youtu.be/-QCLA2wKJ8A
>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country
archive.is/2Rvz0
archive.is/yeEj6
archive.is/fBs3c
archive.is/W6hj1
archive.is/cMOly
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/22/sanctuaries-cities-cooperate-after-sessions-threat/
archive.is/GAjjt
archive.is/gS436
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/crackdown-on-ms-13-gang-nets-more-than-200-arrests.html
archive.is/Cufej
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors
youtu.be/nPp7WTZBF1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Selected @ICEgov News
>For Additional News - ice.gov/news/overview
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>ICE arrests 86 in North Texas and Oklahoma areas during 3-day operation targeting criminal aliens and immigration fugitives
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
>Wisconsin man sentenced to 21 years in federal prison to sex trafficking girls and young women
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women

NARCOTICS
>ICE HSI Columbus special agents featured in Showtime documentary series
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
>Last of 2 illegal aliens from Mexico sentenced to 12 years for trafficking cocaine, illegal re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
>ICE New York, NYPD dismantle major heroin, cocaine trafficking organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization

Deportations
>ICE removes fugitive alien wanted for human trafficking in El Salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
>ICE deports convicted Colombian drug kingpin wanted in his home country
>(this cunt stayed in the US for at least 20 years yet i have to wait for a fucking greencard lottery)
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country

MAGA

Can someone explain to me how the Republicans control the House, Senate, and White House but they are still at the mercy of Democrats to get anything done?

Is there some key piece that I'm missing here? Your system seems broken.

Sessions without a single attorney after purging Obama admin fifth columnists in April 2017
archive.is/2Rvz0

Trump Era at DoJ
archive.is/yeEj6

4 charged in leaking crackdown
archive.is/fBs3c

Sessions DoJ to reopen Senator Bob Menendez Corruption Case
archive.is/W6hj1

Supporters and Critics Agree, Sessions Among Most Effective Cabinet Members
archive.is/cMOly

Sanctuary Cities cooperate after Sessions threatens to withhold grant funding
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/22/sanctuaries-cities-cooperate-after-sessions-threat/

Sessions DoJ considers criminal charges for sanctuary city mayors
archive.is/GAjjt

DEA Crackdown bags senior MS13 Leader, 16 others
archive.is/gS436

Crackdown on MS-13 Gang Nets More than 200 Arrests
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/crackdown-on-ms-13-gang-nets-more-than-200-arrests.html

Former Civil Rights Division Head Vanita Gupta calls DOJ's Harvard Probe "Unprecedented"
archive.is/Cufej

>people actually reply to mother in her sleep posts
Come on, at least pretend this place is above the age of 18

Anyone that knows how to onion and search, just type "guns" over there, most of it will be linked to TRSodomites and spencerpedes...
That shit looks clear as day to me that they will push some kind of "terrorist act" or whatever using those people they are trying to ralicalize.
I have no proof other than 99% of searches give links to their websites.

>Your system seems broken.
"why is the world so blurry?" says the man with no glasses

Is Manchin going to lose his seat?

Fuck blimpf and fuck whyte pee po

For various reasons the Senate has agreed that 60 votes out of 100 senators are required to pass certain things. The current Senate majority leader (McConnell) is unwilling to get rid of this rule, which he could easily do.

Selected News From @TheJusticeDept
>For Additional News - justice.gov/news
FRAUD
>Former Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
>Five Members of International Organized Criminal Enterprise Indicted in More Than $9.5 Million Counterfeit Documents Fraud Scheme
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit

IMMIGRATION
>Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review
>This also includes suing the STATES of California, Illinios, and Oregon.
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on National Security and Immigration Priorities of the Administration
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities

TERRORISM
>Ohio Man (muslim) Sentenced for Providing Material Support to Terrorists, Making False Statements to Authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities

PEDO AND HUMAN TRAFFCIKING ARRESTS
>Additional Members of Detroit-Based Gang “YNS” Charged with Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Trafficking Crack Cocaine
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
>Two Men Convicted of Engaging in Child Exploitation Conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
>Former Virginia Detective Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Minors
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors

60 votes in senate to do 90% of things. Rs have 51. The media doesn't want you to know this.

Eventually

If Democrats keep doing what they are doing he might. To make matters worse, there are certain factions of Democrats that want to primary him out to put in someone more progressive.

Hmm, not sure then. I've had similar crashes when I was testing out overclocks where it would be a hard lock requiring a forced power cycle (5 second power button push)

So with the Win7 and the FX chip, I assume the computer is fairly old, it might be a PSU issue too

How does it feel to have a president controlled by his jew daughter and jew-in-law?

In addition to what others have mentioned, claiming there are 51 Rs doesn't account for RINOs. Also the DACA deal was never meant to be accepted.

Lol yes someone more progressive in West Virginia. I bet your making up the latter part of your post

AWOO! REPORT AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!

>The media doesn't want you to know this.
the media is not responsible for the degeneration of the human mind
maybe if people cared much less about their consumerist thoughts and more about civilization...

>Primary Manchin for someone more progressive
Yeah, that will work great in W. Va. I hope they do it.

TRUMP SPITS FIRE AT JAY Z IN HIS LATEST TWEET
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

The second is what is likely to happen.

Like actually TRS or just "fellow white people" talking loudly about shooting nigs?

rapper in chief

>not using this as the picture

I was wondering since he's going against Pelosi's and Schumers rhetoric on immigration which at this point should be a ideological cult position. I can't imagine him holding onto the seat and I won't doubt they'd attempt to primary him with a neo liberal.

Desu you could have a pro-worker type of democrat that is lockstep with the party to replace Manchin so the dems dont have to worry about the DINO.

You're reading CIA spook forums with agents trying to radicalize other CIA agents

Actually no. No progressive will come out in favor of mining

tfw no qt euro/bladerunner 2049 waifu
why even live

If it was easy they would have done it already, i just fear the party putting in a big effort to buck him in the primaries.

Shills are so low energy lately. DACA dying really took the wind out of their sails!

whats it mean?

Pelosi and Schumer are also under fire from their base right now for rejecting the WH's proposal. Basically the dems are a dumpster fire right now.

So you can suffer.

> i just fear the party putting in a big effort to buck him in the primaries.
brainlet
why would democrats split the dem vote?

You're not very smart, are you?

T H I C C Tay is best Tay

Read a book you dumbass

Im sure they could drum up one, dems seem to keep pulling candidates from their asses. Get a lukewarm dem on social policy and one with stupid worker protection policy and I dont doubt it is possible they could oust him. Conservative democrats are getting the boot.

>Are boiled lobsters secretly a white nationalist hate symbol? (They are)

you racists will get yours

I'm more of a S T I C C man myself. It depends though

Have you been paying attention at all? The progressives of the left want to kick out any moderates. They're already forcing out why pro-life democrats in favor of pure abortion stance people.

This is what is happening!! Think for our future when voting for Trump.

WE need to organize and make a plan to take Trump down!

>When the President is working on a cypher feat. Jay Z

They wouldnt necissarily split the vote in the general if they can oust manchin in the primaries.

Would rather them put more effort into eating their own than towards taking R seats.

>Trump would rather have a beef with Jay Z than Feminem
Really makes you think

The Koch network will spend 60% more on the 2018 cycle than it did on the 2016 presidential election, the largest midterm investment it's ever had, Tim Phillips of Americans for Prosperity told reporters Saturday. This includes up to $20 million on “communicating the benefits of tax reform," along with other policy and politics efforts. The network spent about $250 million on policy and politics in the 2016 cycle.

> What the fuck I love the Koch brothers

Great work ICE! But pick up the speed! 100k a year won't cut it! We need 500k a year!

(NORTH CAROLINA)

2016 Presidential Election: 2,362,631 Trump (49.8%) to 2,189,316 Hillary (46.2%)
2016 House Elections: 2,447,326 GOP (53.22%) to 2,142,661 DEM (46.6%)
2016 Senate Election: 2,395,376 GOP (51.1%) to 2,128,165 DEM (45.4%)

>went blue in 2008 for Obama, red in 2012 for Romney, and red again for Trump
>there are hipster-ish cities like Raleigh and Charlotte and Asheville, how did that happen?

Who here lives in North Carolina? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

I mean literally them.
Might be, but they took down everything in regards to sales from drugs to other matters.
Smart enough to know they are brewing out their shit over there that don't get media, mister "1 post by this ID".

>loads of depressing bernout shit memes like this on youtube
youtu.be/nPp7WTZBF1s

>Everyone is fucking off
Thank God. We're full.

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

(ILLINOIS)

2016 Presidential Election: 2,146,015 Trump (38.76%) to 3,090,729 Hillary (55.83%)
2016 House Elections: 2,397,436 GOP (45.74%) to 2,810,536 DEM (53.62%)
2016 Senate Election: 2,184,693 GOP (39.8%) to 3,012,940 DEM (54.9%)

>solid blue state, but decently sized pockets of GOP voters south of Chicago
>possibly has the most corrupt politicians in all of the USA
>where Obama was senator before POTUS, where Hillary grew up

Who here lives in Illinois? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

You know that feeling in a racing video game when you see nobody in front of you, but you're actually a full lap behind?

(NEW YORK)
2016 Presidential Election: 2,819,534 Trump (36.52%) to 4,556,124 (59.01%) Hillary
2016 House Elections: 2,530,437 GOP (35.56%) to 4,464,934 DEM (62.74%)
2016 Senate Election: 27.2% GOP (27.2%) to 5,221,945 DEM (70.6%)

>solid blue state, but that doesn’t mean it can’t go red

>if Gillibrand suffers a scandal and we nominate a strong GOP candidate, it’s possible for it to turn red; after all, there are lots of potential votes in upstate and Long Island, and there are more Trump sympathizers/supporters in NYC than you might think;

>I live in NYC and went to HWNDU…lots of young college aged adults and teenagers actually support Trump, though many keep it low key

Who else here lives in New York? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

Over here pretty much everyone my age doesn’t seem to care about the midterms. That will change come November, and I’ll make sure the right-leaning people or those disenchanted with the left who I know (and I know plenty) will vote even if it’s an uphill battle. There are many people here who can be flipped to vote for the GOP…some former leftists (like myself) who used to support the Democratic Party, some people on the fence, and some people who didn’t care about politics until now.

I unironically agree with the 60 votes, debate me you faggots. A party isn't in power forever

Should I get a Bersa Thunder or Walther PPK for a CCW? Currently carrying a Ruger SP-101 but looking for something smaller.

(NEW HAMPSHIRE)

2016 Presidential Election: 345,790 (46.6%) Trump to 348,526 (47.0%) Hillary

2016 House Elections: 316,001 GOP (48.4%) to 336,451 DEM (51.6%)

2016 Senate Election: 353,632 GOP (47.8%) to 354,649 DEM (48.0%)

>purple state; reddest state in the North East; most libertarian state

>Trump would have won it were it not for voter fraud, or Gary Johnson siphoning off 30,000 votes

>2 House elections this year, no Senate

Who here lives in New Hampshire? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

feels bad man

Nazi Kelly ann is hot

Anyone can run in the primaries
If you paid attention to politics instead of just memeing around you would the DNC is highly fractured

>Let's just ignore everything Trump has done in Asia

keep up the good work

Why wouldn't they? How loyal is Manchin should he retain his seat? They need to quell their own party which requires purges.

Whenever Sweden decides to start forcefully removing the Kebabs, just let me know I'd enjoy helping.

How can you resist this, user?

loving your mother is ageless

This is painful. What a fucking shit-show Trump's presidency has created in America.

>global leadership
I love how liberals completely embrace neo-conservatism.

Yeah if you could flip a switch on instinctual drives for efficiency in daily tasks and learning that'd be real fine and dandy but you can't. From an absolutist perspective of course the media isn't responsible for degeneration of the human mind, in the same vein neither are your teachers, your tutors, your parents, no one except for you. Are you going to make that argument too faggot?

I live in Illinois and work for a county gov., I'll vote if I'm still in the country.

>Go nuclear
>Flake and Lindsey becomes democrats overnight
Sheeeeit

Koch is a Russian name really nogs the jogging

>Someone actually drew this
Wew

Can any shills in this thread explain to me how it's good for dems to reject Trump offering DACA completely in tact and offering amnesty to 1,800,000 people (quadruple Obama's total)?

What other than "we really dont give a fuck" does this say about the dems feelings towards illegals and DACA?

It's almost as if neo-conservatism is actually a form of liberalism.

Today I learned that you're the lowest denominator in the EU acting like an anchor. Keep it up. Weigh it all down till it crashes, Iosif of Joemania.
>I unironically agree with the 60 votes, debate me you faggots. A party isn't in power forever
That probably was the reasoning for requiring 60 votes back when Marxists didn't exist.

Trying to buy guns or what? If it's threatening can't hurt to report it to someone

I dont know if they would be successful and Manchin is one of the only good democrats left in politics, though I would prefer just about any (R) over him. They wont try if they cant manage it and if they can manage it and succeed then you have no conservative democrats to speak of. More hard partisanship.

BORDER AWOO REPORTING IN!

They would've regain ground if they shown interest in making an actual budget than the stunt they've pulled. Now reading up on it and I can't believe how daca was the cornerstone of discussions. I mean I know it was in the ether since it's expiring soon but this is a direct attack.

So they are brewing stuff yet I don't see a single screen cap from you? White nationalists aren't the ones going around blowing themselves up or stabbing and running people over in Christmas markets.

What percentage of us are Russia bots?

>So you can suffer.
im sitting here at my desk and there is rain
not real rain, but just above a mist
everyone who drives by is functioning on a low level
im sitting here miserable because why? i cant do anything? im powerless? is the lack of power depressing?
i am an employee who would solve my employers problem if they let me, but my employer is tunnelvisioned
it is the most miserable existence in the world
powerless with a solution
the rain is picking up now
it's almost like depression, the feeling of motionlessness. i feel useless but i know i have a use.
>be me
>and me
>progressive voter
>moderate voter
>dems split primary by running far left and moderate
>whoever wins alienates the other half
easy R win
democrats have no choice but to keep him or risk further fractures

Ruger LC9s Pro. Fuck .380.

MAKE ILLINOIS GREAT AGAIN!

the dems have officially taken the stance of fuck blacks, fuck hispanics, and fuck white people
yet they still have major support from all of those groups

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP

ADOLF TRUMPLER IS GOING DOWN. NO FUCKING COMPROMISE WITH FASCISTS

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
GOODNIGHT ALT-RIGHT

FUCK
TRUMP

> there are still people who think the dem platform is anything other than this