Bnha animeonly's thread:

Bnha animeonly's thread:

Manga reader here , with the new episode tomorrow, I'd like to hear animeonly prediction of how they think the season will go , just out of curiosity

Don't worry won't spoil

A bad guy shows up that we're suppose to take seriously but then gets beat down by kids.

tournament continue's and todoroki win's

why is ochako smiling like that , does she turn bad

i was told there's a love triangle with bakugo, deku and, ochako, is that true?

Yes . Both ochako and bakugo are in love with deku

Baku pulls a Sasuke, joining Shiggy and his merry men.

what if i tell you i think all the girls in this show so far are shit

Then I say have patience , best girl is on her way

Would you ride this pony

spoil me what makes her so great

shes pretty generic yandere with a quirk to match.

people being retarded

She izuku's yandere and his best option

That's all I'll say for now , it's better for you to experience her greatness first hand

Bakugou wins the tournament because Todoroki wants to piss his father off and throws the final match.

Shit taste

She's had little screen time so I think it's unfair to call her generic , just look how different twice turn out to be from what we expected of him with one chapter to himself

Would I

Generic psycho girl who's been on like 5 pages worth of panels max.

She definitely needs to be more loyal to Deku.

She is a badass girl with a very interesting personality and is in a love triangle with Deku and Ochako.

Bakugo ends up being an even shittier version and ochako a even shittier Sakura. At least deku turn out good

Don't use Sup Forums if you can't speak English

My man monoma gonna tap that

If she doesn't know enough nip to understand and agree to fucking, isn't it legally rape? Also, borderline beastiality.

Rude

Goddamit hori be subtle

she was crying inside

So I'm guessing the tournament is just the one cour ,if so than alot fights are gonna get skip like in the first HxH exam, how did manga readers react to this bullshit

Yes she turns bad, she even kill's all might

Horse's can't get raped

We already know hori is a westaboo , you think he's also a brony

Nobody really cared. The tournament peaked at Bakugo vs Ochako.

*Todoroki vs deku

Ochako vs bakugo is overated shit , I rooted for bakugo

Todoroki vs Deku was a fucking ping pong match.

Fuck off tumblr. Anything regarding sex is rape with you.

>tfw dont know if should be saved in my sfw or nsfw BnHA folder

Shes not all that, but at least interesting enough to be in the manga. Don't mind the waifufags. They are blind.

Any fag that roots for that spergy spoiled brat has a personality I would guess no one likes.

The anime made it better but it was still meh. The fireworks were nice though.

>generic
She's actually fairly nonstandard as far as yanderes go, given her mindset. Most yanderes have a single person they become obsessed with and want to protect from all others, becoming willing to kill to defend the object of their love. Usually they only try to kill their love when it becomes clear they won't be together. Toga's a bit different.

Toga currently has two targets of her obsession, and could gain more, owing to her fetish for bloody guys. Rather than wanting to claim them, however, Toga seeks to murder only the ones she's crushing on. She wants to become them, as in literally replace her own personality with theirs and rather than live out the rest of her life, she wants to live theirs.

Not so much crazy as legitimately mentally ill.