Oda has confirmed that she has been knocked up by 43 different men over her pirate career

Oda has confirmed that she has been knocked up by 43 different men over her pirate career.

How desperate would you have to be to have sex with Charlotte Linlin?

I mean, it's fucking Lin "Big Mom" Lin, with her you either do or your die.
They were probably REAL desperate.

"Kiss me or I'll crush you!"

And for some reason alot of her daughter are hot

I refuse to believe she actually breeded with people and those kids of hers are blood related.

Oda confirmed in a recent SBS that she gave normal birth to all her kids, they're not homies.

Only the biological father of her daughters Chiffon and Lola as been shown though.

Come to think about, he was really ugly and pathetic, so... I guess all her ex-husbands were really pathetic men who used her as a last resort or she bullied them into fucking her.

A really big will to live.

She had the hots for Brook so that speaks volumes of her taste on men

When two freaks mate, they create hot shit like Smoothie.

it's basic eugenics

True, but then she also has really ugly kids like Chiffon, Lola, Brulee, Perospero, and Mont D'or for example.

I guess it's hit or miss then.

Probably had good taste in men. For the most part.

Brook is the hottest of the strawhats. I'd bang his bones.

I'd fuck big mom just I could fuck our hot daughter.

I always assumed she was just attracted to men who weren't afraid of her.

Being Big Mom's husband would actually be a pretty sweet gig.

>you'd be rich as fuck (living with one of the strongest and most successful criminals in the world)
>Marines can't touch you in Tottoland
>get all the delicious sweet food you want
>get to do whatever you want in the world because you've got a Yonko's name to throw around
>get suckle from Big Mom's Big Mammaries all night and day
>her hand is bigger than your body, so imagine the handjob

Tell me the downside to fucking Big Mom. You can't do it, can you?

>fuck big mom
>get son/daughter in a fucking yonkou's crew
Not bad

>Tell me the downside to fucking Big Mom.
You're fucking Big Mom

That's a plus, though.

I'd have fucked the hell out of her before she grew up.

Why do you assume that her husbands would be rich? Big Mom doesn't seem to care about them. One of her husbands was even stuck living in the woods for all time. I don't think it would be that great. Plus you'd have to have sex with Big Mom.

She certainly is, maybe multiple.

Her husbands would be rich because they'd be part of Big Mom's harem. They'd live in luxury.

Pound only got put in the ground because he mouthed off to her.

Again, why is fucking Big Mom a bad thing?

Would I have to fuck her often?

>not wanting to motorboat those big old boobies

Easy

SEX OR LIFE

I just need Oda to provide some examples of her in her late teens to mid 20s to make a final decision.
she could potentially have been a noice BBW, but currently it looks like she didn't let herself go. she just never cared

She'll find a replacement, throw you aside and forget about you

I'd rather join her crew.

>How desperate would you have to be to have sex with Charlotte Linlin?
Low test spotted, Big Mom is THICC

She was pretty fucking hot as a rookie.

Who said they went by own will?

Maybe, but it will be a pretty sweet ride up to that point.
She's 7 years old there....

Nigga are you high? Look at her bounty posters, she clearly aged to her twenties at that point.

>she clearly aged

She's wearing a hat.

She's also 10 feet higher than she was

Not that guy, but it's pretty clear these posters were taken at different times. She's 50 million in one and 500 million in another. She's probably in her mid-teens at last by that point.

A SJW riding the cock carousel? Makes sense

That's nami

I don't know, man. Pound was pretty fucking ugly as well.

Pound has a huge cock and knows how to use it. how do you think he got his name???

look, she even put lipstick on, how could you say no to that :D

Kind of feel bad this kid went from adorable to such a big slut lord. Lin Lin had a hard life with a hard D.

i'm fairly certain most people on this god forsaken website would stick their dick in an electrical socket if it counted as losing your virginity

Maybe she used a giant turkey baster.

Who said consent was involved? She probably treats sex like she treats food: she takes what she wants, when she wants it, and no one else has a say in the matter.

she's 5 years old you sick fuck

>i'm fairly certain most people on this god forsaken website would stick their dick in an electrical socket if it counted as losing your virginity
You say it like its a bad thing.

Some of their husbands seem to have died anyway, I guess it's worth it to just die

>Why do you assume that her husbands would be rich? Big Mom doesn't seem to care about them.

At least some of her husbands must be powerful people, or someone with influences to justify having a half-child with them (kings that can inherit them thrones or something like that). I guess that Big Mom must at least take care of the ones who are useful somehow.

She's horrible. You would need the Dick Dick no Mi to be able to get an erection, and one powerful enough to pleasure her.

>fat
>ugly
>evil
>dangerously autistic
>literally retard
>still got more action than I will ever get during all my life

This makes me want to know who her first was. I mean if she never had it before, how would she know she wanted sex in the first place? Whoever it was must have given her the serious D her first time. She probably cried her first time too

Now you made me realize that fucking Linlin is doubly dangerous, if you please her too much you risk getting one of her deadly screams.

they're going to force feed someone with a devil fruit to big mom and she's going to explode

That would have been cool but they need one.Maybe have usopp or something snip it into her mouth

She looks like my almost mother in law, so no I would choose death.

It was literally the guy in the picture, user.

>both him and perospero have devil fruits that can make things into food
>same tongue
>same laugh

Yeah, it's gross.

The real tragedy is she was fucked no matter what. No one wanted to have to deal with her bullshit in order to raise properly, it's doubtful most people could. She was a wild bitch from the outset and Caramel's accommodating only allowed it to continue. Who knows what would've happened if she had been allowed to continue her long terms plans for Lin Lin. Either way, she was pretty much getting a bad end no matter what.

What if she actually did get sold to the Marines and was trained under them?

Could she really become Fleet Admiral or would she have just eaten everyone in basic training?

Considering how berserk she goes based on urges, she would've been a major liability.
becoming an admiral would've required extreme discipline.

you think they had a choice?

Brook is a confident motherfucker
suave as fuck to go along with it
i'd let him fuck my girl and lick his spit

Oda? More like Goda amirite?

Ah, Pandaman! Haven't seen him in a while.

I'm ready for you, user. No bones about it. YOHOHOHOHOHOHO

What the fuck

because she would kill you otherwise.

Sex or life?

It's not about what you want or whether you're desperate. What Linlin wants, Linlin gets.

Nope. No tits means she hasn't reached puberty.

This.
He had to find a way to keep her by his side.
Well, aside from feeding her.

Reminder that Big Mummy has been manipulated by the chef all this time and that she is a good girl at hear.