most civilized societies, even if seperated by different periods in time and space

I recognize that too.

>and these concepts fall in the category of natural law.
>these concepts that are often common among humans fall in the category of unwritten universal laws that apply to every human society, despite said human society not recognizing them in some cases

I am sure you have already spotted the problem

>being this ignorant of what being alive is

If you believed in natural law, your tower would be standing straight.

>Please enlighten the rest of us

Not very hard. Where are natural laws written? How do you see them? How do you know for sure they exist?

Surely you can answer these questions,

cardinal let me guess like the POPE. oh right whatever sure
its mans law but if some guy who calls himself POPE says it then its an actual sin
nope

>still not making a point apart from: "use mushrooms"

How many posts do you need to prove yourself right?

You have the psychology of tipping athiest

Subscribe to Mark Passio.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

He's really good at teaching Natural Law.

You should actually do research before posting, the pope dindu nuffin

As long as I'm right I don't really care. How is it relevant?

>Sale of indulgences
cleansed you of your sins and gave you automatic passage to heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=kks5rx2a1l4
here are real rules

For the most part, yes

Yes, and that is the limiting factor of natural law. If you give it a wide spectrum you run the risk of applying supposed universal rights to people who dont grasp such concepts, thus rendering the universal part moot, and all comes crashing down. That why im very skeptical when it comes to recognizing something as a universal or basic human right. Every time you add a new right you run the risk of diluting all the others

....... im smoking that over gimme a min.
I would do just as well to prove to you God exist. In reality no one can prove shit to any other. Just as religion so is knowledge. Until your mind accepts it, it is beyond what you can comprehend.

educating yourself wont change the people around you. natural law is a useless concept if you are moral anyways.

>In reality no one can prove shit to any other.

It depends on the topic. You certainly can't prove the existence of God or natural law. There's no reason to believe those things exist.

>Until your mind accepts it, it is beyond what you can comprehend.

How can I accept if I can't comprehend it?

Everything that isn't WRONG is your RIGHT. All wrongs involve THEFT.

Seriously guys. Study Passio. He didn't invent any of this shit but like Jordan Peterson is great at distilling complex information and delivering it you in a digestible format through an engaging oratory.

I can't even begin to tell you guys all the GOOD I have brought into my own life since I studied this information. I literally have it all.

what an articulate response. let me guess, you went to public school

Just to clarify, I am not against religion.

I actually think religion is a very useful tool to teach morality to dumb people and the morality of religions is in my opinion better than the morality dumb people develop when left to their own devices(eg: SJWs ideolog, feminism, etc.)

the federal education system has done a real number on our understanding or the founders.

Mark is actually recruiting tech guys right now.
I have been attempting to build a local What On Earth Is Happening Team in an effort to generate even more information towards the Great Work of ending slavery on Earth and creating a truly free society. I have been actively looking for LOCAL freedom-minded TECHNICAL VOLUNTEERS, who appreciate this work and what it means for our world, to work side-by-side with me doing A/V Production and Web Development.

whatonearthishappening.com/

has anyone recieved their ark?

I am, thank you for sharing him. I'd like to make this a common thread and I'm going to try to present it better, probably with the influence of what Passio is presenting.

You can accept what you cannot comprehend without disbelief in the concept. You seem close minded. You speak of religion as if God does not exist, but if you are religious then you believe God exist. You concept of you universe is completely separate from another with an opposing view. Your problem is the lack of ability to accept you may be wrong.

it seems it is your nature to be a faggot

You need to learn Marks specific version. Natual Law is a subverted idea that is eternal

mans law is only righteous when it echoes the principles of natural law

sadly I have no such skills in this field ):

If you have any sources on the founders/their vision that'll deprogram what we were taught in school, I'd love to check them out though

Question.... I can have one of three for dinner. Which should I choose to prepare?
Pork chops.. smoked, broiled, braised
Eye of round steak... cubed and fried, or braised
Low country boil.....

>when it echoes the principles of natural law

Name all these principles

>Religion is a construct of natural law.
Religion is the most unnatural of all our artificial social constructs. It makes irrational assumptions based on the worst information

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

this along with his Natual Law Seminar.
The Matrix Trilogy Decoded was the first video i watched of his

Basically, you look at the function of various aspects of human existence. If something works against one of the functions, it is against natural law

The best way to learn these principles is to have the definitions outlined before the discussion. People have slightly and vastly different definitions of words.

watch Mark Passios natural law seminar.

Mark Passio talks common sense, but he doesn't offer life-changing information. It's a lost cause to educate already moral people about morality.

Also his information lacks daily life application.

I'd rather watch people like Krishnamurti or Manly P. Hall, they have much more diverse talks.

No advice on dinner?

>Were the Founders smarter than we gave them credit for? Was the original plan for the USA to create a society in tune with immutable spiritual laws?
The founder rejected the divine rule of the king of England and establish a liberal democracy within the framework of a constitutional republic. Men hold the seat of power, not gods.

I already gave them to you in an earlier post. No one can spoon feed the understanding of this to you. It requires work and an open mind. user who suggested you take some magic mushrooms was spot on. Your Logos is corrupted and filled with arrogance. The mushrooms will destroy your ego and purify your Logos, preparing you to receive wisdom and enlightenment or just keep being a fag that thinks he knows everything.

You think people are going to absorb info better from Manly P Hall than Mark Passio? I bet you havent spent time watching mark...

I don't understand what you mean

Jim seems like hes doing more harm than good.

>Natural Law is an absolute concept
False. It is a abstract concept because it can be interpreted a number of subjective ways. You should have taken philosophy or ethics in college.

>7 Hermetic Principles in the Kybalion
Absolute gibberish.

watch the natural law seminar dude. Its the best way to learn what the purest version of it is