OY VEY: Talk about (((Hitler's Rothschild Blood))) get your thread deleted

IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH
Key points not to mention:
>Beta Israel and Samaritans are the last remaining Hebrews
>The rest converted to Christianity and Islam due to pic related
>(((MEIN KAMPF))), a Jewish set of instructions to destroy Europe clung on to by Trotskyite-esque losers in AD 2018

DISCUSS TALMUDIC TRICKERY HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nathaniel Rothschild murdered his father Lord Jacob Rothschild on Nov. 17, 2017. This has been suppressed by the Jewish controlled media.

This is the holiest of their Satanic traditions that despite numerous attempts to outlaw, is still legal in NYC.

(((Al Jolson)))
What did he mean when he did this?
He loved black people so much he perpetuated negative stereotypes and pretended he was on "their side"
>We wuz slaves too in Egypt!
This persists to this day.
Black people are figuring out the Holocaust is fiction because they expect a little more empathy from such chronically oppressed and subjugated "victims"

This sick Jew (((Rick Rubin))) found Kendrick Duckworth and made him submit to Satan
>WHAT YOU WANT YOU, A HOUSE, YOU, A CAR, FORTY ACRES AND A MULE, A PIANO, A GUITAR?
>ANYTHING, SEE MY NAME'S LUCY I'M YOUR DAWG
>MOTHERFUCKER, YOU CAN LIVE AT THE MALL
Look how submissive he is in front of his (((master)))

So the helicopter date with the single engine plane was a successful assassination?
Come on, this is too good to be true

Let's also connect Charles Edward Saxe-Gotha-Coburg to Adolf Hitler because they're cousins, just like the Queen of England, Elizabeth II. They're one big masonic jew family that enjoys the slaughter of Christians because Christians fell for the kike on a stick trick

>So the helicopter date with the single engine plane was a successful assassination?
>Come on, this is too good to be true
Yes, yes, yes! It's true!
You're witnessing the amazing future, not the one (((they))) wanted us to have.
And nearly did.

What is this and why is it Jewish "art?"

SLIDE HARDER
SCAPEGOAT POLAND!

(((psychiatry)))

I know most of Sup Forums are complete idiots that don't know anything other than what they read here and their fat lazy asses will never actually do any research about anything but this is pretty sad kike not even these imbeciles will fall for this and it isn't even because they are too smart too in fact just the opposite they don't care about facts and sheeeit they believe whatever they want to believe and what is socially acceptable on this board just like moronic normies do in the world, lucky for them they just happen something that is actually true for once which is that Hitler was a God so you should just gas yourself

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/

What? How come this isn’t talked about to a daily sightseeing thread

Oh blessed timeline
I want to help armor our the people in case of any old guard resistance
Where's the armory? hehe

First off thank you for the links and it's because of that image that started me on my own voyage of discovery. Found another site I wonder if you wouldn't mind critiquing on the matter of the Hyksos:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
Also there's a book/video "Eric Cline - 1177 BC- The Year Civilization Collapsed" that contained a note from Ramses III about the Sea Peoples that were quite ruthless.

>everything is a jew
user you may be taking this redpill thing a bit too far.

these people are insane

And since Israel is their creation, so the Rothschild's must be the king of the jews

this. and haavara. and pink swastika. this nigger took the bible and shat on it. blew paganism to the fore like no tomorrow. blamed his dick cigars and tooth pussies in process and bred the grabbem sodomites of the world

Rothschild is the anti-Christ

>claim hitler was rothschild
>present no proof what so ever
I think his mother was jewish, but he only learned it later. A true honorary aryan
Sage in all fields

Jews created Christianity so they could use the children of followers in blood libel sacrifices
mentioned here

Oy vey spoonfeed the Jew so he can deny it anyway

Bumb

Fuck this Jewish recaptcha time waster