US white population

I updated this map I found of the white population of the US in 1940 to 2010.

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/index.php?gsLayer=white&gfLon=-93.10273438&gfLat=34.62713321&giZoom=4&
vdare.com/articles/so-much-for-promises-quotes-re-1965-immigration-act
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
youtube.com/watch?v=kBDJvy29LMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is 1940

How come there were so many white people in California? Wasn't it Spanish originally?

USA will fall like PLC. You allowed Jews to get in power and now you are paying the price.

The former Mexican territories were very sparsely populated, when California became a state in 1850 there only about 3000 Mexicans and over a million whites.

Thanks I was looking for that gif.

There was pretty much just a flag planted by spanish and that's it. Like the moon with french flag now

If anyone know where I can find older census information I'd like to make one for 1980.

Where can I get a data on white population per county?

South Carolina actually got whiter the past 70 years funny enough.

I used this site justicemap.org/index.php?gsLayer=white&gfLon=-93.10273438&gfLat=34.62713321&giZoom=4&

Rip California

vdare.com/articles/so-much-for-promises-quotes-re-1965-immigration-act

If you compare the two maps it kinda looks like a disease overtaking its host.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck this is depressing bros. WA state used to be a based white state. Now it's not. Seriously wtf man. This wasn't suppose to happen to us.

OH NO NO NO

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

When society falls apart guess who whitey isn't going to feed? Yep, you guessed it; niggers!

>Maine is fully red
Time to move boys.

That one line,
"one of the reasons why the United States was attacked, on December 7, 1941, was because of these exclusionary laws [the 1924 Immigration Act] which had fomented so much bad feeling between the peoples of Japan and the United States." What utter bullshit.

>WHEN SOCIETY FALLS APART
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty colors

Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire were almost untouched except for one county in New Hampshire dropping below 90%.

Based 1940s Maine.

Are they trying to say the US deserved Pearl Harbor?

>dat pristine white southern border
thanks boomers

>zimbabwe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Texas will be solid Democrat in 2024.
Oh god. Run whites, your welcome back in Europe.

I wish even just one Congressman had the balls to admit that the signers and supporters of the 1965 Immigration Bill either lied or were blatantly wrong. They said nothing would happen and yet everything changed.
I hope Ted Kennedy is rotting in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk

The whole reason for Pearl Harbor was the US cut off Japan's oil, it had nothing to do with immigration.

>Run whites, your welcome back in Europe.
Western Europe will be an Islamic Caliphate in 2030. It's not faring any better.

The silver lining of one party Democrat rule is it would accelerate the decline even faster, forcing a showdown being the elites and the common angry white man. Once right-wing white people have no power, only then will they fight and they'll have nothing to lose.

Why don't niggers like you ever happy?

Cali was so nice back then. An actual utopia. Now it's a fucking shithole

>Not taking pop density into account retarded map tier

I'm on it. As a rare tall and /fit/ spic, I'll be drowning in a sea of wet white pussy looking for something a little different than little pink cocks.

Speak english please

2017 version btw

>South Carolina actually got whiter the past 70 years funny enough.
Because whites are fleeing the northeast to escape from Democrats and their taxes.

>looks like

What's with the stray blue spots in South Dakota, North Dakota and Wisconsin?

Post your face my g, your height won't get you anywhere.

How the fuck nogs invaded MI, IL or PA? Redistribution after the 60s? Also according to this TX and AR are gone gone after 2024.

How much can I sell this nigger for in Saudi Arabia? You guys still buy black slaves right?

Injun reservations.

>Europeans laughing at their fellow Europeans.

This is not how we succeed lads.

The real question is what is the cause of this reduction? Are whites not making more babies, are they race mixing with other races or the foreigners starting to make more babies because they find good life conditions?

>sell niggers
Don't confuse yourself with your ancestors user, you've been cucked and killed so hard since then you are nothing like them. A shell of a shell.

Jesus this thread is depressing

They will pay for this

You won't be so uppity after Mohammad bin Salman has you castrated.

>0+
la luz extinguido

>larping this hard

There are few things more than pathetic than an self-hating American who virtue signals to foreigners.

>"larping this hard"

If you didn't live in an Orwellian police state you might be able to construct a similar map of Western Europe.

Yesterday night I went to go get some groceries so I went to go stand and wait for the Bus at the Bus stop, there was an all white family including a father for once; they all flinched every time I moved, every time I checked my phone the father went silent. That's how KEKED your race is, a whole grown man scared of a 19 year old.

As recently as the early 60s California was pretty much as white as the Midwest. It was known around the world for having a majority of blonde-haired, blue-eyed people. It was literally a beauty standard back then, "the California look". The spics consisted of an extremely small minority, at their maximum they comprised 4% of the state.

Then the 1965 Immigration act happened, and history was changed forever. The entire state went from 92% white in the 1960s to something like 30% white in 2016.

50 years. Two generations. That's all it took.

Credit where it's due, it's made Spanish much more interesting

Bongs aren't so fucked up desu

it's just a meme you no-fun dip

furthermore, there's a difference between being "self-hating" and being realistic. there ARE parts of the country where the total percentage of whites is

Oh wow. Clarke County (Athens) Ga is 80% white and was 1 of 2 counties in Ga that went blue for hillary. The other being one of the Atlanta counties.

Please fix the date to reflect 2010 and color in Hawaii and Alaska.

Pffffff yea ok fag

You never got out of the basement, Mehmet

1940s Maine was almost completely white, 99.9%

Predictions about the future differ, but that's the nature of it.

It isn't so much reducing as it is more like there's a constant import of non whites.

only pathetic whites will live around non whites
you've probably never even met a real white man
we'll put the fear of god into you

the best European countries are going to be under sharia law before 2024 so fuck that

Illegal crossings are down, but at the rate of deportations it would take over 100 years to remove all illegals. To say noting of legal chain migration. RAISE Act when?

Just keep in mind that the moment a majority of the white race shrugs off their kike brainwashing, we can easily exterminate the entire nigger species whenever we want to.

These numbers are far too low to make a difference.

100% of illegals are criminals.

Most illegals speak Spanish.
>inb4 White Hispanics
These countries are dumping their racial underclasses on America. Indios and Mestizos are coming.

demographics are everything, a lesson to the world.

And when will this be, the Jews are smarter than you.

Tell ICE that.

They came to MI for automotive jobs. Manual labor, no training, make a ton of money per year with union comforts. Then the automotive industry started declining because charging $40k for a basic sedan is not sustainable. White people moved out of Detroit but blacks were too poor and dumb. Now there's just 450000 nogs slowly rotting in the city.

Absolute numbers. Remember about 1/5 Hispanics are here illegally.

This is true. My grandfather was born in Los Angeles and is Anglo.

A lot faster than you think.

One interesting thing to note is that the arrival of Mexicans made Californian Whites vote more Democratic because the Republicans were economically displaced and moved out.

white people don't live near niggers you dumb nigger, only spics and jews do. Every person who isn't a darkie nigger like you probably is white in your book. Come down here to South Carolina and we'll teach you how white men treated you niggers. I can promise you we weren't flinching, it was you and your folk doing the twitching as your neck snapped from the rope :D

Nogs are wishing California was still white.

I have to wonder if this is overly optomistic, but the general trend is pretty clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBDJvy29LMw

lol. white man. what a joke

>they all flinched every time I moved
Those were jews.

Its because whites become gays and only real black mans can fuk those white woman. And white woman more like us then whites. We will win at the end