Why does Ben Garrison suck so much at making cartoons?

Why does Ben Garrison suck so much at making cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/the-hole-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you suck so much dick?

OP — let’s see your cartoons. Otherwise it’s you who sucks.

Too many labels obviously

Zyklon Ben is best at making cartoons though
Yes

He literally makes cartoons for retards, he has to label everything or people won't understand it.
Political cartoons are for brainlets.

He pays homage to those political cartoons from the early 1900s, which are clear and to the point. If you don't get this you are an illiterate, uncultured nigger and should not be making threads here.

kys shareblue faggot

Yeah.

this is a good one

>shilled for Bannon in the first 6 months
>now shits on him
Trumpfags are literal brainlets

Quads confirm

the real one

He's an avowed libertarian who "cares about freedom" and now supports an authoritarian god emperor who is for closed borders and against (((free))) trade.
These people breathe and shit cognitive dissonance.

Libertarians believing in completely open borders is a canard.

Because that is not his real cartoons
These are.

A. Wyatt Mann drew the jew head. His name is Nick Bougas. Pasting it on Ben's work is an old meme that no longer works.

Oh sure

False. Tons of them do, including the entire libertarian party, even fucking Rothbard was an open borders shill until he saw the effects of it himself and changed his mind.

inb4
>but muh hoppe tho

France and England ganging up on Der Kaiser.

Tons? Have you weighed them? Maybe you need to read some Hoppe. After all, he was YOUR countryman.

All this proves is anyone can paste anyone else's signature onto anything. Oh--and it also proves you're a moron.

He's like those dementia patients who have everything in their houses labelled

Because the left can't meme.

I.. I don't see.. what is the difference?

>literally goes "muh hoppe"

Top kek.

Whatever you say

>Amerifat
>have you weighed them tho

This is you.
This is how dumb as fuck you sound.

"poof"

Is he confirming the rumour that Obama is a homo?

>Not pulling a frog out of the hat
C'mon Ben

all the time he spends labeling shit for what? his target demographic is functionally illiterate

Maybe he does it just to annoy little twerps such as you.

Ben is honestly a pretty good cartoonist, one of the best in the industry right now.

It's a little cringe when he makes trump look muscular, however.

This one is fake

Niggers, chinks, faggots, even kikes, are all nowhere near as subhuman as ancaps

Not able to post the image at the moment, but he does actually name The Jew in the article he wrote for his shithole cartoon

grrrgraphics.com/the-hole-truth/

> These lines appear on a bronze plaque that was installed in 1903 at the base of the Statue of Liberty.
> Lazarus was a Jewish poet who greatly admired Henry George, an economist who helped spark the progressive era.
> It’s an era that brought us the Federal Reserve, the Income Tax, endless foreign wars, myriad social programs, the UN, globalism and the worship of big government.
> Why can’t we have the best and brightest coming here?
> No, Emma wanted the ‘refuse’ instead because she enjoyed playing God and imagined herself ‘helping’ them.
> She was a moral person who would do anything to obtain the fix of being ‘good.’
> It must have given her a warm, inner glow to write what she did and the progressives mades sure her sentiments were set in stone in order to make sure everyone knew how good she was.
> Her plaque is nothing more than progressive virtue signaling.

Perhaps because he based a cartoon on one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Fake publicity spam.
Nice try though.

Does he ever actually get his stuff published?

I also cringe when I see him label everything.

Let's see you do better

This is the best original

It's not that Ben Garrison sucks. It's that his target audience is so autisitc and retarded that he has to spell everything out. He can't just imply his message otherwise it would be lost on his brainlett audiance.

No, his tranny beard did that just fine.

You dipshits are /leftypol/ shills, how do I know this? Because it is only users from their that actually throw a fit that someone uses labels in a political cartoon, which have been used since their invention. The reality is that you commies can't find an actual criticism in his work you have to invent one out of your asses.

Why do all American "cartoonists" have to explain everything they draw with a label?

Just draw it properly and it should be obvious.

It's really not. A libertarian society can only exist when the population is majority white. If our demographics don't change then libertarianism is impossible. Yeah the US libertarian party is completely self defeating. Which is why lifetime libertarians didn't bother to vote for Gary Johnson.

>JIDF once again trying to tarnish Zyklon Ben's reputation by posting the fake ones

pathetic.

Post the unedited version.

Why is OP always a nigger faggot?

Shouldn't the centerfold be blonde haired light eyed white woman?

Faggots from T_D that believe everything the kike media tells them if it confirms a bias, like when the media's shilling against Bannon actually worked and Trump took the bait

>an-cap
Using labels is a violation of the NAP.

i always like this one

>"cartoonists"
>""
Are you implying that being a cartoonist is anything more than claiming you're a cartoonist?

>tfw still don't understand it

Johnson was a left-leaning Libertarian. If it weren't for 'muh pot' he wouldn't be one at all.

Why do you suck black cock?

has Ben done any cartoons about Kushner or Ivanka yet?

spoken like a true german

literally the second one posted brainlet

This thread infected with JEW AIDS

It's a shame that the faggot is the most reasonable person here.

Anderson Cooper's family owned a zoo?

His pro trump stuff has become really uninspired, but he's also done some great ones (pic related).

Lefty memes are covered in labels though...

I'm implying you need to at the very least be able to draw something recognizable.

It's like all those "rappers" that can't make a decent rhyme yet claim they deserve to live on welfare all their lives because they have a full time job rapping.

>that labia gap

IS greek white?

OP is a faggot

He lost?

That EU ship is so spot on. Much better that the Trump shit he does now.

I think the cartoons really would be better if he took off 73% of the pointless neighbors.

The decent ones at least let you interpret it.

Politcal cartoons aim to make a clear point and not be subject to interpretation.

I know, but when they run out of things to critique they go to the labels. Why critique that even though they them selves use it? Because they have no integrity in what they stand for. And constantly changing what your fighting is just part of their rules for radicals.

naw dude, you suck
>BUT MUH LABLES
holy autismo, ever look at a political cartoon before 2015?

Tha't propaganda you're thinking off.
Political cartoons are meant to make people think.

That said Garisson is just propaganda.